Attached

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

 

Falling Slowly

 

We were at the gym this time. I sighed as I looked around and just found Jungsu sunbae who looked away. I rolled my eyes. I’m not stupid to not see how he looked at me.

 

“Good morning. You might be wondering what’s this event is for. Well, it one that time of year again for sophomores and freshmen. Sophomores can choose any freshman they want to tutor them, help them around in school and more.” The principal said. Great.

 

When the sophomores were given the signal to choose their partner, I sighed and looked away. I then saw someone stop in front at me. “Annyeong~” he beamed. I stood up and bowed at him. “Jungsu sunbae,” I said. “It’s Leeteuk oppa. And is it okay if I would help you?” I nodded. Well, I’d rather have him than someone else that I might end up hurting. For now, this will do.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

I can’t believe she said yes.  I looked at her and her eyes were roaming around the area.. She hasn’t uttered a word besides ‘Jungsu sunbae’. I wanted to talk to her, but I don’t know what to talk about.

 

I cleared my throat and she didn’t react. I stared at her beautiful face. She had that milky skin, pink small lips and those small eyes. She then turned to me and I looked away. “Could you not stare at me? It’s really annoying.” She said.

 

When the program was already over, she just stood up and walked out, not minding that I was even following her. Before entering the classroom, she stopped and turned to me. “I believe that this isn’t your class.” She said and entered. I sighed and walked to my classroom.

 

She knows I’m the sophomores’ level representative and this is how she treats me. It’s not that bad actually. She’s unlike people who’d use me for fame or take advantage me of me. She’s independent and I like it.

 

The rest of the day went on with my mind being filled with thoughts Minyoung. I just really can’t forget that girl. She’s in her usual outfit again, making her visible for me. I wonder how she is in class. I wonder if she’s doing well. I wonder if she’s doing her best. I can’t help but smile as I try to think of how I’m gonna spend this chance to be with her.

{End if POV}

 

I listened to our professor. “So, the first law of thermodynamics state that,” I continued to write whatever I hear him say. I was eager to learn. I was school deprived. I grabbed any opportunity there is to bring up my grades.

 

I was kinda sad when the bells rang. It only meant school was over. Well, there will always be tomorrow.

 

As soon as I stepped out, there were girls on our door. I didn’t bother to look and just walked away. As I was walking, I could hear the screams of the girls. I covered my ears and continued to walk. Suddenly, someone pulled my arm. I glared at that person and he let go of me.

 

“Jungsu sunbae,” I gritted my teeth and he slowly took a few steps back. I walked and I could tell he was still following me. I could hear the squeals of the girls. I turned to him. “Sunbae, if you want to walk with me, please let those girls leave.” And within a few seconds, it was silent again. I breathed as I relaxed walking through the gentle breeze of spring.

 

“Uhm, Minyoung-ah,” he called my name. And it feels good. I turned to him and he stopped talking. “Do you want to study with me?” he asked. “We’re from different levels.” I answered. “I just want to spend some time for us to get some time to know each other.” He said. “Treat me food then,” I said. I was expecting for him to complain but he just nodded and took my hand. I widened when I saw that he was holding my hand as we walked to look for a place to eat.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}
”Ddukbokki?” I looked at her whose eyes were big and were looking at something. I looked down and saw how were hands were. I let go and she was feeling her hand, thinking if it was numb or what.

 

“Excuse me, what do you like?” the ahjumma called out attention. “Ah yes. Two sticks please,” I said as she wasn’t still looking at me. Why isn’t she mad like before? Why isn’t she hurting me like what I saw her when one guy blocked her way?

 

“Here you go,” the ahjumma gave us and she immediately too hers and ate it. She ate it fast, causing her to choke. “Are you okay?” And she was still coughing. I did the Heimlich maneuver on her and she spat out a piece of ddukbokki. She drank water and coughed a little. “Are you okay now?” and she nodded. There was sauce on the corner of her lips. I took a napkin and held it near her face. “I don’t want to get hurt, so I’m not wiping it because if I do, you might hurt me.”

{End of POV}

 

I took the napkin he was holding and wiped it on the area where there was sauce. “Thanks sunbae, for saving my life.” I told him. “Sure. Now, you owe me something.” He said. “What?” I asked. “I can’t think of anything yet, so I’ll just tell you when I think of it.” I nodded and continued eating.

 

“Can I go home now?” I asked him and he shook his head. “I wanna see where you live.” He said. I was surprised. “What? Why? You can’t.” I told him. “But I saved your life. Come on.” I made a promise, and I’m a person who keeps her promises, so I have no choice.