Taeyeon's Side

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Star Star Star

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

“What were you thinking, huh!?” I yelled at Taeyeon after finding out that she did that plan. “I was thinking about you! I was thinking about me! About us!” She screamed back at me. “You almost blew your cover by leaving your mark!” I continued yelling at her. “I don’t care!” She answered back at me.

 

“YOU AIMED AT MINYOUNG. MINYOUNG, MY GIRLFRIEND!” I yelled at her so loud, that I have never done before. “You really have forgotten how much I always helped and saved you, do you oppa?” she said to me. “Listen, I’ve always been grateful to you. But remember that I never asked you to do such t you have always treated me as a sister?” she asked me. I sighed before answering her. “I have no control of who my heart wants to love. I’m sorry if I can’t return your feelings, but you know that you have a special place in my heart.” I told her and hugged her.

{End of POV}

 

{Taeyeon’s POV}

I hugged him back but a tear escaped my eye. When he pulled away, he wiped it away. I managed to run away from him. I just can’t take it. I went back to my office and locked the door.

 

I’ve always been beside you oppa. When you needed someone, I was there. No wonder your treatments to me suddenly became different. I wasn’t the most special girl to him anymore. I used to be the one he played with a lot. He always teased me to the point I would hit him and chase him. Then he slowly drifted away from me. His high pitch voice when he laughs, I can’t hear it much anymore.

 

I have to be stuck inside my own office just to cry my heart out. I have loved Leeteuk ever since. Why do you think I entered the same business as his? Girls Generation is Super Junior’s counterpart and partner, especially when they needed help. I worked under his company, and to be able to show him that I was worth for him, I decided to put my own, and that’s how Girls Generation began. I learned to become violent for him. I learned to hold a gun, kill and be scary all because I wanted to show him I was the right one for him.

 

“Unni! Unni!” I could hear Yoona’s voice. “Taeyeon,” Jessica knocked on the door. I wiped my tears, and cleared my throat. “Yes?” I said. “Are you okay? We heard sobs coming from your office.” Tiffany said. “I’m not crying. I’m just doing some work. Now if you mind, please leave my door.” I said and listened to their footsteps as they all disappeared.

 

I sat down and closed my eyes. How can I lose Leeteuk oppa? I was just out for a few weeks for a mission and just like that he replaced me. Well, he was never mine in the first place, but he made me hope and expect him. I loved him with all my heart, but his heart is now with someone else. He wasn’t even mine to begin with. But I know I was special to him. Well, just in the company. He doesn’t want everyone in school to know about that. Of course there was that girl that he and Doojoon fought for. That girl was such a long time ago. She was history. After her, I comforted Leeteuk. I was the one who had been with him.

 

And now, everything is gone. He treats me as if I was just I was just a friend. I was always his friend, but special. I gave him all my attention, and he gave me less, but he still did. Now, all of his attention is towards that Minyoung girl.

 

I know I can never compete with her. After what had happened, I don’t want oppa to be mad anymore. I guess I have to focus on my work now.

 

The events that had happened seem so fast. I’ve been reading a lot of posts of Beast’s girl member. They said she’s powerful and strong. Wait, didn’t they say that the one who killed Minjoo is a girl? But why would she kill him? Minjoo is important to everyone. What was her motive?

 

Anyway, will my decision affect everyone? I'll be leaving the girls withou warning. I'll just go and fulfill a sole mission without any of them. I just need to focus as the leader of Girls Generation more than anyhing else.

 


 

*This chapter . But I just wanted to tell you why was Taeyeon was like that to Minyoung. She was bad for a reason. She was always a good girl. Jealousy just took over.