Disturbances

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

It was already late at night when Leeteuk and the rest brought me back home. I was stretching since we played some games and sports back at Inyoung unni's place. I was about to lay down on the couch when my phone rang. "Minyoung-ah?" The other line spoke with a worried. "Doojoon oppa? What's wrong? What's happening?" I asked with confusion. "There's an attack. At first it we thought the guys in charge could handle it, but there are too many and they're too strong." Doojoon oppa said. "It's okay if you can't come. We can handle thi-- AH!" Doojoon oppa sounded like he something happened. "Oppa, tell me where you are now!"

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I was running for my life again. Well, trying to save the guys' lives. I ran to a room where Dongwoon was fighting a big guy with muscles. The guy had a gun, while Dongwoon only has a metal rod. "Yah." I spoke and they both looked at me. "You really are a weakling." I said and threw a smoke bomb, making them cough. I then took this advantage to kill the other guy.

 

When I could already see Dongwoon, he came next to me and patted my shoulder. "How did you--" He asked and I just showed him my boomerang blade. We just stepped out of the room and I pushed him away when a knife was thrown at our direction. I checked my watch and saw it was already 1 a.m. I should be sleeping and not fighting.

 

I tried my best to fight a lot of people just so I can rest. "You were great Minyoung!" Kikwang tried to high-fived me, but I just passed him. "I'm tired. Take me home already." I really don't understand why we get attacks now pretty often. Something's not right. Sure we used to have a fight before, but it wasn't this often.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I was sleeping gently when my phone rang. I looked at the time and saw that it was 6 a.m. I tried to pick up the phone. "Yeoboseyo?!" I spoke up. "Are you awake?" It was Leeteuk. "Oppa, it's early in the morning. You woke me up. I slept late last night." I said and just hung up the phone.

 

After sleeping, I woke up at around 11 a.m. As I stood up, there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, Leeteuk oppa immediately hugged me.  I pushed him away. "I'm tired, okay?" I told him and he sat on my couch. "What did you do last night?" He asked me and I didn't answer him.

 

"Tell me, what's your job?" I froze at his question. I didn't even turn to him. He then turned me to look at him. "Minyoung-ah, you never tell me what you do. Come on~" He cooed. "Can you stop asking me that question?" I sounded a bit annoyed already. "What's wrong with you? You seem like you're not yourself today." He told me and I just shrugged off. "Oppa, I'm not in the good mood today. Can you just please leave? I'm sorry." I told him and he followed.

 

When he left, I laid at my couch. I've been tired from the constant battles. I just can't tell him what I do. If he finds out, my cover will be blown. He might tell us to the police, or worse, he might not love me anymore.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

{Doojoon's POV}

"That's the 3rd time this week!" I yelled at the boys. We were having a meeting about the attacks we've been getting from our Busan hideout. 

 

"What do you think will happen, hyung?" Dongwoon asked. "If this keeps up, we have to go to Busan. We've been chilling at Seoul and had all our hideouts in high security level. It's our Busan hideout that is on the line. Our shipping line is in there, remember." I told them and sighed. I took my seat and looked through all the papers again.

 

"Wait, where's Minyoung?" Kikwang asked and I couldn't answer. I left her out because I can't tell her yet that we have to leave. But it's not yet decided anyway. "Yeah. Isn't she supposed to be here?" Junhyung wondered and looked at me. When I looked at them, all their eyes were on me. "I didn't tell her about this meeting." I told them. "Well, does she even know about our condition?" Yoseob asked and I shook my head. "Why not?" Hyunseung asked them and I sighed.

 

"I can't tell her..." I told them and they were all puzzled. "If I tell her we have to leave, what will she react? Do you think she can do it? Do you think she will just immediately say yes to us and go to us to Busan and leave Leeteuk here?!" I told them and tried to catch my breath. "You can't tell her because you know she'll get hurt, right?" Hyunseung said and I couldn't respond. I lightly nodded.

 

Even if the plan is undecided, I can't help but think of how she will respond if we tell her we have to leave. I can't stand the thought of her crying and get hurt again. It will hurt me as much as it will hurt her.

{End of POV}

 


 

So, Minyoung is just a little tired from the action. Forgive her if she's a little stubborn in this chapter. Anyway, Question: What do you think will happen with Beast's situation? What will happen if Minyoung will react to this?

 

@ChiakiChan I know. Leeteuk's noona was super hilarious! My sister was also laughing when she watched with me!