Leeteuk's Friends and Another Face

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Breakout

 

“Minyoung-ah,” I turned and saw Jungsu oppa who just also entered the campus. “Annyeong Jungsu oppa~” I bowed at him. “Leeteuk oppa. Anyways, are you busy later?” I shook my head. “Would you mind if I introduce you to friends? We live under one roof.” He said. Am I ready to meet his friends? But somehow I just nodded. He had a big smile again, and his irresistible dimples were shown again.

 

I held unto my chest. It had an unusual feeling. “Are you okay?” he asked. I just nodded. Luckily, the bell rang I ran to my class. Ever since he saved me, he was more often in my mind. Sure he was always in mind, but now he’s preoccupying my mind. Oh crap, must focus on the lesson.

 

I took out the chocolate I found again on my desk this morning. ‘I hope you feel better. Don’t let anyone hurt you. ^^’ the note read. Whoever gave this to me, I’m thankful for you. You make me feel better with all these uncertain feelings I have.

 

During lunch, I looked at Jungsu oppa and he waved at me. I bowed and took a seat alone again. I’m used to being alone. But I’m somehow used to the fact that Jungsu oppa would come to eat with me.

 

“Waiting for me?” I snapped back to my senses. “Huh?” I looked and saw Jungsu oppa. “Why aren’t you eating? Were you waiting for me?” I shook my head. “Don’t think it that way. I was just thinking something.” I said and started eating. “You can meet some of my friends right now.

 

He then dragged me into a big table filled with a lot of boys and loud screams and laughter from them. When we were near, I stopped. “What’s wrong?” he asked me. “I’d rather not meet them. I’m not that confident in meeting other people.” I said but he just pulled me.

 

“Hey guys!” He waved at them. “Hyung! Is that a girl?” A big guy with muscles said. “Of course.” Jungsu oppa responded. “sit down and eat with us,” he offered me a place to sit. “I’d rather not and eat alone.” I was about to leave but Jungsu oppa grabbed my arm. “Please,” and I just nodded. I sat beside him.

 

“Hi, I’m Heechul.” A guy with girly features said. I looked at him and didn’t utter a word. “I’m Kang-in,” the big muscular guy said. “Hi, I’m Shindong,” a guy with a chocolate bar said. Before he even took a bite from it, I took it away from him.

 

“YAH!” he said. I looked at him as I eat the chocolate I took from him. “Buy me to replace what you took from me!” Shindong said. “I don’t want to. Don’t expect that I’ll do those things for you.”

 

“Hi, I’m Hankyung.” One said and the last one introduced his self, “I’m Yesung.”  I looked at them then started to eat quietly.

 

Just then, I saw a figure outside my school. I became afraid. I don’t know who he was, but I know he was up to no good. I shook my head, getting his image out of my head. “Are you okay?” Jungsu oppa asked me and I just nodded.

 

While eating, they are so noisy that I can’t handle it. I tried concentrating on my food, but they wouldn’t allow me too. I want some peace. I then slammed my hand on the table. “Can you shut up?!” I said then stood up and left them.

 

“Where are you going?” Jungsu oppa asked me. I turned to him and pointed to his friends and left him. I walked a little then he held my arm. “Why did you go? Don’t you like my friends?” I shook my head. “I don’t like the noise.” I said. “Mianhae. Where do you want to go then?” he asked me. “Anywhere quiet.” I answered.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}
”What about the library then?” I asked her and she nodded. While we were walking, we passed by a vending machine. “Do you want anything?” I asked her. “Just soda will do.” She answered. I was at the vending machine and she was a few feet away from me.

 

“AAAAH!” I heard someone yell and I turned and saw Minyoung twisting a guy’s arm. “Minyoung-ah!” she turned to me then back to the guy she was holding. “Mess with me again and you’ll get more than this,” she hissed and let go of him.

 

“Minyoung, what was that about?” I asked her. “Well, he was pissing me off.” She said. She’s being cold and ruthless again. I held her hand, and she somewhat calmed down. “Are you okay?” I asked her. She nodded. But I can sense that there’s something bothering her. “If you don’t want, we can let you meet my other friends at some other time.” And she nodded.

{End of POV}

 

“Why don’t I walk you home?” he asked me. I just shook my head. “But I promised you that I’ll take you home everyday.” He said. I nodded in defeat.

 

The whole walk home was quiet and awkward. When we reached my place, I immediately said goodbye to Jungsu oppa and ran to my room.

 

I waited until it was night time. When it was, I took a black cloth to cover half of my face. I took my favorite weapons, my gun and knife and placed them at my special belt. I took my fingerless gloves and wore them. Lastly, I took a piece of chocolate before getting ready to face that guy I saw outside school.