Can't Smile?

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Can You Hear Me?
 

 

I spent my time just watching the people dance and sat beside near the bonfire. I hugged my knees and let my feet feel the sand.

 

 

“Why are you here?” Doojoon oppa spoke. “Can I sit beside you?” I nodded and he sat beside me. “Why aren’t you dancing?” I asked him as I threw some rocks. “Shouldn’t I ask you the same question?” he asked me and did the same thing. “You know I don’t do those kinds of things. I know you do, but I don’t.” I answered him. “Well, I saw you alone, and you look really lonely.”

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

There she is, sitting near the fireplace alone. I wanted to go to her. “Oppa~” Taeyeon called. I looked at her and she dragged me to dance with the others. I’d really rather be with her near the bonfire.

 

“Can I please rest? If I over dance, I may not be able to dance later,” I told them and they let me rest. I sat and continued to watch Minyoung with Doojoon. This is really getting out of hand. I mean he has been hogging her all day!

{End of POV}

 

“Minyoung-ah,” I turned and saw Jungsu oppa. “Jungsu oppa,” I replied. “Do you want to dance?” he asked me but I shook my head. “Come,” he immediately grabbed my hand and took me to dance. I’m really not a dancer, so I didn’t move much.

 

I enjoyed watching others dance. Eunhyuk and Donghae were happily dancing. Shindong is really funny too. But I still couldn’t manage to laugh. They were all full of laughs and happiness when I can’t even do it. “Hey Minyoung, why aren’t you smiling nor laughing?” Jessica asked. I really couldn’t answer her. They slowly kept quiet. Everyone knows my condition except those nine girls.

 

I immediately went back to the rest house and left everyone there. I don’t mind. They are a lot. I’m just one person who they won’t notice. I didn’t take a glance back at them and decided to go on my own.

 

I lay down at my bed with the lights off. I can still hear the sound of music, until the wee hours of the morning. When I can sense they’re coming back, I pretended to sleep already.

 

{Taeyeon’s POV}

She left us. Finally. I made this my chance. I wanted to dance with Leeteuk oppa. He did dance, but with his other friends. He even smiled at Doojoon oppa. I thought they were enemies?!

 

When it was time already, I peeked to their room and saw her sleeping. Leeteuk oppa was sitting on her bed. He her hair and smiled. “Good night Minyoung~” he said and held her hand tightly.

 

“Oppa,” I called out. He turned to me. “Can you stay with me for a while?” I asked. “I’m tired. And they might think there’s something between us.” He said without even looking at us. He says that to me but he can stay with Minyoung as long as he wants?

 

“Unni, let’s go now,” Seohyun called and I had no choice but to go now.

{End of POV}

 


 

*Well, I think everyone has heard the news about the earthquake in Japan. Some may think I don't care, but I've actually written a blog about it on my profile here on aff. Anyways, please continue to pray not just for Japan, but for the world. Everyone is affected.