My School

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Huh

 

“You’re not gonna make it!” Some guy was running after me. I’m avoiding his bullets. I had to run and jump over trash cans. I had to also make sure my mask doesn’t rip. I had to fire back bullets at him.

 

I’m running away from him because I hit him with a beer bottle. Why, you may ask me. Let’s just say he was saying things a drunken man says when he sees a girl, but he still has his senses. I can tell.

 

I hid at an alley. When I saw him pass me by, I went out and sent out bullets at him. He fell to the ground and I made a run for myself. I saw a car waiting for me, and hopped in. I was sweating so much and immediately removed my mask. I wiped my face.

 

“How are you?” Kikwang asked me. “I’m… “I’m… good.” I managed to say as I catch my breath. “What the?!” I checked my gun and saw that I managed to fire all my bullets. “No more left?” Hyunseung asked. All I could do is nod.

 

I sighed and looked at the window. I saw a university that we passed by. I looked at it and it made me remember how much I wanted to study. “Do you want to go there?” they asked and I nodded as my eyes were glued to them.

 

“Well, you’re a lucky girl because that’s the school where you’re going.” Junhyung said. I looked back at them and they all nodded. I smiled so wide that I haven’t done ever in my life. I laid my head to the nearest to me, which was Doojoon. “Doojoon-sshi, kamsahamnida.” I said and smiled without looking at him.

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

She suddenly laid her head on my shoulder. I could still hear her catching her breathe. “Minyoung-ah,” I called and she looked up at me. She was only a few inches away from me. “Hm?” Her face looks like of an angel. I cleared my throat. “First, you can call me and the others oppa now.” She smiled again. “And second, can you not rest your head on my shoulder.” She suddenly sat up straight and bowed at me. “Mianhae oppa.” She said with her usual personality again. Even though she is emotionless and seems to always have a blank expression, that’s what makes her so beautiful.

{End of POV}

 

They first gave me some clothes and I looked at them, just my size. “What’s this for?” I asked. “Do you think we’d let you wear something like that?” Dongwoon pointed. I looked like a total mess. “Change now since from now on, you’ll be known as our special girl!” Yoseob said. “I’m really not comfortable with that. Do they know about ‘you know what’?” I asked. They all shook their head. “We are like the kingkas of the school, especially Doojoon hyung.” Kikwang said. “He’s your sunbae actually. Well, the two of us are. The rest will be with you as freshmen. I and Doojoon are sophomores.” Junhyung added.

 

“Uhm, can I not be your ‘special girl’? I just want to live a normal life, having friends who like me for who I am, not because I’m close to you. Please. When we see each other, let’s pretend we don’t know each other that much.” I told them. They all looked at each other and nodded.

 

I smiled at them and enrolled myself in the university itself. I looked at the school that I’m gonna enter, and I couldn’t help but be happier.