two humans with different fates

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Luhan was sitting on the couch like nothing has happened. His eyes were blank, Lay was standing near the door knob. He also was staring at Luhan.

“You look like a mess.”

 

Luhan nodded. “You should go too. I’m still afraid of you.”

“I won’t. I won’t go like Sehun did.”

“...Lay!”, Luhan shouted, his eyes starts to tearing again. “...Sehun won’t do something like that.”

“He did.”

 

Luhan let his face buried to the couch’s pillow. He sobbed for a second. “...Sehun, i told him to leave me. But he’ll always going back. I’m such a bastard.”

“I can make sure he won’t coming back again.”, Lay said. Making Luhan once again going nuts.

Y..You.”, Luhan got up, pushed Lay to the door, pulling his collar.

 

“He won’t. He won’t leave me.

“Look who is overly attached now. You? Or the prince?”, Lay said. “... you.

 

“Kris hates you, how could you say that Sehun will love you and you will live happily ever after with him Luhan? That’s a bit selfish isn’t it?”, Lay said, making Luhan let his collar go this time.

“Yes, very selfish.”, Luhan admitted, he lowered his head. “..What should i do? Why his brother hates me when i did nothing?”

 

“Because you’re a human that born with demon’s ancestors.”

“...what?

“Simple right? You’re one of the million human that born with a demon’s ability. Kris hates you, maybe Sehun himself has already hating on you if he has found out now.”

Lay smirked. “We’re destined to each other, because we’re both bad.”

 

“Why... Why will Sehun hate me?”

 

“You’ve dust. Pretty dust around you. That’s nice. Nice pheromones you have there.”

Lay waved his hands in front of Luhan’s face, catching some colorful dust. “Sehun fell in love with you because of these things. You’re a big big pretty liar.”

Liar!”, Luhan pushed Lay away from him. “Then... you too?”

“No, i have recognized the dust from the start. I’m the one that love you full heartedly.”

 

“Liar.. Liar.”, Luhan walked to the couch and holds his head tightly. “No please no. I... I didn’t do anything to Sehun i didn’t. I.. I..”

“You love him i know. But his love to you is a total lie of your power.”, Lay shook his head. “Poor you Luhan, you’re the one that was lovinng someone one sided.”

 

“I love him. But his love to me is a lie.”, Luhan kept in mind. “...Cruel world.

“We won’t get everything that we want on this world right? This ain’t fairytale.”

 

Luhan chuckled. “No, i want him to tell me on the face. That he hates me. Then i’ll ... i will give up.

 

Photobucket

 

“...I can’t I can’t I can’t!”, Kyungsoo whined while grabbing Kai’s coat. “I can’t see Baekhyun again? I can’t see him again? Kai you’re lying you are lying!”

“Kyungsoo, i’m really not and please get the dog away from me it wants to bite me.”

 

Kyungsoo bursted out into tears in place. He stares at Kai with his bug-wide-teary eyes. “...Kai, please, let me meet Baekhyun again, for the last time.”

 

“But..”

“Kai, please. I don’t want to live alone. I’m not coming to Seoul to live alone without Baekhyun. He’s my big brother and..”

Geez.

Kai patted Kyungsoo on the back, again pulling him to his chest. “..You love Baekhyun that much huh? I was... jealous for a minute there.”

“Uhh, what was you talking about.”, Kyungsoo said because he was pressed to Kai’s chest.

 

“Baekhyun is like an older brother to me. He’s that important.”, Kyungsoo said, while Kai still holding on him tight and tries to ignore the sound of growling on his feet.

“I can, but that means you must going up with me as well. You must say goodbye to your earth. Kyungsoo, that’s the cost you must pay to meet him.”, Kai answered. “Sorry.”

“Say goodbye.. to earth.”, Kyungsoo repeated. “That doesn’t sound too bad.”

“...Kyungsoo? You have family here, are you okay?”, Kai asked, too shocked of the reaction he got.

 

“Err, my life is a bit... i live with my step parents, and they hate me pretty bad so... you can say i’m living on my own. Really. They’ll be glad that they have no more a step child to take care of.”, Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip. “...Pitiful huh?

 

“You’re like a lost puppy.”, Kai muttered.

“...Thanks?”, Kyungsoo answered, picked up the angry beagle from the ground. “I’ll miss earth, but.. I won’t live in the world without Baekhyun.”

“That line... you should said that to me.”, Kai said, looking a bit jealous, pouting as well. “Please?

“W..What i can see you everyday even if... i stay here.”

Kyung~soo?

Kyungsoo turned his head away, his ears are as red as ripped tomatoes. Kai once again smirked naughtily and holds Kyungsoo’s cheeks, to face him on the eyes.

Ya..Ya!”, Kyungsoo shrieked, he closed his eyes.

 

“Say it to me please?

Looking like a puppy, no, more like a stray dog, Kai stares at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo slowly opens his eyes to see Kai’s face in front of his.

“...I.. I couldn’t live in the world without you too Kai.”, Kyungsoo mumbled.

“Without who?”

“...Y..You.”, Kyungsoo almost whispered.

Wh~o?

“...Kai.”, Kyungsoo said finally. Pouting because he’s so embarrassed.

“You’re so cute that i want to bite you right now. But i won’t.”, Kai said because he saw that Kyungsoo was defending his neck. He laughs again. “How cute.”

 

“Pack your things tonight then. We’re gonna living together up there.”

Kai said, holding Kyungsoo’s cheeks, then released them. “But, you sure right? I won’t... force you to.”

 

“I’m really sure.”, Kyungsoo smiles. “Doongie can come too right?”

“Uh, yes. Good thing my noona likes dogs, because i ... don’t really.”, Kai said, growling back at Doong.

“But leaving earth isn’t as easy as it seems. Kyungsoo, up there. Up there is different.

 

Kyungsoo stares back at Kai, then at his dog. He let out a sigh. “I’m ready.

“I’m worrying you Kyungsoo. Really?”

“Yes.”

Kai let out a slight smirk. His plan at first is to betray Kris and living together with Kyungsoo on earth, but, this is better.

He couldn’t be more happy with the fact that Kyungsoo will live forever with him up there. It’s just way too good.

 

“I’ll help you pack up now. Let’s go.

 

Photobucket

 

will kyungsoo live together with kai at demon's world? happily ever after? will luhan meet sehun again? i won't make it too easy for them :p /slapped finally i got time for updating, please keep commenting and reading my story! >:D your comments boosted up my confidence teehee <3 thank you so much guys! i have little time on weekend and hopefully i will meet you guys again in another chapter! :)