demon without fangs

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“Baekhyun-ah!”

 

“Don’t look at back. Don’t look back.”, Baekhyun ran as fast as possible and slammed the class’ door right in front of Chanyeol’s face. Baekhyun has been acting so swiftly today, even Chanyeol, the demon himself can’t catch him unguarded.

“Oh . He’s fast.”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t take any more time to have fun. He didn’t expect that last night he would get a telepathy-message from Kris, that said Chen’s condition is getting worse.

From the start Chanyeol didn’t even like Chen, despite they are at the same age. Chen always gets the special treatment. Just because he born with that weakness, Chanyeol has never liked Chen, until the day he is sentenced to go to the human world.

And Chen was there, degraded one and only his special power. To erased human’s memories.

 

“Chanyeol, be safe. I want to see how good looking will your prey be.”

 

Chanyeol still remembered clearly, how Chen’s face looked like, their mother even nearly slapped Chen for giving his only power to him, that will make his condition even worse.

 

But Chanyeol can’t lie, if he’s so thankful of Chen. He wouldn’t know what to do if he didn’t have this power. He didn’t want to owe his life to Chen, so he must save him.

 

Bring Baekhyun to Chen.

Or letting Chen die.

 

But the boy over there, Baekhyun, has stolen his heart.

 

Photobucket

 

 

“Chen are you alright?”

Kris entered Chen’s chamber, watching the younger laying down with an usual smile he always has with him. Chen’s face looks very pale.

 

“What’s up hyung?”

 

“What’s up? You what’s up. I can’t sleep because i keep thinking about your condition.”, Kris said, annoyed. Chen always manages to looked like he’s okay, but his inside is broken into pieces.

“Thank you for worrying me. I’m alright.”, Chen  sighed heavily. “But my body keeps refusing the blood Sunkyu-noona gave me. Old news.”

 

“....Oh.”, Kris can’t say much. He pulled out some books from his coat and gave it to Chen. “Here, you must be bored. Staying here, sleeping all day long.”

“For me? Thank you hyung!”, Chen got up from his bed and receiving the books with joy on his face. Kris has been Chen’s guardian since Chen was a baby. He knew that Chen enjoyed reading fairytales’ books, or even humans’ books. He also enjoys singing.

Chen was a healthy and cheerful kid. Was.

 

“If you need something you can call your noona or me.”, Kris patted Chen’s head before he walked out of the room. Chen nodded. “Yes, hyung.”

 

Kris closed the door slowly behind him, as he turned his back he startled because Sunkyu has been standing behind him all the time.

“...Noona, stop startling me.”

“Sorry..”, Sunkyu murmured. “..Kris, doctor said that Chen can’t last too long. He can’t drink any of the blood samples i gave him. What can we do, Kris?”

 

“That’s...”, Kris, avoiding eye contacts with Sunkyu, lowering his head. “We can only hoping on the boys.”

 

 

Photobucket

 

“You freak.”

“I’m telling the truth to you Baekhyun.”, Chanyeol said. Chanyeol isn’t his usual self that day.

 

“I have already got enough from Kyungsoo and now you’re saying that YOU are the demon? Please.”

Baekhyun tried to run from Chanyeol. Chanyeol has been bothering him much since the first day he met him. How can he trusted him?

“Baekhyun i beg you! I didn’t have much time!”

“...Chanyeol you should go search... for another person other than me.”, Baekhyun slammed the class door, leaving Chanyeol standing in puzzled feeling.

 

“...What a freak.”

 

“Baekhyun-ah, what’s wrong?”

Baekhyun sighed. “Oh you’ve been here. That... the tall guy i mentioned yesterday.”

Baekhyun smiled and sat on the chair next to the man. “He keeps saying that he’s a demon.”

“Ridiculous isn’t it?”

“Totally. Ya, Jongdae, i need to finish this language project and i need your help.”

 

“...Hmm. Of course. You can meet me after school.”, Chen smiled and shows the perfect teeth of his. His skin looked pale especially the face part. But no one seems to notice it.

 

Photobucket

 

Kai and Sehun has been away for almost a week. And Chanyeol trapped in the school, being the perfect boy and also, trying to steal Baekhyun’s heart.

He must think for another way to steal the boy’s heart, or not at all. Chanyeol’s condition also getting worse, despite how strong he is and he has royal blood in him, he can’t stop eating for nearly a week, and for a week, there’s no message from Kris.

He wonders what happened.

 

Chanyeol was trying to regained himself back, but something caught his eyes, something he could never believe. Baekhyun was laughing, he walks with someone with almost the same height as him.

Someone who’s so familiar, he looked normal, with perfect teeth and that smile.

But as demons, Chanyeol knew one thing. His eyes are glowing red.

 

“But it can’t be.”

 

Chen.

Chen was walking with Baekhyun as they were best friend for life. His pale face is visible under the sunlight. He looked really okay despite the sun was shining so brightly.

 

“Chen... is sick, and dying.It can’t be.”

 

Photobucket

 

heyyo! i'm on holiday and nothing can stop me from posting! hahahaha /slapped by the way, this is the baekyeol you're baekyeol's shippers waiting for, for those who still wandering about Lay hmmm gimme time! you guys can wander on chen now! >:D

-seoyeol

 

thank you for 92 subscribers D: the most numbers i got in my fics