Emotionless

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

 

Soom

 

I was sitting at my chair at the Beast’s office when I heard the loud laughter of everyone. I peeked and saw Yoseob wearing diapers and a bib, holding to a rattle. He looked like he was mentally cursing to himself. He then saw me and knelt in front of me.

 

“Mianhae Minyoung! I didn’t mean to! Please forgive me!” he pleaded. I just nodded. “No. Not until she laughs.” Doojoon said. I think he really wants Yoseob to suffer because if you really look, everyone is laughing except me. I blinked at Yoseob. “Don’t listen to Doojoon because honestly, I do find this funny and cute, but not laughable. So I suggest you wear your clothes back.” I explained. “Too bad this will last for a whole day,” Doojoon said I really find this funny, but I still couldn’t bring myself to laugh.

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

I looked at her and she had a straight face, like this isn’t funny. Who would not laugh at a situation where Yoseob is dressed up like a big baby? Obviously she doesn’t. I cleared my throat and watched her as she just went to her office.

 

It’s just an ordinary Saturday, well for us. We were expecting something to happen. And then someone ran to the office. “Hyung, the group of Jaewon is being attacked. Should we bring some more reinforcements?” I shook my head. “It’s Minyoung’s time now.” I said and called her to my office.

{End if POV}

 

I was called to Doojoon sunbae’s office. He turned to me and hand me a mask. “It’s time,” he said. I didn’t expect for a mission this early. I was eager to engage in some action, but it’s too early. But I have no choice. I nodded and he gave me some weapons and instructions.

 

I went to the van and wore the mask with the word B2ST and an infinity symbol beside it. I slipped on my gloves and put in my pocket a gun and a knife. This is going to be fun.

 

 

I quietly hid at the back of some cans of the warehouse. I can hear some of the gunfire, and I silently aimed my gun and fired at some of the men I saw. I ran a little and hid again, avoiding any bullets. Unluckily, I was pulled away and they took my gun. My eyes widened as two guys were holding me and two were looking at me.

 

“Beast infinite? Did beast run out of numbers and uses symbol now?” One said and they all laughed. They made more fun of me as I think of a plan to escape. As they were laughing, I pulled the guy holding my right arm and pushed him to the guy holding my other arm. I took out my knife and slashed at the arm of one of the guys. I kicked the other one on the face and ran away. “Get that person!” I heard one of them yell.

 

Crap! I turned and saw 3 more guys chasing me. I dropped a can and jumped over it then ran down some stairs. I saw a gun and loaded it. I fired some to them and they fired back. I then saw a man smirking as I ran. “Beast?” he said and I stopped. I looked at him and he looked like their leader. The men running after me stopped too. I bowed my head and listened to their laughter for w few seconds, before I raised my head a little, showing my fiery, glazing eyes at them. I swiftly went to the guy I think is their leader and lunged my knife unto him. I held unto him for a few more seconds before I released him and threw him to the ground. Before he could even fall, he dragged me down, earning scratches on my arm. I pushed him away and looked at the remaining guys. They were about to attack me when I fired my gun at all of them, killing them all. I smirked and wiped my face, but I forgot that it had blood, so I had to wipe using my clothes.

 

I was limping cause of too much running. I saw some of my co-workers, some were also covered with blood but they were all fine. I walked a little more until the black limo passed by. “You were good.” Hyunseung said and opened the door.

 

I sat far away from any of them. “What’s with the distance?” Junhyung asked. “I’m covered with blood, I stink, I’m limping and I’m tired.” I said in a monotonous voice. “Here,” Doojoon handed me a paper bag and it contained a black top with white accents and a pair of jeans. I held it up and looked at it beautifully. “There’s still more,” Doojoon said and I searched and saw a box. I opened it saw a pair of black sneakers. I marveled at the gifts he had given me. “Do you like it?” They asked me and all I could do is nod.