Reactions

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Reason

 

Doojoon closed his eyes and held his tears. He loved Minyoung. Now she's gone. She risked her life and safety for the protection of everyone. He knows that the love she only had for Minyoung now is what a brother should give her sister. He hated that as a brother, he should've protected her. He punched the wall near him, and he was held by his groupmates.

 

"Hyung, there's nothing we can do. She made her decision already. You're not the only one in pain. A lot of us are. But we all know who suffered the most here." Dongwoon told him. Doojoon knows that he was right. They were all in pain, but the one of them probably had the worst feeling.

 

The guy that Dongwoon was pertaining to was still staring out the window with tears at the ends of his eyes. He was lifeless again. He was still processing what had happened today. It all seemed to fast for him. It seem like just a while ago when he was limping from physical pain. Now, he couldn't do anything. He has been at the same position since he watched the police got Minyoung and drove away.

 

His Minyoung was doing that kind of job. They had the same job. She wasn't shock that he was the leader. She was shock because she was about to kill him. He thought to himself about what he said that he would still love her and accept her in his life. He knows that he will fulfill that promise to her. He will still love her, but will they see each other again? It was the only thing that bothers him. Will she also still love him? He knows she will, but will she be able to forgive herself for what she did?

 

His thoughts were all circulating around Minyoung. Everyone around was pitying Leeteuk. Everyone knew that he had the worst. They had lost a friend, but he lost half of his life. His friends know that Minyoung was like Leeteuk's half.

 

"Hyung..." Kangin called for Leeteuk. He looked at his dongsaeng, and smiled weakly. "Are  you okay?" Kangin asked. Heechul hit his head for the question. "Why do you have to ask that!?" Heechukl said, trying hard not for Leeteuk to hear, but he could hear it. 

 

"Leeteuk..." Doojoon went to Leeteuk with his head down. "I'msorry--" "It's okay." Leeteuk comforted him and shook hands with him. "How do you think she will react now that she knows that I was your enemy?" Leeteuk tried to joke, but no one laughed. They were pitying his situation. 

 

"You know, you can cry if you want." Doojoon said. "Nah. It's not manly for me to cry in front of you." Leeteuk said. But his body betrayed him and tears started to pour out. "I'm sorry. GOD! I hate this!" He screamed and punched the wall. "HYUNG!" They held him and stopped him. "Stop it! What do you think will Minyoung react and say when she sees you like this?!" Doojoon told him. "I'm sorry." Leeteuk told everyone. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Hyuna shouted as Dongwoon told them what had happened. The girls tried to hold her down. "She gave herself to the police." Dongwoon repeated himself. "WHY DID SHE DO THAT?!" Hyuna couldn't control herself. She was after all the closest to Minyoung out of the five of them. "Hyuna, calm down." Jihyun told her. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!" She yelled and started to cry. "She... She gave herself to the polive..." Hyuna cried loudly and the others had to hug her. "We all miss her." Gayoon sniffed. "She did it because she wants all of us to live good. She wants to be an example to us." Dongwoon explained and they cried. Jiyoon and Sohyun had remained quiet the whole time. All of them still couldn't believe what Minyoung had done.

 

Just then, someone knocked on their door, and Leeteuk was there. "YOU!" Hyuna pointed to him and ran to him. "HYUNA!" The four of them tried to stop to girl, but she was already hitting him. "WHY DIDN' T YOU DO ANYTHING!? YOU COULD'VE STOPPED HER! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" Hyuna continued hitting him and the girls tried to hold her, but she was strong. Leeteuk remained on his spot and let the girl hurt her. He knows that she was right. Why didn't he do anything? Why did he left her to the police when he could have carried her? He hated himself. He wanted to hurt himself. 

 

"Hyuna, stop it." Behind Leeteuk, Doojoon stepped in. All their eyes were shifted to him. "Hyuna, stop hurting him. None of us didn't want what happened. She pushed us away. Even if we want her to be with us right now, she'd rather have us to learn from her." Doojoon said and Hyuna's arms fell. "I'm sorry sunbae." She said. "It's okay. I hated myself for letting her go too." Leeteuk sighed.

 

"Minyoung wanted us to start something fresh, new and safe. Something that is legal and won't hurt others. So, can we just please follow her?" Doojoon explained and they all nodded.

 

 

He was wondering why she did it. He also hated himself for not being able to do it. He should've been with her. He should've held her instead of letting her go. But she remembered Minyoung's words. 'Save yourselves. Go and live a new life. One that is clean, safe and what is right.' He knows that he must do it, especially if it's the only thing he can do for her right now. He will surely do it. He will have to earn for the future of him and Minyoung. In his heart, it was still Minyoung. Nothing has changed when about his feelings for her. He was serious when he promised to marry her. And he must live a good life in order for her to live a good one too, and the future of their family.

 
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
 
 
"Leeteuk oppa..." A voice called. Leeteuk turned his head and saw Minyoung. He ran to her and hugged her. "I miss you. I thought you were with the police." He said and her cheek. "I am. This is just a dream." She said. "No. Don't leave me, please." He held her tighter. He was afraid that if he lets go, she'll disappear. "I love you, Minyoung." Leeteuk whispered to her. "I love you too. There's no one else for me to love except you." She assured him. "You'll be with me until the end right? And you going to jail is a dream, right?" Leeteuk asked her. "Yes. I will be with you until the end. But I'm really going to jail. You have to accept our fate, oppa." She said. "No!" Leeteuk refused to let her go. He doesn't want to be away from her anymore. 
 
 
She pulled away from him and held his face. "Listen, do what I told you to do, okay? Make me proud of you. I was always proud of you. I love you Leeteuk oppa." Minyoung said. Leeteuk nodded and smiled at her. He pulled her and kissed her.
 
 
 
Leeteuk woke up with the sound of the alarm. It all felt so surreal for him. He felt that she was real. Her hug, her kiss and her presence was real and not a dream. He has felt better than before when he woke up. He knows that he will have to make his Minyoung proud.