More Attacks

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

It was another cold snowy day. Yunhwa came in. “One of our biggest hideouts is being attacked!” The seven of us stood up. We all rushed to pick up our guns and masks but Doojoon blocked me. “Don’t go,” he told me. I pushed his arm away. “I have to fight. I have a responsibility in here, remember?” I said and went to the van.

 

We then arrived at an abandoned warehouse in Kangnam. I carried three guns with me and ran to attack. I killed each man that I passed by. I was then blocked by a big guy but I slid past his legs and shot him from the back. I blew off the dust from my gun and ran again. So far I’m still in good condition.

 

One guy then kicked the gun from my hand and fought me with bare hands. Good thing my hair was securely tied and my mask was tied to my hair too. I got ready and started to attack him. I managed to flip him in an instant.

 

Now, where is their boss? “Looking for me?”  I turned and saw a guy in his young age. His voice was familiar, but his face is hard to remember. “Is your memory that dull you can’t remember me?” he said. Kang Shinhyuk. My eyes widened as I remembered who he was. “I guess you remember me now. I never knew Beast has a girl as one of their spies and fighters. I wonder how great you are.” He smirked and started charging towards me.

 

I jumped over him and slid. “I’m a black belt martial artist you know,” he scoffed and I could just gulp. I prepared myself and when he would try to hit me, I blocked him. But he was as strong as expected. I ran away from him and took a steel bar and threw it at him. He stopped for a few seconds, which gave me time to run and lose him. I ran, trying to avoid him, but only landing at a dead end.

 

“Looks like the game is over,” he said and got his gun out. Before he can even fire it, I ducked and took my gun. I fired it at his leg which caused him to fall. I kicked his gun away that was in his hand and looked at him for the last time. “This was for touching me,” I said and fired the gun at his heart. After that, I walked pass him without looking back. I checked my bracelet and dusted off some dirt. At least the bracelet still looks beautiful.

 

On my way out, I saw the others. “You can now pickup Shinhyuk’s body. I just left it over there,” I pointed to them and I just head back to the car. “Did you really kill him on your own?” Yoseob asked and I just nodded. “Minyoung oftentimes come with us and when she does, she kills the bosses.” Hyunseung remarked. “She’s eliminating the big ones,” Dongwoon exclaimed. I just ignored them and let the rest come back.

 

“So, was everything in place? Were there things that were taken?” I asked. “None. You killed Shinhyuk at the right time. He was about to take some money and weapons. Luckily, you distracted him and he chased you. And the greatest part here, you killed him. Good work, Minyoung,” Junhyung said and stretched out his arms. When Doojoon arrived, we immediately left the place.

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

Attacks are getting frequent now. If we don’t act up fast, we might lose a lot. One of our other big hideout is in Busan. As much as I don’t want to do it, we must head out for Busan, and when I say we, the 6 of us and Minyoung. It means she had to leave.

 

Isn’t there a way for her not to get hurt? Can she not be with him and just spend more time with me? I’ve always lost to Leeteuk. You are the only reason I have left to fight him.