End of School Year

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

 She

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

We were at the auditorium for the year-end award ceremonty. At the stage stands the honors of the freshmen level. "First honor of the freshman level is Lee Minyoung!" Me and my friends stood up and applauded for her. I was the most proud out of everyone. The girl who was at the stage, claiming her award as the top of their level is my lady. She didn't even smile for the camera when they had a group picture, but she is still the most beautiful out of them. After their picture taking, she looked at our direction and our eyes met. I saw how the side of curled up, forming a small smile for me.

 

"First honor of the sophomore level is Park Jungsu!" It was announced and they all clapped. I went up the stage and got my award. After getting my award and taking a solo shot, I went to Minyoung and hugged her. I stayed beside her since all the first honors are isolated. I held her hand that was at her back and whispered, "Congratulations," to her and she did too.

 

I can't be anymore proud of this girl that a lot has hated for being so cold and ignorant. I love her with all that I am and I can't let her go.

{End of POV}

 

I can't believe I managed to end up as the top student on our level.

 

I was walking down the crowded hall when someone hugged me from behind. I didn't have to look to know who it was. "Oppa, let go. You know I don't like showing this kind of affection in public." I told him and struggled to get away from his hug. "Why? I'm your boyfriend!" he complained and kissed my cheek. "OPPA!" I yelled at him and pushed him away.

 

"I'm so lucky to have a smart girlfriend like you. You should also be proud. I also graduated top of our level." He said as he placed his arm around my neck and I just nodded. "Anyway, it's about time to choose your major. What are you taking up?" He asked.  He's right. I should decide my major now. "I guess Business." I answered him. "Business? Why not Nursing? Don't you want to be with me?!" He answered me. I flick his forehead. "Yah. I don't have to be with you 24/7. And besides, I find business more interesting than being a nurse." I answered and walk away.

 

We walked until he made me sit at a table. "Wait here. I'll get us some snacks and drinks, and of course your chocolate." He smiled and walked away waving to me. "I really can't believe that Taeyeon sunbae left." One girl with long hair said. "Yeah. And it's all Minyoung's fault." Her friend in pigtails added. I tried ignoring them, but their voices got louder, as if they are really making it clear for me.

 

"Everyone taught that it was Taeyeon sunbae and Leeteuk sunbae. But when that Minyoung arrived, things changed and Leeteuk oppa gave all his attention to her." The last girl with short hair said. Then the three girls stood up and surrounded me. Come on, I'm not doing anything to them and here they are, surrounding me. I don't even want to fight them. If they get on my nerves, I'm pulling my gun out.

 

"Who do you think you are?" The girl with long hair spoke. I didn't look at her. She then grabbed my face and looked me in the eye. "Do you think you're all that just because you're Leeteuk sunbae's girlfriend?" I didn't respond and just blankly stared at her face. "Aish~!" She yelled and pulled my hair.

AAAHHH!

 

Then pigtails slap me hard on my face. I smirked and punched her. I'm a girl, so I can hit a girl. The girl with short hair pulled my hair as the girl with long hair punched my stomach. I fell and luckily I managed to stand up. When I did, I was held by the girl with short hair and was punched by girl with long hair. After struggling, I managed to pull away from the girl and shoved her towards the tree. I looked at the girl with long hair and my eyes were burning. I was about to run to her, trying hard not to get any of my weapons.

 

"GET HER!"

 

And when I ran, I was held up. "LET GO OF ME!" I struggled for Kikwang and Yoseob to let me go. My feet were already in the air and I was swaying in the wind. "I SAID LET ME GO OPPAS!" I fought more. "STOP IT! Calm down!" Junhyung said. I calmed down a bit and Kikwang and Yoseob gently laid me down. I was about to charge at the girl again, but the two had to hold me up again. "MINYOUNG!" We saw Doojoon oppa and Leeteuk oppa going to us. The two released me and I looked at them. 

 

"What happened here?" Leeteuk asked and came running to me, checking if I was okay. "Those girls were teasing her and they started picking her. And knowing our Minyoung, she fought back." Dongwoon explained. "Luckily, we saw them fighting and decided to stop them, well just hold Minyoung." Junhyung added.

 

Doojoon looked at the girls  who were on the floor. "Go. NOW!" He said and the girls hurriedly went away. "I'm fine okay," I told Leeteuk. "I see scars and bruises." He was worried. "Again, I'm fine." I said and started to walk away. He had to catch up to me at a bench outside school. 

 

"Hey! Wait, your food" I then stopped. I was already hungry anyway. "Here." he gave me a sandwich as we sat down. He took my hand and placed a band-aid on one of my fingers. "You know I don't like you getting hurt." He said. I sighed. True that he had accepted the fact that I can fight a lot of people, but he doesn't like it when I'm hurt. He's a litle protective of me.

 

"Anyways, remember what I told you. Forget what they say. They're just jealous because I chose you." He said and wrapped his arm around me. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Tell me honestly what did you find in me?! I'm not pretty! I'm not girly! I fight with a lot of people. I'm cold, ignorant, and unfriendly as what others say! I hate pink! I don't wear any make-up and only wears black! I rarely smile and laughing is even harder for me to do! So what made you like me?!"

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

"Everything," I answered. "What?!" She exclaimed. "You're not girly and you don't wear make-up which makes you so beautiful. You're so natural." I said and she blushed. "With you wearing black, I can easily se you when everyone else wears pink." I pulled her down beside me this time. "Sure you're cold, but I know what makes you melt," I said and took out a chocolate to give to her. "You don't smile much, you hardly laugh and your tears are like a blue moon... so rare to see." I told her and let her head rest on my shoulder. "And when you smile, laugh and tears, I know it's true. It's real." I said and kissed her forehead.

 

Lee Minyoung.

 

I love you more than I have loved anyone. I hold you because I know how fragile and sensitive you are. I know how strong and how fast you are. I love everything about you from being the strongest and coldest girl to the most fragile and most selfless one out there.

 

She looked at me and there was a small smile. The best of her smile is that I know that her smile is only for me. I can't ask for anyone more precious and dear than her.

 

No one can understand you more than I do. No one can love you like I do. No one can stand every imperfection about you but me. No one else is there for me but you.

 

I want you to be my last and I hope that I'll be your last too.

 


 

Not too much action, right? Well, she just can't get her gun and fire it. She'll just lose her cover. Do you like the song? I like it. No, I love it. :D