the end of a farewell

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Luhan woke up, the next day, on his bed. He looked beside him, he sighed as he realized. Sehun has gone.

He has told Sehun himself that Sehun has to search for his half.

And not wasting time with him, and he’s really going. Good for him, Good for him.

 

Luhan wants to think that way, but his heart said no. His tears started flowing heavily, he’s crying soundless on his bed, squeezed his pillow and blanket.

No sound coming from his mouth. Luhan wiped his tears away.

From today, from now, he has to live his own life from the start. Without Lay, his roommate. Without Sehun, the demon he has just met. Without everyone.

Luhan got up from his bed and combed his hair in front of the mirror, he can’t see Luhan there. He saw a man, with lonely face and horrible swollen eyes.

It’s him.

Luhan sighed. He walked to the kitchen, putting on his tie. Polished his shoes.

 

This is wrong.

Luhan’s heart said to his brain. But he didn’t want to hear it.

 

Luhan went to library, pretends nothing has happened. He greeted the old man and his wife. A little surprise that the old man didn't even remember about Lay. He began his work. First, arranging the books in alphabetical orders, and then he helped the people with the books’ rent.

 

This is wrong.

Said Luhan’s heart again. But he chose to ignore it.

 

“Luhan, son, you can leave now, it’s late.”

Luhan shooked his head, he smiled at the old man, he didn’t even realize it was late. “Oh i should go home by now ... shouldn’t i?”

“Yes, what’s wrong with you today son?”

Luhan didn’t answer, he lowered his head and gathering all his stuffs. “No.. Nothing sir. See you tomorrow.”

“Be careful on your way home son, you think too much.”

 

Luhan bowed to the old man as he opened the door and walked into the crowds. The night is just like the other nights. But for Luhan this is brand new night.

It was different. But Luhan has said it, he blamed himself for being a two-timer. He is just hoping that both Sehun and Lay was safe.

 

Luhan was waiting the traffic lights to go green, when he saw a black creature, the one he saw when he was a child. Luhan trembles once again, he can’t unsee the creatures.

All the nightmares flashed before his eyes. Demons on the road, inside the car, everywhere. Luhan kneeled, while the other people cringed at him.

“No..No.”

 

“Luhan!”

 

Luhan could feels hands, and arms were wrapping him like a ribbon. He stopped trembles, he could saw the demons on the road has already gone.

Luhan looked up, to see the person who was hugging him, despite the crowded street and people looking at them with cringes.

“Don’t look. Believe me don’t look at them.”

Luhan smiled, his tears flow again, he hugged back the person hard.

 

“Sehun, i’m sorry.”

 

Photobucket

 

“Sehun?”, Luhan called, to see a figure that was hugging him tightly. “Sehun, you’re back.”

“You’re back for me?”

Sehun released his hug and smiled at Luhan. “Of course silly. You can shoo me away million times, but i can’t leave you alone. I’ll never can.”

“I’m so sorry... I was so rude, i thought that you wouldn’t be compatible with a two timer like me. Sehun, i’m sorry.”, Luhan cried, Sehun helped him up and supporting him while they were walking to the side of the street because they’re blocking the way.

 

“I’ve said that it’s really alright. You’re too good Luhan, i know you feel bad because of Lay. I know.”

Luhan didn’t nod or anything, he’s just staring at Sehun with teary eyes.

“Sorry Sehun-ah, please, don’t leave me again.”, Luhan drown his face on Sehun’s chest, he’s still crying uncontrolably that Sehun must pats his back because he was sobbing so loudly.

 

“Lu..Luhan please stop crying, it looks like i was..”, Sehun looks around as he saw that some people was staring at them with judging faces.

“I’m sorry.”, Luhan wiped his tears and then looked at Sehun again. “So... you won’t leave me again?”

“Never again.”, Sehun smiled and hugged Luhan back. “Let’s go home now Luhan, we’ll live normally from now.”

 

Luhan nodded, he grabs Sehun’s hands tightly. He doesn’t even stop squeezing it.

“I stop seeing things when i’m with you.”, Luhan said. “Why?”

Sehun laughed. “Those are shadows, they’re like animals in demon world. They’re afraid of me. You can stop worried now.”

“Those are the creatures those haunted me when i was a child, until... the day before you came. Weird.”

Sehun didn’t say anything. Kris’ curse. He promised if he can meets Kris again, he will ask him to undo the curse. It isn’t fair for Luhan.

In the middle of his thoughts, Sehun felt a train of cold breeze walking on his neck, he rubbed his neck and turned around, to see the worst thing he would ever hope for.

 

“I see you two reunited again.”

 

Luhan gasped while Sehun pushed Luhan to hides behind him. Sehun stared at the guy, the guy looks normal. Really normal, and familiar, although he has worn the same clothes as Sehun. A long coat.

 

"Lay.", Sehun called, he glared at the boy.  "You're back as well."

 

Photobucket

HEY GUYSSSS FINALLY I CAN UPDATE AND IT'S HUNHAN IT'S OT3  luhan can't live without sehun right.. omoomomom

thank you for new subscribers, and my subscribers, i really want to thank you one by one to you all for commenting and reading my boring story sobs. I'll update again if i have time!