4Minute

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Muzik

 

“Annyeong~” 5 girls were in front of me. My eye twitched because they were fashionable and beautiful and I’m not that confident to talk with them. “Wow. They were right. You’re not that socially enhanced.” A girl with curvy figure said.

 

“You might be wondering who we are. I’m Jihyun,” A girl with wavy hair, small eyes and beautiful skin said. “I’m Sohyun,” oh another cute girl. I backed away before shaking her hand. I got nothing against cute people, but I have to back away if I hurt them if they’re to me.

 

“Yo, I’m Jiyoon.” The girl with cool sunglasses said and I shook hands with her. “I’m Hyuna,” the beautiful one. I shook hands with her. “Lastly, I’m Gayoon,” the curvy girl said. I looked at myself and looked at them. I’m not that fashionable. I don’t do aegyo. I don’t have beautiful skin. I’m not beautiful. And most of all, I’m not curvy.

 

“Is there anything wrong?” Beautiful girl said. “Just curious why are you talking to me.” I told them. They took me into a more secluded place. “Well, you see, Beast oppas sent us. And if you’re wondering if we work for them, yes we do. We are 4Minute!” girl with small eyes said. I thought so. “They think that you don’t have any friends. So they sent us to be your friends and guardians at the same time,” fashionista said and I nodded. “Don’t worry. We’re at the same level as you are. We’ve been eyeing you ever since you got here anyway,” curvy girl said. Seriously, she has this beautiful body and I think her s are big that mine aren’t even half of hers.

 

My phone then rang and read ‘Leeteuk oppa’. I don’t call him that, but that’s his name on my phone. “Yeboseyo.” I answered. “Minyoung-ah, where are you? I’m waiting for you at the entrance and it’s almost time and you’re not here.” He said in a worried voice. “I’m coming.” I said then hung up on him.

 

“Who was that?” cute girl asked me. “Jungsu oppa,” I said and hid my phone back at my pocket. “So, it’s true,” beautiful girl remarked. “What’s true?” I asked them. “That you and he are dating,” they remarked. I froze at their statement. “We… we’re not dating,” I answered. “Then explain your stutter and nervousness?” What’s her name, oh yeah, Jiyoon said. “I have to go, I’m meeting him now,” I told them and ran off.

 

 

I met with a waiting Jungsu oppa. I looked at him and he just smiled with me. “Where have you been?” He asked in a normal voice that I wasn’t expecting. “Somewhere, with some people,” I clearly stated. “Boys?” he nervously asked. “As if.The only boys I’m talking with are you and my oppas,” I told him and continued to walk.

 

As usual, the rest of the day went on. During lunch, I was about to sit at my usual bench when those 5 girls sat there. I guess I have to find another place to sit. “Minyoung-ah, where are you going?” I turned and saw Hyuna waving at me. I should give them a try, they really seem friendly, compared to the other girls our there.

 

I went to them and sat beside them. “Can you please not talk or laugh loud much? I’d rather eat in a peaceful manner,” I explained and they nodded. They’d giggle, but they can control them because I told them too.

 

I couldn’t eat much. I was waiting for him again. I looked at their table, and he wasn’t even there. “Are you looking for me?” I heard his voice. I turned and saw him. “Leeteuk sunbae!” The 5 girls stood up and bowed at him. “Call me Leeteuk oppa, unlike someone who prefers to call me by my real name.” he said and I couldn’t care less. “Sit down will you,” I told him and he did.

 

“You have other friends?” he asked me. I gave him a glare. “I’m just surprised that you have others beside me of course,” he said earning him a punch form him. The girls’ eyes widened. “What?!” I asked them. “You hit him like that?” I nodded with a face that says ‘obviously’. They just nodded.

 

“Can you introduce them to me?” he asked me. I just continued to eat and looked at them, telling them to introduce themselves to him. “I’m Jihyun. This is Hyuna, that’s Sohyun, Jiyoon and Gahyun,” she said. They greeted each other and shook their hands.

 

“Anyways, would you like to join us for a vacation?” he suddenly asked them.