luhan, you have two choices

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Luhan woke up on his bed, he looked at his messily bandaged arms and legs.

He rubbed his eyes and saw Sehun, was sleeping beside the bed, Luhan relieved that Sehun’s helping him wasn’t a dream. He couldn’t survive another day in Lay’s room.

 

“Sehun-ah, wake up.”, Luhan slowly shakes Sehun’s arm. The boy blinked a few times before actually woke up and smiles to Luhan. “Feeling better?”

“Can’t get any better.”, Luhan replied Sehun’s smile. “Thank you Sehun.”

“I’m relieved to hear that... Luhan, you didn’t have to go to work.”

Luhan blinks as he remembered his job. “Maybe... i’ve been fired now.”

 

“Fi... Fired..?”, Sehun can’t believe Luhan said that. Because of him, and Lay, they’ve similar appearances of course. Demons. Because of demons Luhan was kicked out from his job.

Get hurt, lost everything...

Maybe for the last 5 years, Luhan has been enduring these kind of pains.

“Sorr... Sorry.”

“Why are you sorry Sehun-ah, you saved me. I can find another job, i hope.”, Luhan nodded, try to sound confidence.

 

“Luhan..”

“Yes?”

“You can come with me to the demon’s world. When you’re there you didn’t have to work. And the demons at the south are all good demons. Only royal-bloods those can have a prey for themselves. I... You know that i need a prey.”

 

“You’ll stay with me forever. And you are gonna be save from Lay.”

 

Luhan can’t believe Sehun said those kind of things at this moment. He would like to, no, he wants to live forever together with this demon.

But leaving earth? Leaving his family?

That doesn’t sound like a good idea. But earth is no longer a nice place anyway, he will live the rest of his life trying to run from Lay. With a chance that he’ll get caught.

And finally become Lay’s forever prisoner.

 

“I... I ...”, Luhan stuttered. “I didn’t know how to reply..”

“...Just.. don’t leave me alone here. Sehun-ah. I.. i was too afraid to do anything.”, Luhan lowered his head, trying to hold back his tears as he remembered the way Lay has treated him.

“I won’t. I won’t leave you Luhan i swear.”

Sehun hugged Luhan tightly. “I’ll never let him hurt you again.”

 

“Sehun..”, Luhan rested his head on Sehun’s shoulder. He didn’t even want to let go of the demon’s hand. He can’t believe his life would be now if he didn’t have Sehun by his side.

 

"Sorry, but i can't answer that question now."

 

Photobucket

 

Luhan woke up beside Sehun, on his bed. He didn’t use to see Sehun next to him on the bed, Lay has been always there. He once has been always there.

Luhan sighed, he looked at the clock and then at Sehun.

 

He should have gone to library by now, even maybe the boss will mad at him because leaving his job for almost a week. Should he call in sick?

“No, No Luhan, you must face it you’re a man.”, Luhan told to himself. He got off the bed, and started to dressing up. Sehun was still asleep, Luhan didn’t want to wake him up because Sehun was guarding him overnight. He still giggled at this fact that a demon would sleep.

Sehun sure is different.

 

“Maybe... it’s okay to go to library alone. It’s still 8 a.m anyway.”, Luhan looked at his watch, he locked the front door and walked straight to the library. He greets his neighbors like nothing happened.

Luckily no one noticed that he was disappear for a few nights, get tortured, and stuffs.

 

Luhan knocked the library’s door, he expected to see his old boss was waiting for him and ready to scold him for disappearing for a week.

But the library is plain empty. His name “Luhan” still on the librarian’s desk. He assumed that he still keeps the job. But where’s the old man?

He never left the library empty.

 

Luhan traces his fingers through the papers on his table. There’re bunch of books’ due dates and stamps, until he found a paper from his boss.

“Luhan, i didn’t know why you have been absent for a long time, i was going on a vacation since yesterday... that means three days ago.. with my wife and there’re no other young man as diligent as you, so i forgived you, please come back to the job. But i can’t leave my library unguarded so i hired... a.. temporary.. librarian..”, Luhan didn’t finish his words as a cold breeze traces through his skin.

Luhan closed his eyes and turned back with a really really slow motion.

 

“... Miss me already?”

 

“You’re so sly, waiting in the place like this.”, Luhan bited his lip. “You knew that i would definitely come.”

“That’s why demons are smart Luhan. That’s why.”

 

“You looks like a librarian, and this early morning there’ll be absolutely no one. I praised you for that... Lay.”

 

Photobucket

 

yeay it's hunhan! hahah sorry for late in posting my dear subscribers i miss you guys! but my holiday homeworks were suffocating me! >:( i hope i can update more but tomorrow is the first day of school, so sorry for the short chapter, i hope you guys like it!

thank you for the comments and omo 110+++ subscribers *le smooch*

-seoyeol (see you again guys :( )