so, we meet again

Need Your Blood

 

5 years later, a big ceremony is held on the castle. Sehun and Kai, or the King’s brothers, will finally get permissions to enter the human world. To bloods, to seek for their other halves.

At the big throne, everyone could see Kris, sitting arrogantly on his throne, with his sister Sunkyu and his other younger brother Chen.

 

Unlike Kris, Chen has a very flat expression, barely show any emotions, and the total opposite, Sunkyu, is a bright young girl with so much aegyo.

They are sitting on their thrones while staring at the two young men, who was standing below them.

 

“So today, Sehun and Kai, my brothers, will officially turn 17.”

A round of applauses followed Kris’ sentence.

“You are going to live as normal person, until you reached your immortality and will come back here as an adult demon. Got it?”, asked Kris.

The two young men nodded.

 

“Sehun, are you ready enough?”, asked Kris once again. He loves his brothers no matter how cold he looks.

Sehun nodded. “I’m ready, hyung.”

Sehun can’t get over the fact that he’s being prisoned for almost 5 years in the castle. Prohibited to go sightseeing or even playing with other villagers. Just because he met a human.

Kris nodded at Sunny and Chen. He read some of spells.

 

A big hole is formed on the middle of the field. Kai and Sehun was astonished.

This is an official entrance to human world.

 

“From today, Sehun and Kai will be officially sent to human world. Do well, my brothers.”

As the round of applauses come, Kai nodded to Sehun, he holds his sibling’s hand tightly and they jumped to the hole at the same time.

 

Sunkyu watched as her two brothers jumped into the human world. “Well, kids sure grew very fast. I was thinking about Chanyeol too, i miss him.”, Sunkyu said to Kris. Who is slightly younger than her.

“Our brothers aren’t weak.”, Kris said proudly.

 

“You’re such a proud man on the outside, but really caring heart inside, Kris-hyung.”, Chen laughs.

Kris glared at Chen. Chen is an exceptional. He is turning 19 this year, but he didn’t have permission to enter the human’s world.

Chen is the only demon in the demon’s world that born with no fangs.

 

Their mother is very afraid that Chen wouldn’t live a long life because he can only drink bloods from a wine glass. And bloods didn’t grow on trees.

 

And Kai and Sehun ‘s departure, isn’t an ordinary departure. They must bring a human other than their pairs. Bring a human as a tribute to Chen.

 

Photobucket

 

“Light.”, Kai immediately put on his shades. They looked like a normal young teenagers. Kai checked on his body, he was wearing normal and modern outfits. Kris is amazing.

Sehun, who was also putting on his shades looked around. Human world looked the same, from 5 years ago.

 

“Sehun, is this the same world as the one you walked to a few years ago?”, Kai asked.

Sehun was busy looking around before he answered Kai’s question. His eyes caught the same playground as the one he was visited years ago.

“Yes... it was the same.”

 

“Chanyeol-hyung needs two years, and he didn’t even find his “other” yet. This is going to be.. hard.”, Kai nodded. “We should separating now, Sehun-ah.”

“N..Now?”, Sehun looked afraid. He has never separated from Kai before. After Kris’ anger to him, he always sticks to Kai or Chanyeol. He cried all day when Chanyeol went to the human’s world.

 

“Yes, you can do it, Sehun-ah. If you’re lonely, you’re free to “call” me.”, said Kai, reffering to Demon’s ability to telepathy-ing.

“Live a good life.”, Kai hugged Sehun before he disappeared into a thick black smoke.

Sehun didn’t hesitate anymore, he tried to calm himself down, and then he turned his back to start his journey.

 

His heart almost fell from it’s place after seeing someone he thought he would never see again.

A golden-haired-boy. He was holding a pile of books, with a small backpack over his shoulders. He didn’t even changed a bit.

Sehun whispered a bit when he saw him. “Luhan..”

 

The boy also almost dropped his books when he saw Sehun. But not enthusiastic’s response that Sehun received. The boy is looked afraid and scared.

He took a step backward.

 

“...Luhan? You still remember me right?”

Luhan shooks his head. “Please. Don’t.”, the golden-haired-boy ran away from Sehun. He ran into a house, which Sehun assumed is his house.

Why did he get afraid of him? Did he still remember that incident?

 

Photobucket

 

“Kris, Sehun-ah is searching for that boy again. The boy you have cursed 5 years ago.”, said Sunkyu, looking through her crystal ball. “He has lived a hard life, Kris.”

Kris pretended that he didn’t hear his sister. He himself didn’t want to curse an innocent little boy. But he do that for Sehun. That boy is dangerous.

 

“Kris, i’m talking to you, you must get the curse out of that little boy, because he might be Sehun’s other half.. Kris!”

“I won’t!”, shouted Kris, which made Sunkyu frozed in her place.

“How could you...”

“Noona you won’t understand.”, said Kris slowly. “Sorry for yelling at you.”

 

“Why, Kris?”, Sunkyu asked, she watched in her crystal ball as the boy, Luhan stared at Sehun with a really terrified expression. “He’s an ordinary boy.”

 

“He’s no ordinary boy, noona. That’s why i must protect Sehun from him.”

 

Photobucket

 

Sehun scouted in front of the shop’s stairs. He could saw Luhan peeking from behind the windows a few times. He won’t move from that place unless Luhan got out and meet him.

He must explains all the things that has been happened 5 years ago to Luhan.

He wouldn’t let Luhan thinks that demons are as bad as “that”.

 

The rain is pouring badly, Luhan couldn’t stop peeking from the front window. For his entire life, he wouldn’t ever imagine once in his life, he would meet a demon again.

After all these years, seeing weird things at night, realizing someone was staring at him every night, almost got into car accident in every streets.

Demons.

He hate demons.

 

This boy, the first demon he met when he was still a little kid. Is he as dangerous as the others? He can’t trust any demons, his trust has been broken 5 years ago. He shouldn’t believe a good-looking-demon-who-was-sitting-outside too. But the rain was too big, and will demon get cold?

Luhan shooks his head and headed to the front door, pulled out an umbrella and opened the front door, startled the boy.

“Here.”, said Luhan, ed a small umbrella to Sehun, who was soaking wet.

“You remembered me.”, said Sehun, receiving the umbrella in shock.

“Like it was yesterday.”, Luhan nodded. “Go home. Don’t see me again.”

“Why?”, asked Sehun innocently. His last question made Luhan quite annoyed.

“Why? You’re a demon and i’m a human. Why are you here? You could just go home.”, Luhan said, with visible annoyed expression. “I’m not into any of your game, demon.”

“But i’m not...”, Sehun sneezed a few times because he’s so cold. Nobody told him that demons could actually feel cold too.

 

Luhan actually felt a pity against that boy too. But he’s afraid that the young demon has been acting this whole time, and when he let him inside the house, boom.

But looking at how sick and cold Sehun is, he’s sneezing here and there, and trembling inside his “fashionable” jacket, Luhan can’t leave this boy alone. In the rain.

“...I think i didn’t have any anemia or something, sigh, go inside.”, offered Luhan. “You looked terrible.”

Sehun smiled at the boy, after all this time, Sehun believed Luhan is still a good little boy he has met before. He believes.

 

“Than..Thank you.”, replied Sehun, still trembling and soaking wet.

He’ll not let the same boy he met a few years ago to grows up and hating on demons. He wouldn’t.

 

Photobucket

 

uh oh so, we meet again on chapter two (again) as i promised, after 20 subscribers (sobs thankyou guys) and i'll update again after i got more than 30 subscribers! :))

i want to know how many people like the story <3