Doojoon & Leeteuk

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Hot Issue

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

We waited at the lobby of Minyoung’s apartment. It would be rude if we just barge in even if we have an authority over her. Suddenly Yoseob called out her name. We turned our heads and saw Minyoung. I balled my fists with what I saw, she was with Leeteuk.

 

We stood up and went to her. “Minyoung-ah, you know Leeteuk?” Junhyung asked and she nodded. “So the rumors were true,” Dongwoon said. “What rumors?” I asked. “That Leeteuk sunbae is dating a hoobae.” He answered. “We are not dating,” Leeteuk defended.

 

“Can we all talk in private? Let’s go to my place,” Minyoung said in an irritated voice. As we rode the elevator, there was a tension in the air between me and Leeteuk. As soon as we reached her apartment, she made tea and we sat at the living room.

 

When the tea arrived, she sat in front of us. “Throw your questions now,” she said. “Why are you with Leeteuk?” I immediately asked. “He’s kind enough to drive me here after we came from their dorm. It was fun meeting his friends” I choked on the tea I was drinking. “Hyung, are you okay?” the others were asking me and I just nodded.

 

She went to their dorms?! “How did you know them?” Leeteuk asked her. “They were the ones who cared for me. They are my family.” He looked surprised. He then stood up and bowed. “Thank you for taking care for her. Even though our current situation isn’t good, thank you,” Leeteuk said while looking at me.

{End of POV}

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

So, it’s these boys the reason why I met Minyoung in my life. Well, they were the reason there was a stampede during the first day of school anyway. I stood up and bowed at them. “Thank you for taking care for her even though our current situation isn’t good, thank you for helping Minyoung.” They smiled except for Doojoon of course.

 

“Hey, it’s getting late already. You all go home now,” Minyoung said and opened the door for us. They stepped and the last ones were me and Doojoon.

 

Before they left, Doojoon grabbed my arm and looked at me. “What do you want Doojoon?” I asked. “Just a simple talk between two men,” he said. “What’s the deal with you and Minyoung?” he asked me. “She means a lot to me, more than what you think and more than what you could feel.” I told him. “I don’t want to fight for her anymore. I’m just warning you, the moment you let her go or hurt her, you’ll really burn in hell,” he warned me. I smirked and looked at him. “I’d rather die than lose the girl I love,” I told him and he closed his eyes and left.

 

Yes, I love her, more than anything or anyone in my life. I don’t care if she can’t return my feelings immediately. As long as she’s with me, I’ll be able to live my life. I just hope she feels the same way.

 

 

I made my way home and they all looked at me as soon as I entered. “What’s with the face hyung?” Yesung asked. I sighed before answering them. “I met the people she calls ‘family’.” I answered. “Really? Are they nice?” Ryeowook asked.

{End of POV}