a baby named Chen

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

20 years ago

“Mom, be careful, you are pregnant, you can’t walk outside just like that!”, Kris chased his mom, a fragile figure of a long haired woman, with long black coat and a pale snow skin.

“Ara, you can catch cold, please come inside.”, Kris’ Granma called as well.

 

But the woman seems like she didn’t hear anything. She walked through the people at the marketside, who watched her with curiosity and confusion.

Ara, the queen was holding his big belly, she’s pregnant, indeed. She smiled, while rubbing her belly she bumped into a woman.

A black coated woman with her face unseen, she was holding a wrapped cloth. She put the wrapped cloth on the ground and ran as fast as she could while Ara trying to get up, but she caught a glance of the cloth, there is something inside which was moving.

 

Ara squated closer, Kris and his Granma was running toward her.

“A baby.”

Ara said, made Kris and his Granma shocked. “Baby? Mom, you can’t touch it..”

 

“Poor little thing.”, Ara said, examining the little baby, who now has been laying on her arms. “I’ll take care of you.”

“Ara! You didn’t know who was that woman, or the baby, you are pregnant, Ara.”, Granma shouted. “Ara, put the baby down.”

“I couldn’t mom, he’s shivering, he needs me.”, Ara said with her eyes teary. “He’ll be a good son of mine, he’ll be a good brother for my son.”

 

Kris could only gulped while his mom hugged the anonymous baby.

He knew something was up. But he decided not to think too much about it.

 

“I’ll call you... “Chen.

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

Kris looks so intentionally attractive. Although the school’s uniform is a bit too small for him. That doesn’t affect his charisma and handsome face.

“Hyung, you’re attracting the girls, not good.”, Kai said, a bit whispering.

Kris didn’t answer Kai directly, he unconsciously walks like a model. Even Baekhyun and Kyungsoo giggled at the back.

 

“So Baekhyun.”

After hearing Kris’ voice, Baekhyun immediately straighten up his face. “Yes?”

“So where can i find my brother?”

“Uhm, that was..”, Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck as he speaks. “Jongdae actually can find me anytime and anywhere. So..  i think that he has been already waiting for me, by now.”

Kris nodded. He knew Jongdae is Chen’s other name.

“So let’s find him by now.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Kris. He feels that his freedom is right in front of his eyes. Living in a life without these ridiculous things. Well, he wouldn’t say ridiculous in front of Kyungsoo though.

Baekhyun sighed as he fixes his fringe. Someone, someone has reached that spot.

“Baekhyun-ah?”

Baekhyun shooks his head, he saw Kyungsoo has been waiting a few steps ahead, he nodded. “I’m sorry.”

 

Baekhyun, Kai, Kris, and Kyungsoo has been searching at the school’s building. But no clue or any mark from Chen. Kris has two possibilities, Chen was afraid of him, or Chen was planning something.

Kris can’t do much about this Chen.

Chen is very smart for his age, and Kris afraid that Chen has learnt something on earth and was planning something horrible.

He’s still his brother.

But who knows?

 

Kai was searching and sniffing around the lockers, although he knew Chen is a royal blood and he can’t tracked him well.

“You look like Doongie.”, Kyungsoo giggled.

Kai smirked and continued opening the lockers one by one. “Do you want me to hug you like Doongie does?”, Kai asked, his smirk was still there.

“I don’t want to.”, Kyungsoo said, tighten his lips together. “Thank you, for helping Baekhyun.”

Kai glanced at Kyungsoo, and then looked away. “Don’t mention it, you helped me too.”

“And Baekhyun is my friend too.”

Kyungsoo smiled after hearing Kai’s last words. “Yes.”

 

Baekhyun glanced at Kyungsoo and Kai from afar. He smiled a little. “Yah, what are they doing being lovey dovey while... ah, Kyungsoo..”

Baekhyun is actually glad that Kyungsoo has begun to “communicate” with someone other than him and his freaky demon freaks friends.

Although Kai is a demon, but he took great care of Kyungsoo, he appreaciated that, and as a friend, who also a brother to Kyungsoo, he feels good.

 

Baekhyun leaned on the wall. He sighed, he has been lacking sleep lately.

He has nightmares everynight, or worse he has nightmares about demons.

 

He isn’t a demon’s freak like Kyungsoo, he doesn’t know why he keeps dreaming about demons. Like someone has controlled his dreams.

“I have gone crazy.”, Baekhyun mumbled.

 

“Yes you are.”

 

Baekhyun immediately turned his back as he heard the voice, but his vision went black, he didn’t even get a chance to see the attacker. But he knew this voice.

 

“Baekhyun, i haven’t seen anything suspici...”, Kyungsoo glanced back. He has just seen Baekhyun on that spot. He’s really sure.

“...Baekhyun?”

Kai turned his back because Kyungsoo’s voice is getting higher, to see Baekhyun was gone from his spot.

 

“...Kris-hyung.. Hyung!”

 

Photobucket

 

nugu? :p