Face Off: Beast vs. Super Junior

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Cruel Fairy Tale

 

"Nothing lasts forever...."

 

"Hyunseung oppa, watch out!" I called out and he avoided the metal rod that was aimed at him. I turned and slid past under the big man blocking my way. I then took my gun and shot him from his behind. I smirked and ran away. I was on the 3rd floor of the building and I looked through the window. I saw vans that were coming.

 

"Oppa, they're here. Let's get ready." I told Doojoon oppa through my earpiece. "Good. I'll tell the others." He said and I nodded. I warned the other guards and members to prepare for the most awaited battle that is about to happen.

 

================

3rd person's POV

================

 

It was the day that both groups have been waiting for. This was their first, and probably last chance for them to fight and see each other.

 

 

The boys of Super Junior, who were all in white, quietly stepped out of their vans. "Waiting for us?" A voice startled them, and when they turned, they saw 2 men standing. "Spread out!" Leeteuk called out and they all went separate ways. The two men who were standing, were Kikwang and Yoseob. They chased 5 guys, who happened to be Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon.

 

When they reached the dead end, the five looked at the two and smirked knowing that they out numbered the two. "Do you really think the two of you can beat us?" Siwon told them and the five laughed. "No. But 7 of us can." Kikwang said and in a snap, five more of their men came out with bats and rods with them.

 

It was a 5 vs. 7 battle. Even if the 5 were very skillful already, they were having a hard time. Siwon faced two people. One man kicked Siwon's stomach, but he wasn't that hurt. The second guy jumped at his back, giving him a hard time to battle the one in front of him. The guy on Siwon grabbed his neck, making the big guy's breathing hard. He falls to his knees and the two guys started to hit him with a rod and started to kick him everywhere.

 

Sungmin was great with Martial Arts, but the person he battled with is also great with it. The guy tried to roundhouse kick Sungmin, but he was fast to hold the enemy's foot. And when Sungmin thought he has an advantage, the enemy smirked and pulled his arm, making him fall flat on the floor. Sungmin's face was on the floor and the enemy stepped on his back. He then kicked Sungmin and the guy on the floor was punched until his gums bled.

 

Kyuhyun tried to save his hyung, but was blocked by Yoseob. Yoseob threw Kyuhyun and landed at some garbage cans. Yoseob immediately grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar and gave the latter a powerful punch, that when he was released, he fell to the ground and didn't even had the chance to fight back. 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae faced off against Kikwang and two more men. Eunhyuk and Donghae helped each other to fight the three, but alas, before they knew it, their heads both hit on a hard object, and it was late for them to realize that they hit each other's head.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Dongwoon and Junhyung were together to follow Kangin, Shindong, Hankyung and Heechul. The two had six more with them, making it easier for them to defeat the four. Kangin tried to run away, but since one guy was fast, he was able to pull Kangin's leg, making him fall. Two guys started to hit him with a bat until he lost  his conscience.

 

Shindong managed to throw away two of the guys, but Junhyung kicked him in his stomach, weakening the big guy. One guy pushed him and jumped on his stomach. When they. Heechul and Hankyung helped each other, but they had to go against Dongwoon and Junhyung. The two members of Super Junior ran to the two boys of Beast. Dongwoon and Junhyung started to throw punches at them, but it was a fair fight. It was Dongwoon against Hankyung and Junhyung against Heechul. The two got hold of their enemies' arms and threw them too. When they were on the floor, the two spat at them and kicked their groins and stomach.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Hyunseung easily captured Kibum, Ryeowook and Yesung. When the three saw that he was alone, he smirked. They knew that they would win against one. But Hyunseung was devious and smart. He threw a smoke bomb, and the three couldn't see. He then ran up to each of them, giving them shots of his sleeping scent. And in an instant, the three immediately fell.

 

 

Lastly, it was leader vs. leader. Both of their masks had the '#1' on it. They have both waited for the moment where they would fight. It was a battle that any mafia or criminal would've wanted to see, the two famous leaders battle.

 

Without any words said, the two started to attack each other. Leeteuk punched Doojoon, and he kicked back. Doojoon grabbed Leeteuk's arm and spun him around before throwing him on the ground. Leeteuk stood up and ran towards Doojoon. Doojoon on the other hand bent, making Leeteuk trip and slide. Doojoon got hold of Leeteuk and started to punch him. Leeteuk tried to push him away, which he had done. But before he could run, Doojoon had hit the back or his right leg, making Leeteuk all. Doojoon smirked and started hitting his leg. Leeteuk couldn't move because of the immense pain he had been receiving.

 

When Doojoon was satisfied with Leeteuk being so helpless, he dragged him to where the rest of s were. The 13 boys of Super Junior were surrounded by the 6 boys of Beast along with their men. It's seen that Beast had defeated Super Junior, and they are the best and on top now.

 

"Who's so great now?" Doojoon smirked at the sight of the 13 boys all tied up, with swollen faces and masks that cover their faces. "Now, the moment I've been waiting for, for you to die." Doojoon glared at Super Junior's leader. He took out his gun and aimed it at him.

 

 

"Stop. I'll do it." A voice from above stopped them. They all looked at the source, a girl with untied hair, her mask with the infinity symbol, and her eyes burning to kill someone. She let her hair fall unlike before that was always tied. They were surprised to see that the mysterious girl was real, and she was indeed part of Beast. She was standing in front of them. They know how powerful she was, but luckily, none of them had encountered her.

 

She jumped from the 2nd floor window and landed safely on the ground floor. She slowly walked over the group of 13 people. She walked until she was at Doojoon's side and her eyes went to the 13 boys. Leeteuk was surprised. For an unknown reason, the girl reminded her of Minyoung. They have the same height, the hair and eyes. Even her voice was exactly like hers. But he knows he's just dreaming. He just misses Minyoung so much that his enemy makes him remember the girl he loves the most.

 

"Oppa, let me do it. I was born to do this." Minyoung said and Doojoon patted her head. She took out her gun and pointed it directly to Leeteuk, without having a clue who he was. But there was something inside of her that's making her stop. The look on their leader's eyes, reminded him of Leeteuk's. She just shrugged it off and raised her right hand, ready to pull the trigger.

 

Something caught Leeteuk's eye in the wrist of the girl. She had a bracelet that shines so bright. It reminded him of Minyoung's bracelet, the one he gave her that she treasured a lot. He was puzzled with the girl's resemblance to his beloved. It wasn't just coincidence to him anymore. He wasn't delusional. He was scared already.

 

 

"Wait, let's remove their masks so we can see them for the last time, and let's remove ours too, so they can see for the last time the people who defeated them and the persons who'll kill you all tonight." Doojoon said and the others agree.

 

They took off the 12 guys masks and was surprised to see who they were, they were the twelve boys they had befriended and bonded with. The 5 guys of Beast also removed and they were all still shocked. All this time, the guys they have been looking and fought with were their friends.

 

"You mean..." Doojoon took off their leader's mask and his eyes widened. He couldn't believe that it was Leeteuk. He also removed his', and also gained the same reaction from the oter leader. The boys on the floor were glancing from Leeteuk then back to Doojoon. Then all eyes went to the girl holding the gun. She had the biggest eyes out of everyone.

 

She used her free hand to remove her mask, revealing Minyoung. The 13 guys on the floor couldn't believe that indeed, Minyoung was pointing her gun to Leeteuk, to her Leeteuk, to her Park Jungsu. Leeteuk couldn't believe it too. His fear was true. His guess that it was her was true. It was then he realized that this was the reason why she said he wouldn't be able to accept her. He looked at her who was also surprised.

 

Her hand was shaking, and she dropped her gun. She can't believe that she was about to kill the person she loved the most. She dropped to her knees and tears started to flow from her eyes. The atmosphere was silent and tensed. Leeteuk tried to removed his hands and body that were tied. He wanted to hug the girl. He wanted to take a clear look of the girl he loves the most.

 

Doojoon surprisingly helped Leeteuk to stand up. Leeteuk limply tried to walk to Minyoung. But to their surprise, sirens of police car were heard even the expected scene happened. Beast untied Super Junior and helped each other run away. Minyoung remained to her spot while the rest ran away. Leeteuk held her arms and shook her. "Minyoung-ah, let's go. The police are here." He said to her, but she shook her head. "Why aren't you moving!?" Doojoon asked her. "Go." She said, making the two confused.

 

"Save yourselves. Go and live a new life. One that is clean, safe and what is right." She said as she pulled Leeteuk's arms away from her and pushed him. "This is what I deserve. Please, go and make me happy by saving yourselves." She said and Doojoon took a few steps away, following the others to hide. Leeteuk held Minyoung again.

 

"Please, go now." She was pleading to him, but he wouldn't go. He just couldn't go without knowing her heart. "Do you still love me?" He asked with eyes filled with tears. "I have always loved you and I will still love you. Now go." She smiled and his cheek. Leeteuk then pulled her for what could probably be their last kiss ever. After the kiss, she pushed him away, and just in time, the police came.

 

"FREEZE! Put your hands behind your back!" The police said and she did as what told. The police immediately grabbed her and was put inside the police car.

 

 

Not from afar, hiding, the boys couldn't believe that Minyoung pushed them away, making her take all the blame. They hid away, making them safe from the police. They were all together, sobbing from what had just happen. They were all apologizing and healing each other's wounds. But they couldn't bear and heal the pain that one person was taken away from them. She was after all, the reason how they all met and got to be friends.

 


 

I know that the last part wasn't how any of you expect it to be right? Well, this was the scene that made me write this story. I want to know how you thought of this. What will happen next? Happy or sad?