Fast Forward

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

All My Heart

 

3 Years Later...

 

I had lived a peaceful life ever since I went into jail. Weekly, my friends would visit me. The girls of 4Minute and Girls Generation were hanging out now. The boys of Beast and Super Junior were now louder and their friendship still remained. As they all had promised me, they started to live a good life. Most of them had already finished college and were fulfilling their dreams.

 

It's also surprising who ended up as a couple from them. Hyuna had introduced me to Joon. Kyuhyun and Yoona just started dating unlike Yuri and Kibum were secretly dating behind our backs even before I came. Siwon and Sooyoung were also dating each other. And Doojoon, has Gina. She was a nice and very beautiful girl.

 

But that was just a part of some of the good things that had happened.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

One morning, Leeteuk was doing his weekly routine of visiting me.

 

"Minyoung-ah!" He ran up to me and carried me around. "Oppa, what's the matter?" I asked him. "I passed the board exam! I am now officially a nurse!" He said and hugged me again. "I'm happy for you!" I squealed and kissed his cheek. "Yah. Is that all I'm getting from you!?" He complained and I gave him a peck. "Aish~ That isn't enough." He pouted and kissed me again. He bit my lower lip and I parted my lips. He slid his tongue in and our tongues played with each other. Good thing we were in a private room, we can kiss as much as we want to.

 

"Oppa~ Can you put me down now?" I asked him when I pulled away. He let me down and we sat. But he pulled me to sit on his lap. "Oppa!" I playfully hit his shoulder, just as always. "What?" He asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and pinched his cheeks. He then held my hands and kissed them. "I love you." He said and I smiled. "I love you too." I said and pecked his lips again.

 

"Oh yeah, I brought food." He said as I remove from his lap and prepared our food. "This tastes good." I said as I ate the food he prepared us. "Wookie made it." He said. "No wonder it's so delicious!" I commented and ate more of it. "I miss his cooking!" I told him and he laughed. "Well, everyone else misses you." He said and smiled. I looked at him and held his hand. "I miss them too. I wish I could be released already." I sighed and went back to eating.

 

"How long do you have to be here anyway?" He asked me. I calculated the estimation of my time remaining here. "Well, I have 7 more years to request for parole. But I think I'll be here for an estimate of 25-30 years." I answered him. His eyes then became sad.

 

"What's wrong? I'm sorry if that would be the case. Don't worry, I'll do my best to be good so I can be outside again." I assured him. He then shook his head. "I can't wait that long." He said. "What?" I questioned him. "I can't wait for that long to be with you." He told me. I bit my lip and bowed my head. "I"m sorry oppa." I told him, with tears about to fall from my face. "Don't cry. You know, if there was any chance that I could bail you out just to lessen your stay here, whatever the price is, I'll pay for it." He told me. He then wiped my tears and pecked my lips.

 

"Now, eat your chocolate. I know you probably miss those." He said and I smiled. "Open the first four chocolate bars." He instructed me and did as follow. As I was unwrapping them, there were words on each bar. 'Will' says the first bar. 'You' says the second one. 'Marry' wrote on the third one and my eyes widened. 'Me?' It says on the last one.

 

"Oppa?" I turned and saw him on his knees with a ring on a box. Happiness filled my heart. I never thought that this day would probably come. "Open the last one." He told me and when I did, it says 'Yes' and 'No' on it. "You don't know that you're the only person I think of everyday ever since. I couldn't think of anyone spending my future else but you." He said and placed my hand on his chest. "You're everything in my head. My heart is filled by you. After a tired day, all I need is to think of you to be relieved and be energized again. It took me a long time to find you, and to make you mine. You are the only for me, and I won't let you go. So, can I be the only one to hold you and love you?" He said.

 

"Leeteuk oppa, Jungsu oppa. My Park Jungsu. You don't know how much you have made me happy despite all these years. My love for you only grows stronger. You don't know how much I have fallen for you. At the beginning of our relationship, I never showed you how much I loved you. I was never outspoken about my feelings for you. Now, I will make everyday special and shower you with the love that you deserve." I told him and took the piece of chocolate that is my answer.

 

He saw that I held the one that says 'Yes' and I swore his happiness was beyond heavens. He wore the ring on my finger and carried me around. He then stops and kissed me with all his heart. I kissed him back and deepened the kiss. I held unto his neck and continued to kiss this Park Jungsu that I love so much.

 

"Wait, the documents and papers." I reminded him. "Already taken care of. All I needed was your sweet answer." He told me. "And it really was sweet." He said.

 

I then took a bite of chocolate and a part of it was purposely sticken out. He rolled his eyes with a smile and bit the other half. He ate it until our lips met.

 

Having Leeteuk was the best thing that had happened to my life. I love him and I also believe that he loves me. I couldn't ask for anymore but my freedom. But now, he was the most important to me.

 

"Saranghae, Leeteuk oppa, my Park Jungsu." I told him and gave him a light kiss. "Nado saranghae my Lee Minyoung." He said and melted me again with his sweet chocolate kiss.

 

Happiness, Friends, Family and Love. All these things, I never thought I could have them all. But then again, I have them. 

 

"Knock, knock, I hope we're not too late for the engagement party?" Doojoon knocked and I was surprised when all of them came in. We were 35 in the room, and I have no idea how we'd fit in.   And they stayed until visiting hours were over. They told me their stories of love and success since things changed. I guess me being in here isn't bad after all.

 


 

Only have one chapter left. Aww. Anyways, it's Holy Week already for Catholics. Time to repent your sins. Enjoy~