I Don't Have A Family

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

 

Myself

 

We walked towards the direction of my apartment. The walk was awkward. I also wondered why I haven’t thrown him on the ground yet. When a guy even touches me, I will immediately act upon it, but when he held my hand, I froze and my mind wasn’t thinking properly.

 

After minutes of walking, we arrived at our apartment. “Here we are.” I said. “Which floor do you live?” he asked. I raised my hand and showed that I lived on the 4th floor of the apartment Beast provided me with.

 

We arrived at my room and it was small, but enough to accompany when the 6 leaders of Beast would come. “Nice place,” he said. I took a seat and took my books and notebooks. He helped me with my studies even though I don’t need it. But I’m thankful that he’s giving me advance notes.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

I watched her as she copied some of my notes. She loves studying and reading. I looked around her place and it was plain and somewhat empty.

 

“Where’s your family?” I asked and she stopped writing. She let go of all she was holding and looked at my eyes. “Do you have a family?” she asked me and I nodded. “You’re lucky.” She answered me and I looked at her who was obviously trying to hold back her tears.

 

“I don’t know what it felt like to have a family. I don’t know how it felt like to have parents or siblings. I hate those children that wished the worst for their parents, because they don’t know how hard it is for me to grow up without them.” She said with tears falling on her face, but she was still trying not to fall some anymore. “Can I hug you?” I asked. She shook her head. “Oh,” I sighed but then she suddenly laid her head on my shoulder and started to cry harder.

 

She seems so tough on the inside, but she’s just fragile like any other girl out there. I patted her shoulder but she shoved me away. “Don’t touch me, but please let me cry unto you.” She’s weird but I let her do what she wants. I heard her sobs until she was silent already. I wondered why she was quiet for a while. I looked and saw that she has fallen asleep already. She looks so peaceful.

 

I carried her to her bed and laid her down there. I covered her with a blanket. I put some of her hair behind her hair and left her place.

 

I reached my home with a smile on my face. “Hyung looks happy.” Eunhyuk commented. I hit the back of his head. “Ow! What was that for? That’s just a fact.” He continued. “Hey hyung, I saw who you picked to guide. Who’s she? Why her?” Sungmin asked. “Is there a problem? She looks like someone who needs my help.” And I know she does. I know there’s a lot more of her I want to discover.

 

“Anyway, was the delivery successful?” I asked the fish and monkey. “Ne hyung. They’re already at the warehouse.” Donghae said. I nodded and went to the office to see the progress. I saw that there are still deliveries to be made and all there is a stakeout this weekend. I have to prepare the men to attack at the area. I need a clear strategy. I don’t want to repeat what happened the last time where our identities were almost leaked out.

{End of POV}

 

I woke up and remembered what happened. Ah yes, I was crying to Jungsu sunbae, wait, Jungsu sunbae?! I stood up and searched for him. He was gone. I felt lonely again. I was alone again. I opened my refrigerator and took some food. I looked at my books and saw a note attached to it: “Minyoung-ah, I have to go now. I don’t want to wake you up. Sleep well. ^^”

 

It made me relieved knowing that he just went home. I looked at the clock and got ready for practice tonight.

 

I immediately went to the company and went to the shooting area. I looked at the available guns I can use. I started to use a small gun. I loaded it with a few bullets and started to shoot some targets.

 

“You start good. Are you sure you don’t usually hold a gun?” Doojoon sunbae asked me. “Sunbae, if I told you not, I’d be lying.” I told him and his eyes widened. “Don’t worry. I know how and when to really use this.” I told him and shot my last bullet. “As much as I want to continue, I don’t want to be selfish in the bullets.”

 

{Doojoon’s POV}
She set down the gun and removed her gear. She really is different. She isn’t afraid to touch a gun and other weapons. She’s expressionless most of the time and speaks in a monotonous voice.

 

I practiced on my own and as I do, I can’t help but think of Minyoung. Why am I thinking about her? I just ignored that and practiced shooting again until I ran out of bullets too.

 

I set down the gun and removed my gear, and suddenly I heard someone scream. I ran to see what was happening and I only saw the guys standing there. I walked closer only to find Yoseob being held like a hostage with a knife on his neck. “M-m-min-young-ah! That was a joke!” he told her. “Oh really?” She raised her eyebrow. She was about to leave a mark on Yoseob, “YAH! STOP THIS!” I yelled. Minyoung then pushed Yoseob away. Threw the knife on the floor and left in a hurry.

 

“What happened?!” I screamed at the 5 boys who whose heads were down and Yoseob who was also kneeling. “Tell me,” I said using that low and scary voice I have. “We just . That’s all,” Yoseob said. “What we!? It was just you!” Kikwang said. “Fine! Me!” Yoseob said. “What did you say to her for her to get a knife and point it at you?!” I questioned Yoseob. “I joked her about her parents,” he said in a whispering voice. I rubbed my palm unto my face and looked at him. “Are you stupid or something?! We all know her condition! That’s it, level 7 punishment for you!” I said. “What?! NO! Of all, not level 7~!” His voice was slowly fading away as the rest of the guys were dragging him away.

 

I looked for her as she was about to smash a wall. Luckily, I blocked her knuckle which was strong. “Ow!” I yelped in pain. “Sorry for that,” she said. “No. Sorry for Yoseob. He’s getting the right punishment for what he did.” I told her. “Which is?” she asked with curiosity. “You’ll find out tomorrow,” I smirked and wondered how Yoseob will be sorry for what he said.

{End of POV}