message to the queen

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Calm down Sehun, calm down. You still can hear me right?”, Kris tied a piece of cloth around Sehun’s waist. Sehun was still trying to catch his breath.

“Hyung. I made a huge mistake.”

Kris nodded. “It’s alright. I should have told you about... Luhan earlier. It’s my mistake.”

“Hyung..”

 

“I made mistake too Sehun. I’m afraid we are now in a great danger.”, Kai added. “Chen-hyung’s kidnapped.

“It can’t be.”, Sehun gasped. “....Was it north?”

“Yes, the king personally came and did his task smoothly. We are one step behind, we must save Chen.”, Kris looked at Sehun and Kai. “I know you guys are strong enough to do this. Aren’t you?

“Hyung... sorry for being a pain in the .”, Kai bowed. “I’m so sorry.”

Kris smiled, he pats Kai’s head, which made Kai surprised. It is the first time Kris acted like a real man and a big brother.

 

Kyungsoo crawled beside Kai. He’s tearing so badly his eyes becomes so red. “Kai... It’s all because of me, if only i can fought him earlier.. Kai..”

 

“Kyung..”

“If only i’m a bit stronger... If only...

“Kyungsoo, stop it, i’m alright. We can bring back Chen-hyung together. You’re a human, Kyungsoo. You won’t win against Suho.”, Kai cut. He pulled Kyungsoo into his arms.

“A half of it is my fault anyway. But i’m glad that you’re alright.”

 

Kyungsoo teared again, this time he sobs continuously in Kai’s arms. Kai awkwardly pats his back.

“Will Chen be alright...?”, Kyungsoo asked between the sobs.

Doubt it.”, Kai said honestly.

 

Kris sighed.

“We must take care of Sehun’s wound first. Kai, Kyungsoo, we can’t waste any time again.”

“Suho is planning something, i’m really sure of it.”, Kris continued. “My ability to see the future isn’t getting any handy again these days.”

 

Kris opened a big black hole on the thin air, big enough for four of them to fit. “I’m afraid... after a hundred years, there’ll be a war again.

 

“There has been a war before, hyung?”, Kai asked with shock. “Mom never tell us so.”

That war... began when Mom get pregnant. You don’t have to know such a ... sad story.”, Kris answered. “But i must be honest. You.. you all need to know.”

 

Sehun opened his eyes a little, glancing at Kris. “...Know what, hyung?”

 

“You know our fathers are humans? Well, i mean fathers, because mom was... a free girl back then, you guys..”, Kris scratched his head. Trying to think for a better explanation.

“...Just.. to the point. Our fathers... Fought against norths, and died.”

 

Kris turned his head slowly to see the expressions of his brothers, and he knows, they shouldn’t have known that far.

 

Photobucket

 

“What took Kris-hyung so long?”, Chanyeol sighed, he leans his head on the table. While Baekhyun was right sitting beside him and also looks bored.

“Maybe, Kyungsoo wanted to pack or something? Uhm, i hope so.”, Baekhyun added.

 

The room is very quiet.

The sound that can be heard is only from a ticking clock.

Or sound of them breathing.

 

“...Maybe i should go check the crystal ba..”

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol back to his seat. “Don’t. That made me worrying them more.”

Chanyeol stopped, he nodded. “Well if my princess said so.”

“I’ll kick your balls pinhead.”

Ow ow ow.

 

Channie!

 

The door opened, to reveal a woman in tight black dress and long black hair, a very beautiful woman. But from her pale skin Baekhyun can tell that she’s also not a human.

Her lips are as red as pomegranades. Her eyeballs are also red, but the red of roses they are.

Gorgeous.

 

“....Mom?

MOM?”, Baekhyun shouted. Louder than Chanyeol himself.

“...Baek, it’s... it’s my mom. She was... in her hundred years beauty sleep before... so... it’s not because i don’t want to introduce.. Mom why are you awake?”, Chanyeol stuttered.

 

The woman smiled. “Hello. You must be Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s other half? Chanyeol, you’ll not having any kids. I knew since you’re in my belly, you’ll not bring a girl home.”, the woman sighed.

Baekhyun just bowed down in embarrassment. “...So..sorry ma’am.”

“It’s my son’s fault, Baekhyun, it’s alright.”

“Mom!”, Chanyeol denied.

 

“...B..But ma’am how do you... my name...”, Baekhyun who has just realized the odds shot up.

 

The woman again smiled. The smile wasn’t a honey smile, or a girl-next-door smile, or even welcome smile. It’s just pure a smile. “I can read minds Baekhyun. You talked inside your mind. I can hear it.

 

Baekhyun holds his head in shock. He afraid that the woman again will read his mind. “....Sorry.”

“You said that i’m beautiful right? Thank you.”, the woman said with a same smile. “My name’s Ara. Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Chen, and Sehun’s mom you could say. Hm? Too many kids?”

“...I’m so sorry ma’am i’m so sorry don’t read my mind i beg you.”, Baekhyun trembles, made Chanyeol cracked beside him.

“Baekhyun told you to shut up Chanyeol.”, Ara giggled.

“...Ma’am!

 

“Just kidding.”, Ara walked to them and sat on the empty seat beside Chanyeol. “Actually, we have a serious problem here. But i... just addressed it as a threat.”

“...Mom  why are you so relaxed... what kind of...

 

Chanyeol’s eye twitched.

Ara has promised to sleep another hundred years for meditation. Although Sunkyu told them it was beauty sleep, and anything that can woke her up from that must be extremely important.

Or bad.

Both bad anyway.

 

“I got a message. A message that declared war.”, Ara continued.

“...What war? Who sent that mom?”, Chanyeol shocked. “Don’t kid..”

“It...’s..”

Baekhyun also holds his breath.

 

“It’s from Suho, the north’s current crown prince.”

 

Photobucket

 

miss baekyeol? there they are! but i must focus at the story first. i think ara suits the queen ^^ i will reveal the secrets one by one, i hope you guys will still comment and read the story! i will try my best to deliver more and more interesting plots!~

-seoyeol