Their Treat

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Chocolates, anyone?

 

We are now at the restaurant after winning. I was still glaring at Heechul. How can he fake his injury?!

 

“Minyoung-ah, I’m sorry. Please accept my apology~” Heechul was begging to me now. “If you buy me 2 boxes of chocolate.” I said. “Is that all? I can buy you 5 boxes if you want,” he smiled. “Okay. 5 boxes of Royce chocolate then.” I said and took a bite of Kimbap. “Okay. 5 boxes of WHAT!?” Heechul shouted, making everyone jump, except me. “You said you want to buy 5 boxes, so you buy me those then. Complain more and I’ll take back your apology.”

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

For the first time, Heechul was shut off by a girl. “Kyuhyun-ah, can I play?” she asked. “Wait, I, darn! I lost again. Here. I tell you it’s not easy defeating that. I’ve played that level a couple of times already and I almost killed him, but I would be killed first.” Kyuhyun explained then there was a sound that made him shock.

 

“Here,” she gave back his PSP and was shocked to see that she defeated it immediately. I looked at her and she looked at me as she sips her drink. She blinked at me and we stayed like that for a few seconds. “Jungsu oppa,” she said. “Hm?” She pointed to the food in front of me. I thanked her and started eating.

{End of POV}

 

“Hey, let’s go to a vacation!” tall guy suggested and I listened to their conversations. “Minyoung-ah, do you wanna come too?” Jungsu oppa offered but I shook my head. “My oppas won’t like me going out with vacations without them and you’re all boys.” I explained. “We can invite them, and others, and you can invite other girls too.” Sungmin suggested and I slightly nodded.

 

“Please~” I widened my eyes at his aegyo. It wasn’t cute. It was freakishly annoying. “Can you back away? You’re scaring me.” I said. And he backed away and the rest giggled. “What’s funny?” I asked Jungsu oppa. “Well, usually people would go crazy for his aegyo, but you were scared.” He said, trying to hold his laughter.

 

And we continued to eat until it was night time. “Heechul sunbae, thanks for the chocolate again.” I waved at him before entering Jungsu oppa’s car.

 

“Think about the vacation. You can always invite other friends. By the way, I don’t see you hang out with other girls. How come?” he asked me. “I just think they won’t like me.” Which is true. They like girls with attitude and style. I don’t care anyways. As long as there’s that one person with me, I’m fine. And I’m with that person right now.

 


 

*I don't even know if Royce is in Korea, I just think there is because we have those in our country and it's quite expensive here. So let's assume it's also like that.

 

** @ ShiningSHINeeWorld Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. You motivate me to update more actually. :D