Summer Fun

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Dancing out on the Edge!

 

“Hey! Let’s play something!” Hyunseung yelled and the other boys nodded. “What should we play then?” Eunhyuk asked. “I have a game!” Donghae said and gathered everyone around. “We will be paired up. Let’s play 3-legged race first!” he suggested and everyone agreed. “Great! Now let’s pick a partner! Hyukkie~” Donghae said and ran towards Eunhyuk.

 

Everyone started to choose a partner. I didn’t move and watched as some guys got together, some girls too and some guys asked some girls too and vice versa. I was alone. Then Doojoon oppa and Jungsu oppa came to me. “Do you have a partner already?” they both asked then looked at each other. I shook my head and they both asked if one of them could be my partner. They even offered their hands and choose from them. I looked at Jungsu oppa and was about to hold his hand, but “Teukie oppa~ Can you be my partner?” we all looked and saw Taeyeon with puppy eyes at him. I just backed away my hand and took Doojoon oppa's instead.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

I was waiting for her to hold my hand. She was looking at my hand already. She was about to hold my hand. “Teukie oppa~ Can you be my partner?” I turned and saw Taeyeon with her pouty face. I looked at Minyoung and she had her face down. She then took Doojoon’s hand instead.

 

Was I annoyed? Of course I was. Not at Taeyeon, but because she chose Doojoon and didn't insist on taking mine. I couldn't hate Taeyeon. I just couldn't.

 

Taeyeon just wrapped her arm around mine. She dragged me away, but my eyes were on Minyoung and Doojoon. I saw how the two practiced. I sighed as I watch Taeyeon tie us. “Oppa, are you okay?” I tried to smile and nodded along.

 

Then the game began. The first set had 5 pairs, Kikwang and Hyunseung, Hyuna and Jihyun, Sunny and Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae and Siwon and Sooyoung. In the end, Siwon and Sooyoung won. With those long legs, how could they lose?

 

The next 6 pairs were Yesung and Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yoona, Kangin and Kibum, Gayoon and Yoseob, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, Yuri and Jessica. And the winners were Hyoyeon and Sunny. I guess Hyoyeon was fast, and was able to pull Seohyun.

 

The last six were Heechul and Hankyung, Jiyoon and Junhyung, Sohyun and Dongwoon, Shindong and Tiffany surprisingly paired up, I and Taeyeon, and lastly, Minyoung and Doojoon. That was supposed to be me. I was the one who was supposed to be holding Minyoung. I’m the one who’s supposed to be beside her and running with her.

 

I heard the bell and we ran. I ran fast but she was just complaining. “Oppa, slow down!” This is a speed contest and she wants me to run slow? Minyoung and Doojoon are ahead of us, and as expected, they’re in it of the first place. “Faster Chul~” I can actually hear Geng not too far from us. In the end, Minyoung and Doojoon won.

{End of POV}

 

I turned and saw Jungsu oppa who hasn’t smiled in a while. The winners will go against each other, Siwon and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun and I and Doojoon. It’s nothing really, just for fun. The winners will just be served by others, and get the chance to eat first and more.

 

As the race began, we were neck to neck. It was hard but fun. Even if we lost, it doesn’t matter. But in the end, we won. I really didn’t care. “They won~” Eunhyuk cheered. They carried both of us and I was shocked. We congratulated everyone and celebrated.

 

After the game, we all ate and danced the night away, well just them.