a bravery and a cunning trick

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Chen opened his eyes, he was laying on hays. Much hays.

The place looks so damp and dark. When he looks at his left, he’ll see bars, prison’s bars. He is in a prison, and he knows exactly why. Suho brought him here, for sure, but he can’t remembers the rest.

 

Chen is afraid. He doesn’t want to go back to a place as dark, gloomy, as his room. This place even three times worst than his room. It makes him feels deserted, unwanted, and sad.

“...Hello?”, Chen tried to call someone. “Hello, anybody’s here?”

“...Please at least... turn the freaking lights on!”, Chen yelled in frustation. As if his wish was heard, the fire on the side of the bars lighted up. Chen almost jumped when he saw someone has been standing in front of his bar. But he doesn’t recognize him at all.

 

He’s not Suho. For sure.

He has golden hair, his eyes were red, so he’s surely a demon. He has the same coat as Suho. His body scents weird, Chen decided to take a step back.

“...Who?”

 

“I’m not exactly a north. But you’re Chen, right? Chen that i heard has three powers in him.”, the boy spoke up. “How strong.

Two.”, Chen corrected. “So.. you’re not a north, then what are you exactly?”

Human.”, answered the boy. “But i bet you’re not gonna believe me.”

“Of course, what kind of human has red eyes? What are you?”, Chen said, still keeping distance.

 

“I’m telling you the truth, i’m a human. My name’s Luhan.”, the boy spoke again. “My ancestors were demons. I’m here just to accompany you, because i heard, Suho kidnapped you to start the war.”

Chen nodded. “I don’t need company.”

“Really?”, Luhan snickered. “Should i leave you then?”

Chen bit his lower lip, he has to admit he doesn’t like the silences.

 

Luhan smiled. For a second Chen feels the demon inside Luhan disappeared, and then it comes again. “I wouldn’t lie to you. Suho sent me here to ... what is it called? Seduced?

Chen flinched.

“... Hypnotized? Nope, maybe Convinced will do.”, Luhan smiled. “Convinced you to help us in the war.”

Chen shook his head. “I’d rather die.”

 

“Good spirit. Because ... i don’t want to convince you either.”

Chen blinked a few times. Did he hear wrong? “I’m sorry?”

“I don’t want to convince you, Chen.”, Luhan repeated. “But i’m afraid i can’t control my power. Can you see dusts in front of your eyes? Sweep them away.

 

Chen immediately realized the things and swept them away like if they are mad flies. Chen stares at Luhan. “...I heard about you. No.. i mean i read about you. In books. Pheromones, that could be happened because your parents a demon and a fairy. Or ... ancestors.”, Chen blabbered out. “...Why did you help me?”

Luhan dazed out for a few seconds about the fairy and demon things. He can’t even imagine if his ancestors are fairy and demon who has been married and ... stuffs.

“Okay.. i just don’t take orders from... Suho. Yes.”

“Then why are you even here?”

“Because i help the norths.

“...Why?”

 

Luhan stopped, his eyes were surely like fairies’. Also his facial features. But there is certainly demonic feel inside Luhan. Chen can feels it. It feels like danger.

“I held grudge. To your brother. Maybe that’s why.”

Luhan turned to see Chen’s reaction, which is blank and shocked.

 

“Which?”, Chen asked carefully. Luhan again smiled.

“Should i tell you? Why?”

“Because i’m curious.”

“Hm?”

“...and i’m sure my brothers are pretty good guys.”, Chen continued. “So it was impossible to hat..”

“Sehun.”, Luhan cut.

“H..ate what?”

Sehun. He’s your brother right?”, Luhan stepped closer until his back was pressed against the bar. “I need to kill him. Pretty much.”

“... You don’t expect me to help you killing my own brother right? That sounds sick.”, Chen raised his eyebrow. “Plus, he’s a good guy.”

 

Luhan looks hurt, even Chen himself doesn’t want to ask anything about what has happened between them because Luhan looked like he’s gonna kill him.

 

“...What should i do... Why did i turn into this monster?”, Luhan covers his face with his palms. Chen can only looks from afar because he was too scared.

Luhan?”, Chen called.

“Luhan are you okay?”

 

Luhan banged his arm to the bars with a big “clang” and sent Chen away from the iron bars once again. Chen was panting with shock.

“Holy... What was that for?!

 

“I’m sorry.”, Luhan whispered. “Chen, help me.

“Help you what? Kill Sehun? You nuts? Should i bang your head to these bars and then you can freaking wake up?!”, Chen blabbered out. Now the space between them are just the bars. The thin prison bars between them.

Chen ended his sentence with a sigh.

 

“Look.”

Luhan lifted his head after hearing Chen lowered his tone.

 

“I don’t know what has happened between you and Sehun. But... i just need you to help me, then you two can go clear the up between you guys. Fair enough? No?

Luhan once again just stares. Chen was too scared with Luhan’s stare he took another step back into his cell.

 

Suddenly Luhan turned his back and walked away from Chen’s cell, after a few steps to the door. “I’m counting to ten, or i’ll really leave you here and tell Suho. Maybe you do want another guy to convince you better.”, said Luhan without even looking back. “I’m not waiting for your agreement, one..

 

Chen immediately ran to the bars, he grips the bars hard after he heard that name. He wouldn’t want get another chance to meet him again ever.

Chen’s hands were shaking in fear. “N..No Luhan, no.

 

“Nine.”

 

“No no no please anyone but him!”

 

“Eight.”

 

“I’m not into any of your games! No!

 

Seven, six, five, four..”, Luhan fast-forwarded his counts. “I’m not playing any games right now.”

“Three...”

 

Chen kneeled to the ground, clenching his fist hard before stopped Luhan at the count of three.

Take him to me, i don’t care. I would spare my life to see my brothers live.”, Chen barked back. “I’m not weak and i’m gonna show you that!”

 

Luhan stopped his countings. He smiled, but not a friendly smile of course. He turned his head to see Chen, who was sweating and panicking inside his cells. Luhan chuckled.

Luhan smirked before closed the door behind him, left Chen again inside the dark cells.

 

Chen slowly curled into a ball, leaning against the hard cold walls. Inside his head he could feels his mother, Ara, screamed in agony, Kris’ desperate actions to save him, Kai and Chanyeol ‘s little spirits, and Sehun.

 

Sehun’s heart.

A weak beat of Sehun’s heart.

 

Chen covers his face with his hands, whispering slowly to the blowing wind.

“Sehun, i beg you be safe. Be safe, please live.”

As Chen prays, his body feels like it was drifting away from him. It’s like the scents of daisies, flowers, lilies, it feels good. He can’t help himself to not fall asleep. Chen again let himself fall onto the hays. Doesn’t move.

 

Photobucket

 

“The negotiation worked?”, Lay asked, leaning against the wall beside the prison’s door.

Luhan looked at Lay with playful eyes. “You never told me that every one inside souths’ family was that stubborn. Very. I even threaten him with Suho’s name. He said he’d rather die.

Lay nodded.

“A strong blow from a guy that has just been helped by Suho himself. But we need Chen, Luhan, if he’s on our side, we have already won.

 

“Don’t worry about that. I don’t want to lose either. Where will i put my pride?”, Luhan cut. “In a few minutes.”

Lay blinked. “No way.

 

“In a few minutes... Chen will treat me as a friend.

 

Photobucket

 

 

wow that's what i call a long hiatus phew. and of course hi again guys, sorry for a long delay of this chapter i still amazed at how you guys can manage to read this story until this freaking 40th chapter which makes me absolutely so happy. ok and i started to get intimidated and scared by luhan, did you?