Visits

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Here I Am

 

I was told by the guard that there were big groups of men and women, wanting to visit me . I think I have an idea who they are.

 

"MINYOUNG-AH!" Suddenly, 5 teary girls came to me. I smiled seeing the girls that I've learned to be friends with. "Calm down girls," I said cooly to them, but they were still crying. They all sat down and held my hands. "Why did you choose this path? When Junhyung oppa called us, I didn't believe it, but it is true." Hyuna said. I held her hand tighter as I explained to them my choice.

 

"The minute I saw Leeteuk oppa, my world stopped. I realized that what I had been doing is wrong. I could've killed my friends. I could've killed the man I love the most. I know I had to stop. And this was the only thing I know that would make things right." I told them. "But why take all the blame! You could've ran away with the others! You shouldn't be in here!" Hyuna yelled. The others had to hold her. Hyuna might probably the one I was closest to all of them. "If I didn't give myself, they would still be in the business. All of you wouldn't change and just continue. I'm serving myself as an example and reminder that you should live your life the right way." I told them and hugged them. "You are a brave girl. Don't ever change. People see you as a bad person, but you are a beautiful person inside and out." Gayoon said.

 

"You've sacrificed yourself for the safety of a lot of people." Jiyoon said. "I'm gonna miss those times we have give you make-overs or dress you up." Sohyun teased and brought even a small smile unto all our faces. "Remember, we'll always visit you. If not always, most of the time." Jihyun said. "Now, promise me one thing." I told them and they nodded. "Live a good life. Start a new business. Stop living in th bad side of life." I told them and they all raised their right hands and promised me.

 

"I guess we have to go now. A lot are waiting to talk with you." Jihyun said and they bid me with a powerful hug before leaving.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Minyoung-ah?" I was surprised when I saw those nine girls walked to me. And Taeyeon was also there. "You're here?" I asked them. I still couldn't believe they'd visit me. "Yes. We just want to drop by and see how you are." Tiffany said. "We never would have expected that the girl we've all been looking for was you." Jessica teased and I smiled at her. I guess we're in good terms now.

 

"But why Minyoung? I heard that you could've run away, but you didn't." Yoona questioned me. "I did it for them and myself." I answered her. "How did you know about our identity anyways?" Hyoyeon asked me. "4Minute told me." I said. "No wonder. Those girls that we luckily didn't catch." Sunny said. "They were also good. Let's start being friends with them." Yuri suggested and the rest agreed.

 

"Can I ask you a favor and please stop all of this and live a new life?" I asked them and they all looked at me. Seohyun and Sooyoung nodded first and they hugged me. They were nice people. I just didn't get to hang out with them. Too bad that we didn't have much time together.

 

"Excuse me, girls, I would like to talk with Minyoung alone. Can you wait for me outside?" Taeyeon asked and the 8 girls left.

 

Taeyeon immediately held my hand and looked me in the eyes. "I know why you did this. They told me." She said and patted my hands. "It was either his life or mine." I told her. "And you risked your life rather than his." She said and I nodded.

 

I then saw the tears from my eyes fall unto our hands. I wiped it away and apologized to her. "Take care of him." I told her. "What are you talking about?" She asked me. I wiped my eyes again before answering her. "Without me, no one would take care of him. I know that with me in here, I'm not the one for him. He might changed the way he sees me, and his feelings for me. I'm ready for that. And I know that you are the one that fits perfectly for him." I said again.

 

"LEE MINYOUNG! STOP TALKING NONSENSE!" She yelled at me and I was startled. "Leeteuk loves you for who you are. I know that even if you are here, in his heart, it's still you. Believe me. You're the only one who says that we look good together. We may look good, but you and Leeteuk were made for each other. You fit each other. That person who spreads sunshine is needed by this girl whose life was once filled with darkness. You love him. He loves you. You need him. He needs you." She told me.

 

I smiled at her and hugged her so tight. "Love him, okay?" She threatened in a teasing manner and hugged me back. "Anyway, I'm sorry I have to go. But I know that there's a bunch of crazy boys, wanting to be with you." She said and waved goodbye.

 

Taeyeon. She was never the bad girl. Only what she did during the Valentines Ball. But she was a good person. Jealousy just took over her. If ever she meets a sweet guy, I hope he treats her well.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Sirs, please come down and stay quiet!" The guard said and I saw 12 boys racing over me. "MINYOUNG-AH!" They all called. Oh crap. Here they come.

 

"MINYOUNG-AH!" They cried and carried me. "Guys, I'm just going to jail, I'm not dying." I told them. "Don't tell me you're also sick!" The monkey said and tried to check my temperature by holding my forehead and comparing it to his forehead. "She seems normal to me." He commented. "Of course she's normal!" Heechul had to hit him, and only Geng had to calm down the pretty man.

 

 

After a while, they had settled down. "First of all, I'm sorry." I told them and they remained quiet. "What I did was wrong. I could've killed you. I could've killed him." I said and looked away. "It's not your fault. You were doing your job. None of us knew that the people we were looking for was just around us." Siwon said and patted my back.

 

"We know that you didn't intend to hurt us." Kyuhyun said and hugged me. "I hate you for leaving us!" Heechul retorted. "Yeah. Why take all the blame when we could be altogether?" Sungmin asked. "Because I know that you have a bright future ahead of you." I answered him. "But you also have a bright future ahead of you." Kangin said and I shook my head.

 

"You can start a new life and fulfill those dreams you've always wanted." I told them and they nodded. "We're gonna miss you." Kibum said. "But not as hyung will." Hangeng suddenly said. "Can you also please take care of him, by the way?" I asked them and they nodded. "Without me outside, he needs you to have a shoulder to lean on. If he gets hurt, I'll take it out on you, monkey." I scared Eunhyuk. "Wha--What-- Why me?!" He panicked and we laugh. "Aigoo~ It's because you're so easy to fool!" Yesung commented. "But I was serious about taking care of him." I said and they nodded.

 

"We're gonna miss you, Minyoung." Ryeowook pouted and I patted him. "We will all miss you." Siwon said and they all gave me a goup hug. "Guys, can't breathe again!" I said and they pulled away.

 

Moments later, they just had to go. These boys, these 12 talented men can do a lot than just be in that business. I wish them all the best and hope that they would achieve their dreams.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Minyoung-ah..." I heard sniffles from 5 boys. "I thought you were tough. What's with the tears?" I teased them, but it didn't work. "Sit down." I told the five of them. But they just hugged me with tears flowing from their faces. "Why did you do it?" Junhyung asked. "You don't know how hurt I am. I was the one who brought you here." He told me and wiped his tears, trying to act cool, but still failed.

 

"You don't know how much we hate each other for not doing anything, for letting you take all the blame." Kikwang cried unto me. "It's not your fault. I told you to run. This is my decision." I patted his back. "But still, it's not the same without you. No girl would be brave enough to kick some enemy's asses or protect me when I get bullied." Dongwoon said and smiled. "You're still a coward and a little boy even if you kick some big butts too." I held him tight.

 

"Who can I be with to formulate new chemicals and design new weapons?" Hyunseung said and I smiled at him. "You'll still do good." I comforted him. "But things are always better with you." He said and cried more. "Now hyung will be more depressed." Yoseob said and was elbowed by Junhyung. "Mianhae. I'll miss you girl. I'll miss your laugh." Yoseob said and hugged me with all his might. "Can't breathe!" I said and waved my hands. The other boys pulled him away from me. "We'll miss you so much." Junhyung said and they all hugged me.

 

"But seriously, there would be that one member out of all of us would miss you the most. Out of everyone, you are one of the most important people in his life." Dongwoon whispered to me and pulled away.

 

"We'll visit you when we can. We love you! Take care!" The 5 boys said and waved goodbye. When they left, Doojoon poked his head in and I signalled him to enter the room.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"This is unexpecting." He finally spoke after minutes of silence since he entered the place. "I know that you are all surprised." I told him and held his hand. "Oppa, Mianhae. I'm sorry for making this decision and for making you leave me." I said and he held my hands tighter. "I'm sorry oppa couldn't do anything." He said and I smiled. "It's okay. Just live a better life, and things would be okay." I told him.

 

==============

3rd person's POV

==============

 

Doojoon wanted to cry. His heart was aching. Out of all the boys of Beast, he was the most affected. He hated himself for not being able to do anything. He should've grabbed Minyoung with her. But knowing the girl, she wouldn't go with him.

 

"What made you make this decision?" He asked her. "The moment I saw Leeteuk oppa, I know that what I had been was wrong. It's hurting me, and most of all, it was hurting him." She answered. Doojoon was hurt. In the end, it was him that made her make this decision.

 

"Oppa," she squeezed his hand and smiled. "Take care always. Be happy and start a good and clean life and job." She said and hugged him. "Oppa, you are such a sweet guy. If it wasn't Leeteuk oppa that I would have loved, it would probably be you." She stated and it crushed his heart more. "But I know that I'm just your dongsaeng." She said.

 

Should he confess? He asked himself. But then again, it would ruin the relationship they have built. And besides, his heart was ready to open for someone else. Someone who's in a certain bakery, waiting for his return.

 

"Oppa, I'd like to see you with a girl, oka?" She teased. "Well, I'll bring her next time." He said. "You have a girl?!" She was surprised. "Well, we're still friends. I'll let her meet you next time. Her name's Gina." He told her their story. 

 

After a while, Doojoon had to go already. "I'll miss you and I love you oppa." Minyoung meant it as a dongsaeng. "I'll miss you too and I love you too." He said and pulled away. "But you know that there will always be that one person who will love you the most up to the end." He stood up, patted her shoulder and left.

 

Not so long after, the door revealed the guy he was anxious to see. The person she was anticipating the most. She doesn't know if she would be happy, nervous and scared.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"So, it was you." Leeteuk pointed out. "It was me. I was the girl that everyone else was chasing after. I was the ultimate criminal who was destroying all that belongs to Super Junior." She said. She was expecting the worst anyway. "You know, Hwang Minjoo was like a father to me." He said and she bit her lip. "But you mean so much more to me." He added.

 

"Why did you turn yourself in?" Leeteuk asked, obviously trying his best not to cry. "It was because of you." She said and he shifted his gaze towards her. Their eyes met, and you could tell that any moment, the two's eyes would be filled with tears. "The moment I saw you, I know what I had been doing was wrong. It was hurting everyone. It was hurting me... you... us..." She looked away again.

 

Leeteuk came closer to her and held her chin, making her look at her. "I told you you couldn't accept someone like me. I killed a lot of people. I almost killed you!" She was crying already and was having a hard time to talk and breathe. Leeteuk immediately hugged her. She might have killed Hwang Minjoo sunbae, she could have killed him, but he can still accept her.

 

"I don't care. I still love you." He said. Minyoung stopped her cries and looked up at Leeteuk. "It's a lie." Minyoung argued. "Like I said, I will accept you whatever your job is and whoever you are, because you're the Lee Minyoung that I love." He told her. She was about to say something when he placed his finger on her lips. "And don't say that I and Taeyeon look good together, Because everyone, including I, think we're perfect for each other." He said.

 

 

"Excuse me, sir, but visiting hours are over." The guard told the couple. Leeteuk wiped Minyoung's tears and kissed her forehead. "Leeteuk oppa, promise me that you'll do good. Also, you would stop the business and continue to study hard." Minyoung told him and he nodded.

 

Before Minyoung could return to her prison cell and Leeteuk leave, he called for her. "Wait, you forgot something!" Leeteuk said and ran back to her. "Huh?" MInyoung was confused, but her thoughts were dismissed the moment Leeteuk kissed her lips. She doesn't remember when she last kissed him, but she knows she missed it and she needs it.

 

When they pulled away, both their faces were pink.

 

Leeteuk took hold of her hands again and promised again. "I promise to do good for you, for us." He said and let go of her hands and his gaze fixed on her. "SARANGHAE LEE MINYOUNG!" He yelled as he went to the exit. "NADO SARANGHAE PARK JUNGSU!" Minyoung yelled back as she watches the love of her life leaves her in jail, and not her heart or her life.

 

 


 

First, I laughed at Bling_Bling_Lover's comment. I actually researched if death penalty is allowed and Korea. I'm not sure, but I read that they don't have it. So I let her have that kind of punishment. And besides, it's not nice to kill our main character, right?

 

Well, I'm sad to say that this story is about to end. Last two chapters probably. Hope you'll read the last few chapters.