Smile

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Can U Smile

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

We were slacking in the main office room. The five other boys were playing around and Minyoung was just staring into space again. Does she laugh? I wanna see her laugh. I continued to look at her until she turned to me. I looked away to avoid her eyes.

 

“Pika… Chu!” Junhyung did it again. “Pika…Chu!” And again. “Pika—“ “Junhyung, stop it with the pikachu thing!” “…chu.” I told him and he just smirked. “It’s cute. Minyoung-ah, don’t you like pikachu?” he asked. “It’s okay,” she said and took the toy pikachu from him.

 

“So, Minyoung-ah,” Dongwoon called her and started to crack a joke at her. She just blinked. Junhyung hit his head. “You’re lame,” he said. “So, what do you think is funny?” She just shrugged.

 

Junhyung stepped out and I gathered up the boys for a plan. “What are you talking about?” Minyoung asked. “Something to make you laugh,” I said and she just took a seat.

 

When Junhyung returned, the lights were closed. When he opened it, we splashed him with something yellow and stuck two red circles on his cheek. “What the—“ Then we heard a laugh so unfamiliar to us. Our heads turned and saw a laughing Minyoung. The way she laughs make my heart beats faster. So that’s how her laugh sounds like.

 

“Pika…chu!” Minyoung hit Junhyung’s pikachu toy. He just glared at us. “If Minyoung didn’t laugh at this,” he pointed to himself. “I would’ve killed all of you right now.” He said. “Aww. Pikachu is angry?” She joked and pressed the pikachu toy again, making her laugh. “Be Pikachu!” she said and laughed more. And Junhyung forcibly became a Pikachu.

 

 

That night, I was walking Minyoung back to her home. “Why are we walking again?” I asked her. “Because it’s healthier and better to the environment,” she explained. We then arrived at the bus stop and waited. While waiting, a speedy car passed us and water was about to splash us, but I covered her.

{End of POV}

 

I looked up and saw Doojoon oppa inches away from me. “Did you get wet?” he asked me and I shook my head. “Oppa, you’re wet.” I told him and felt guilty. “It’s okay.” He fixed his clothes. “Such a nice boyfriend does she have,” I heard other people say. “Oppa, you didn’t have too. It’s just water,” I said but he placed a finger over my lip. “It’s dirty and cold. I don’t want you to get sick. I smiled at him. I’m so lucky to have an oppa like him.