Weird Battle

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

I Go Crazy Because Of You

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

Her smile was still stuck in my mind. She looks prettier when she smiles. I feel like an angel into heaven when I saw them. I wonder what more if she laughs. I smiled unto myself as I imagined how it would be.

 

“Hyung, you’re smiling to yourself.” Donghae pointed out. “Of course. Hyung was with Minyoung again.” Hankyung stated. “Who’s Minyoung?!” Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun went to the eldest to ask this question. “She’s the girl that caused him to be like that.” Kangin stated.

 

Suddenly, Sungmin was panting as he stepped in. “Hyung, I have news.” He said. “What?” I asked. “Hwang Minjoo just died.” He said. Our faces fell. “Are you serious?!” Heechul exclaimed. Sungmin just nodded.

 

How is this possible? I just talked with him a few nights ago. We were about to make transactions. “What are the details?” Siwon asked. “He was killed after Leeteuk hyung talked with him. He and his two bodyguards were found dead at one of the darkest and scariest street of Seoul.” Wait, that street is in West of Seoul. We are in the East. Who could have killed him? A lot would do, but who can someone kill him? He's a strong and powerful person.

 

“It was seen that his bodyguards were stabbed through the sides and they were deep. Meanwhile, Minjoo was shot directly to the brain, giving him no chance to live. And most of all, that person was a girl. All they saw was her black clothing and long hair.” Sungmin ended. “Whoever did this must be strong. Minjoo had survived a lot of battles, but he didn’t survive a girl.” Kibum said.

 

Hwang Minjoo is dead. Nobody knew but he was my mentor, like my father. I learned everything what I know now from him. How could he just disappear like that? When I find your killer, I’ll kill that person and burn him to hell.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I fixed myself and sat at the couch. Suddenly, the phone rang and Kyuhyun picked it up. “What?! Attacked again? Fine. Fine. Fine!” He said and slammed the phone down. “There’s a problem. The people who were supposed to pick up the deliveries were attacked.” He said. “Sungmin, Kibum and Kyuhyun, take charge of it.” I ordered and the three left.

 

Why are we always attacked now? “I guess Beast really wants to beat us, eh?” Donghae said. “It can’t be helped since we are really good.” Kang in said. I sighed at the people around me. I checked my phone and wanted to call her. I looked at my wallpaper, and it was a stolen picture of Minyoung. I took it one day when she was eating lunch alone. I know it must be stalking, but she’s my friend.

{End of POV}

 

Here I am again, running for my life. I’m not afraid anymore. I had been more cruel when it comes to battle now. But I was only instructed to steal money and weapons today, so I try to resist trying to kill someone now.

 

“Yah!” I heard a male voice and ran as I hold unto the bag with money. Good thing I’m really good at it. I made my way to the van and we immediately drove away. I removed my mask and opened the bag. Money was overflowing at the bag and I threw it at Kikwang. “Ow! Don’t you want any?” he offered. “You just have to pay my bills and my other necessities.” I told him and he nodded.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}
”Hyung,” the three were back. “What happened?” I asked them. “They got away.” Kyuhyun said. “What?!” Heechul glared at them. “They also took the money,” Kibum added.

 

I just closed my eyes and slammed the door. I looked at my phone again and sighed as the thought of Minyoung in my head. All I need is you to make me feel better.

{End of POV}