Doojoon oppa

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

 

A little

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

Today’s battle was a little tough, but gladly we made it. If Minyoung was there, she would have a hard time battling. I can see that she’s offensively great, but she needs to work on her defense.

 

Minyoung-ah, where are you at this time of night? Why haven’t you called? Why are you out?

 

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. “Yoboseyo?” I said. “Doojoon oppa, mianhamnida.” It’s Minyoung. “It’s okay. What happened to you? You didn’t come to the office.” I said. “I was injured. I… ugh… got into a fight.” She said. “WHAT!?” What happened to her?! Of course I was afraid. What if we lose her? What if I lose her?

 

“Are you okay? Where are you right now?!” I asked. I was somewhat panicking. “I’m at home now, resting.” She answered. “I’ll be going there now.” I said and hung up the phone.

 

I immediately took my car and drove to her place. I arrived at her room and I saw her reading a book. She had bandages on her head. “Minyoung-ah,” I called her. She turned to me and slightly bowed. “Are you okay?” She nodded. “What happened in the fight?” I asked as I took a seat beside her. I was fighting well when I got hit by a beer bottle on the head.” She said. I her head. “Did you faint?” She nodded. “Who saved you then?!” I answered. “A friend of mine,” she said.

 

I wish I didn’t go to that mission. That way I was able to protect her. Sure it’s just a minor accident, but I can’t help but blame myself for not taking care of her.

 

“Do you want or need anything?” I asked her. “I’m just hungry.” She said. “I’ll make you something to eat.” I stood and went to check her fridge. I took some chicken and vegetables. I started to make chicken soup for her. She needs it.

 

I would casually glance at her as she reads her book. She looks fine and somewhat a little happy than always.

 

When I was done with the soup, I tried feeding her, but she refused and ate by herself. “Aren’t you hungry?” I shook my head. I feel full already, knowing that you’re healing. When she was done, I took her bowl and washed it for her.

 

“Doojoon oppa,” she said. “Hm?” I turned to her. “Why do you care about me so much?” she asked. “Because you’re important to me.” I said. She must’ve been surprised. “And to everyone else,” I added, making it sound like she’s not special when she really is.

 

“You know, you remind of a girl I used to like,” but of course, you are better and more special than her or any girls in school.

{End of POV}

 

Is he telling me the story of the girl he and Leeteuk fought for?

 

“She was one of the prettiest girls in school, but her looks caused the problem.” Maybe a lot really likes her. “I liked her a lot, but I found out she was two timing me with someone else.” It must be Leeteuk.

 

“What happened?” I asked. “She chose me, but she still continued to go to that other guy even if he resists.” So it was the girl’s fault. “Why are you telling me this?” I asked him. He just shrugged. “I just fell like. It’s like I trust you,” he said.

 

I smiled at his words. I never thought there are still nice people in the world especially from what I’ve grown at.

 

“Minyoung-ah, why don’t you like to be seen with us?” he asked me. Why? Let’s just say it happened during the first day of school. (Chapter 4) “Well, you are popular and get a lot of attention. You know I’d rather keep a low profile.” Was just my answer.