Family

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

From Me To You

 

Thank you for letting me stay with Beast, because I had somewhere to live and some people I can call family. And most of all, thank you for giving me Jungsu oppa who was like my angel who has always been at my side, protecting me and making me feel better.

 

I hugged him tighter. I pulled away and tried to wipe my tears away. He held my face and wiped away the tears using his thumbs. “Jungsu oppa,” I called him. “Remember that I’m always here.” He said and smiled. And for the first time in such a long time, I smiled. And it wasn’t fake nor forced, but a genuine smile that he was able to make me do.

 

“Minyoung, you’re smiling.” He said and I touched my lips that were really smiling. He smiled back. He held my hand and looked at me again. “Promise me that you’ll come to me whenever you need someone to talk with.”

 

Jungsu oppa, you don’t know how much safe you make me feel. You make me give the world a second chance to see that there really is something bright in this cruel world after. You are like an angel to me.

 

I turned and saw our limo. I stood up and straightened y clothes. “Oppa, I have to go now.” I said and was about to walk but he held my hand. “Let me walk you,” he said as I looked at him. “You don’t have to. And besides, it’s just towards that limo.” I said. “You have a limo?” he asked and raised his eyebrow. “It’s from the people who are now taking care of me.” I told him. “Whoever they are, I’m thankful for them.” He said and started to walk. “Oppa, I can walk on my own. Please, I’m in a hurry. I’ll introduce you to them some other time.” He just nodded and let go of my hand.

 

I walked towards the limo and I hopped in. I looked to the 6 boys around me and they were silent. When we arrived at the office, I broke the silence. “What’s with the face?” I asked them. “Hwang Minjoo died on the same time you were gone.” Doojoon said. I froze on what he said. “Don’t lie to us and tell us the truth.” Junhyung said.

 

I looked down. “Minyoung… what happened?” Kikwang asked me. I raised and faced them with tears on the side of my eyes. “Hwang Minjoo. He was the cause of my miseries. He was the reason why you met me. He’s the reason why I’m here. He… he killed my parents.” I said and held tight to my seat. “Minyoung…” Dongwoon came and hugged me. “He killed my family. He killed them then burned them while they were still there.” I managed to say as tears streamed at my face again.

 

They all came to hug me. “We didn’t know.” Hyunseung said. “No one did. I really didn’t know too. While I was talking to him, I remembered everything. And without second thoughts, I killed him.” I said and continued to cry on them. “I don’t have any family.” I said. “That’s a lie.” I looked up and saw Doojoon oppa in front of me. “You have a family. We are your family.” He said.

 

“You have us. Ever since I took you in, you just didn’t become a part of beast as a worker, but as a family member.” Junhyung said. “Are you all even serious?” I looked at all of them and they nodded. “You, you’re special not just because you’re a great person, but you’re like our sister.” Kikwang said. “I’m thankful for having you.” I smiled at them.

 

“You’re smiling!” Yoseob happily said. “Thank you oppas. You made me feel what it likes to have a family.” I said. And in returned they hugged me. And I didn’t feel like just a girl from their company, but a girl hugging her brothers.