friends

Need Your Blood

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I should have told them to be careful around the castle." Kris sighed, with a blade on his left hand, walking through the debrises. "Don't walk before me, Sehun. You know you aren't very skilled in this kind of place."

Sehun nodded, he hugged tight his small knife, his knife was wrapped in animal's skin lid, with his brothers gleeing away without Kris' concern. ((Even Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who has told him to keep his calm)) Sehun is incredibly scared.

His legs nearly gave away at some part, watching Kris sliced against the bigger shadows. Much bigger than the ones inside south castle.

They are here to rescue Chen, Sehun thought, he shouldn't think about anything else, but his mind is wandering somewhere else and Sehun knows exactly what is HE actually seeking. 

He is no longer seeing beautiful dusts in front of his eyes. His heart is no longer longing for that someone he had been blinded by. 

Despite those, still, he wants to see him. 

"Sehun."

"YES, HYUNG!" Sehun answered. "I mean.. yes, hyung?"

"There's a fat chance, you'll meet him again."

Sehun bit his lips. "... You do know i want to do that, don't you?" Kris smiled, he cleared the way and staring at the destroyed pictures of men and women with red eyes. Demons, demons of the north who hold slight resemblances with the south ones. 

The norths wear red capes. The souths wear the brown ones. The norths are ordinary, they live by selling illegal humans. 

The norths are envying the souths for the powers they hold. 

 

"I'm meeting an old friend too. Today." Kris stopped, in front of a big torn picture, the picture is bigger than the others, looks new. A picture of a blond young man. Looking cocky and high, wearing a crown that has rusted, eyes as red as fresh blood. He looks like 11 or 12. 

"He used to be blond haired."

Sehun's face crumpled into terrified expression. "Hyung.."

"Our territories weren't this tense before. I chose to back away, and he has grown into a fine.. but cruel young king."

"You befriended t...that terrifying guy?" Sehun squinted. The guy in the picture looks even more terrifying than the current Suho, the king of the north. But anyone can tell that the guy in the picture is indeed. Him.

Kris nodded."

"Suho possess a power. Just like us. But the power was taken away from him."

Kris walked closer until now he is standing right in front of the picture. "and when the power was taken away from someone, that someone lost something significant. At his case, his blond hair."

 

"and after that. I don't know if i can see him as the same person again. Ever."

 

--

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

The taller boy asked. Under the tree was this young blonde boy, crying his eyes out. He's so small and his limbs are thin. 

He was shocked when he met the eyes of the taller boy. 

The taller boy looks so sturdy and strong. His eyebrows form a V. His shoulders are broad. His keen eyes are staring right into his eyes. Red, beautiful maroon red, the smaller boy stopped crying and holds the taller boy's cheeks.

"You look so strong." The blonde boy smiled. "... I wish i can be like you."

The taller boy was shocked. He shook his head in disagreement. "You are even more beautiful. That blond hair of yours... Wha.. What is your name?"

 

"Su.. Suho!"

 

The exclamation tone of Suho made the taller boy smiled. "I'm Kris!"