Bad News

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

A Sorry Heart

 

{Doojoon's POV}

"Hyung!" Kikwang was running to come to me with papers on his hand. I immediately read the report and dropped the papers from my hands. I took out my phone immediately dialed the number I needed.

 

"Tell me this isn't true." I said in an angry tone. "I'm sorry boss. But we're really having a hard time with all the attacks." He said on the other line and I ended the call. I sighed and closed my eyes. "This is not good." I told Kikwang. "Call the boys. We have a meeting." I told him and did as told.

 

In a short while, the 5 boys were already there. "Hyung, what's with the important meeting?" Dongwoon asked as he shoved some more chips in his mouth. "Sit down." I ordered them and they took their usual seats. "This concerns all of us. The fate of the company and the whole Beast corporation depends on this issue." I told them.

 

Junhyung stopped drinking his coke and looked at the papers in front of them. They all widened their eyes and were shocked from the news. "Hyung, don't tell me we have to move?" Yoseob asked and I couldn't answer them anymore. "Are you serious about this?" Hyunseung asked me and I remained silent. "Hyung, does Minyoung know about our condition?" Dongwoon asked and I swallowed hard.

 

I can't tell her, but I have to. We can leave without her, but fighting would be hard for us without her. Even if I persuade her to not go with us, she'll still insist. "I haven't." They sighed as if they were relieved that I haven't told her. "But I have to tell her somehow." I told them. They were shocked with what I said. They all know that it was going to hurt me, and Minyoung the most. 

 

"When are you planning to tell her?" KIkwang asked and I looked at my watch. "Tonight. She has a choice if she can go or not." I told them. "But knowing Minyoung, she had promised and told us that this corporation, this business and Beast meant a lot to her." Junhyung said. "I don't want her to have a hard time. I'm not forcing her anyways." I told them and put my head down.

{End of POV}

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hae~" Hyukkie called while holding a  bunch of toys. "Over here Hyukkie~!" Donghae responded. "Shindong, let's take some pictures!" Sungmin said while holding his beautiful camera and waiting for Shindong who was finishing his sandwich. "Dammit!" Kyuhyun yelled while playing Starcraft as always. Ryeowook was busy cooking food for everyone while Yesung stands next to him, holding his turtle. Siwon was reading Bible verses to Heechul and the girly guy covered his ears and yelled, "GENG~". The Chinese man over there just blocked Siwon's way and the two left the Christian guy. He then complained and went to Kibum who was startled when his hyung took away his book. Lastly, Kangin was holding weights and checking his body on the mirror.

 

"Baby~" Leeteuk cooed at me and I looked down at him, who was resting his head on my lap. "I love you~" He said. "Me too." I smiled and his hair. Sure the dorm was chaos with 14 people inside, but Leeteuk and I didn't mind. All that matters was that we were together. We had our own little world.

 

"FOOD IS READY!" Ryeowook yelled and each of us grabbed a plate and started to eat. "Say aah~" Hae said to Hyukkie and the monkey guy opened his mouth, only to be fed by Donghae. Leeteuk rolled his eyes and took his spoon and did the same to me. "Minyoung-ah," he told me and I looked at him"You have something on your face," Leeteuk said and took a napkin to wipe it away. "There you go." After throwing the napkin away, he kissed my cheek and I blushed. 

 

"You're too sweet. I wish I have a girlfriend. Excuse me, I'll make a phone call." Siwon said and stood up. "Sure. See you tomorrow." We then turned our heads and saw Kibum who sat back down. "What?" He asked with full innocence and ate his food. "I'll make a phone call too." Kyuhyun said and went away. "Who are they calling?" I asked. "Siwon is calling for Sooyoung and Kyuhyun is calling Yoona." Donghae answered and I nodded.

 

Kyuhyun immediately came back with a smile. "I see Siwon hyung isn't back yet." Kyuhyun smirked and placed his vegatables at Siwon's plate. No one even bothered to stop the maknae in doing so. He even took some meat from his hyung's plate. When he heard Siwon, he acted as if nothing happened.

 

"So, how was it?" Kyuhyun asked. "It was good." Siwon had a big smile on his face. Then he furrowed his eyebrows when he looked at his plate. "That's weird. I have a lot of vegatables. I didn't get this much a while ago. And, why is my meat less?" He said. Everyone just ignored his question. He then looks at Kyuhyun. "What?" The younger guy asked his hyung. "You took my meat and replaced it with vegatables!" Siwon pointed at Kyuhyun. "Siwon hyung, I cannot believe you have accused me of doing that." Kyuhyun acted. Wow, he's believably great. "Don't act on me. You should know that lying is bad. And I know that you hate vegatables!" Siwon said again. "I'm not lying. And what if I hate vegatables?!" Kyuhyun yelled back. Everyone was actually annoyed by this two.

 

"Hyung!"Ryeowook called for Leeteuk. He removed his arm around me and stood up. "Yah. Settle down and finish your food." He said and the two kept quiet. "Where were we?" He then returned his attention back to me. "Don't worry, Hae. You still have me." Monkey guy smiled, showing his gums and the fishy guy hugged him back. They were actually cute, so I diverted my attention back to Leeteuk oppa.

 

"I love you, Minyoung-ah." Leeteuk oppa nuzzled his face on my neck, and it felt ticklish. "You won't ever leave me, right?" He asked me. "Pabo. Of course I won't." I said and he kissed my nose. "You don't know that I can't live without you. I love you Minyoung-ah, and I'll repeat those words over and over again." He said and my heart melted. I also don't know if I lose you. 

 

"Get a room!"  Heechul said and threw us a pillow. "Did you just throw us a pillow?!" Leeteuk yelled at him and I just laughed at him. "It's getting late already. I have to go now." I told him and stood up. He hugged me from my back and kissed my cheek. "Do you have to go? Can't you just sleep with me tonight?" He pouted. "HYUNG! I CAN HEAR YOU! I DON"T WANT TO SLEEP AT THE COUCH TONIGHT!" Kangin yelled. I pulled Leeteuk's arms away from me and kissed him goodbye.

 

I was on my way home when I received Doojoon's oppa message, asking to meet him at the office. I wondered why. I guess it's important.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was around 10 p.m. when I met with Doojoon oppa at the office. "Oppa?" I asked as I entered his office. "Minyoung-ah, you came just in time." He said and we both sat down.

 

"Is it important that we have to meet in private and late at night?" I asked and he sighed. "It's about time for you to know about our condition in Busan." He said. Was it bad? Why am I nervous all of a sudden? He handed me papers and I couldn't believe what was happening. "Tell me this isn't true." I said and was not believing any what the paper had. He wasn't answering me. He was avoiding my gaze.

 

"What do we do now?!" I asked. "It can be just us. It can be we." He said. I could not understand what he was trying to say. "We only have one option, to go to Busan." He said. That's it? "For how many days will that be?" I smirked. "It'sunsure. It may be weeks, it may be months." He said.

 

"You have the option to stay or not--" I cut him off. "What do you mean by that?!" I questioned him. "You don't have to risk what you have here and go with us. You can just stay watch the company on Seoul--" "And watch you get hurt beause I wasn't there?!" I yelled at him. 
 

"I'm giving you the option to stay!" He yelled at me. "But this meant more to me than what you are trying to point out. Right now, nothing's in my mind except this! So my decision is final! I'm going to Busan with you!" I said and left the office.

 

I really don't find any reason for me to stay. I really don't know why he was giving me an option to stay. I arrived at my room and I opened the lights. And it was then that I realized that there was a reason I'm not supposed to leave. How foolish was I that i didn't think of him? Selfish. That's what I am.

 

I picked up our framed picture and it as a tear fell from my face. I have to leave Leeteuk. This is... I can't believe I made this decision without thinking about him. How will I tell him? How can I leave him? I can't, but I have too. I don't want to break his heart, but I have to break mine. I can just leave him without knowing, right?

 

I touched my bracelet and looked at my ring. I felt scared. I promised you I won't leave you, but here I am, crying because I have to leave you. Will you still be okay without me? Will I still be okay without you?

 


 

I hate this. I think I could have done this better. But this was the best thing I can do.  Honestly, I'm afraid to release this chapter. :p