but he's a demon

Need Your Blood

 

Kai walked and blends into the crowd in the town. He looked and acts quite normal, even some girls are trying to hitting on him. Kai likes girls, but no, there’ll be a big consequence for him if he’s playing with girls instead of searching his own prey... and a tribute for Chen, his hyung.

He didn’t attracted to any of the girls anyway. They looked all the same for Kai.

 

Kai is special, no one told him this, but he is. He born a few months earlier than Sehun, his brother. As a demon he could be invisible, and other than that, Kai will be Kris’ successor after he found his other half later on. He has stronger and more restrained power than his brother Sehun.

Other people also sees Kai as a normal teenager because he can blends very well. Normal people won’t notice one thing from Kai, dogs are afraid of him, even butterflies and even birds, Kai demon’s aura is too strong even he could withers easily a flower.

 

“Doong! Don’t!”, shouted someone behind Kai’s back.

Kai turned his back to see a small boy with a dog, the dog was groaring angrily and barking uncontrollably at him. Kai never liked dogs, he likes crows and spiders as his pets, not dogs.

“Sorry, i didn’t know he would acts this weird.”, said the boy, trying to pull the dog’s leash. “I’m really sorry.”

Kai smiled at the boy. He has small face, with skin as white as milk, not to mention his big eyes also, and riped red lips. Kai didn’t realize as he was his lips with his tongue in seducting way.

 

“I’m sorry?”, asked the boy a little afraid.

“It’s okay.”, said Kai, smilling. “Bad dog.”

“Err, excuse me, i’ll drag my dog ... away from you. He looks that he .. hates you.”, the boy smiled awkwardly and dragged his little beagle away, which is still barking at Kai.

After the boy turned his back, Kai could glares at the dog with “i-will-kill-you--your-blood-and-let-you-die-on-the-street” look to the dog, the dog immediately ran away, dragging the boy while whimpering.

 

Kai smirked in amusement. He examined the boy from head to toe, the boy is kinda cute, and Kris didn’t say anything about genders of the prey. He feels something about that boy.

He must followed his instinct, maybe that boy is really the one.

 

“Kyungsoo, hello!”,shouted another boy who was waving at the boy. So his name is Kyungsoo, Kai watched from afar. He is a special demon, maybe he could do some “fun” things with this Kyungsoo.

 

 

Photobucket

 

“I didn’t know that a demon can catch cold.”, said Luhan, sitting on the couch, while giving Sehun a cup of warm tea. Sehun just sneezed here and there, he didn’t feel comfortable by how Luhan treats him.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Call you what?”

“Demon.”, replied Sehun in a deep low voice. “I’m coming not for a bad reason. You ... ever said that you want to be my friend.”

Luhan nodded, acknowledged Sehun’s words. “So... have i tied a forbidden tie or whatever it is and sold my soul to you? After i said that i’m gonna be your friend?”

 

Sehun shooks his head slowly. Tears came down from his face, Luhan was also shocked because demons could cry too. They’ve emotions?

“Please, Luhan. Believe me. I just want to be your friend.”, said Sehun. “You didn’t have to hate us demons, we’re just another living creatures like human.”

 

Luhan, with his trembling hands offered himself to wipes Sehun’s tears away. He is afraid, but Sehun is crying in front of him. If he did listen to his parents when he was a little child. Every creatures who shed tears for other people have a heart. And maybe that includes demons too.

“I’ll let you sleep here. If anybody comes... just say that you’re my classmate, got it?”

“Luhan...”, Sehun can’t stop calling Luhan’s name. Luhan is just the same little angel he met 5 years ago.

He didn’t even changed.

 

“You’ll going tomorrow right? Do you have any home?”, Luhan asked, lighted up a candle for the dark living room. Luhan sighed as Sehun began to shooks his head again.

“How did you even live?”

“I... I just came this morning.”

“That explains. But... you can’t stay here forever.”

“Can’t i?”

“Sehun...”

 

“You remembered my name as well. Luhan!”, Sehun jumped at holds Luhan’s hands. His expression looked so happy and normal. Despite his visible fangs and red eyes.

“Y..Yes, of course i remember your name.”

“Thank you.”

 

Innocence in Sehun’s eyes, and every sweet words he said. Luhan can’t be sure if they are all lies or not. Because Sehun didn’t look like someone who will lie to him. Although he’s a demon, and demons are evil, that’s what the storybooks told him.

Demons people souls with sweet words and handsome faces.

He shouldn’t believe Sehun, although he’s a total sweetheart.

 

“You... can live here, but you must search another home for... a month maybe.”, Luhan replied. “I didn’t live alone, it would be hard for me to explain to my housemate if you’re here forever.”

Sehun nodded. “As long i can be with you Luhan, it’s really alright.”

Luhan’s face immediately blushed red. He can’t believe how a demon can said such things.

And that easy.

“You want to eat something?”

“Ah, you didn't have to. I can live without eating.”, Sehun said, smilling faintly. “Demons didn’t eat.”

“That’s... very unfortunate... how did you live without even eating?”, Luhan asked, a bit surprised.

They looked like humans, so shouldn’t they eat like humans too?

 

“I... just live. We blood, Luhan.”, said Sehun faintly, but he could see how terrified Luhan after hearing that. He didn’t want to scare him.

“...human’s blood?”

“Don’t worry, i won’t yours, you are scared of us. We’ll soon find our another half, and reached immortality.”, replied Sehun. “Demons’ life are just so-so.”

“You’ll spend your life here... to search for your other half?”, asked Luhan, a bit interested in Sehun’s story.

 

Sehun smiled. “Yes. Boring is it? Maybe we’ll never find them.”

“Then what will happened if you can’t find your half?”

Sehun stared at Luhan, he sighed heavily. “Die.”

“Die?”

 

“Yes, that’s why.. 17th ceremony is sooo important. Especially because i have royal bloods. So basically, i’m stronger than other demons, and... lives longer too. Don’t worry.”, Sehun smiled.

Luhan didn’t know how to react to the demon’s confession. Should he afraid because he’s “stronger” than the other demons? Or.. happy because he’ll live longer without blood?

Can he trust him to not his blood?

 

“Well, it’s good... Yes, good that you’ll live long. I.. will be at my room, if you need anything.”

Luhan got up from the couch, and at the same time a guy with uniform, a pair of glasses, and curly hair opened the door. He was surprised to see Sehun.

 

“....Who?”, asked the guy. Luhan facepalmed himself and then gestured Sehun to turned his back. “He’s... my childhood friend, Sehun. He needs a few weeks... before he got into the new house.”, said Luhan, he told the lie perfectly.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you, i’m Lay. Luhan’s roommate.”

Sehun tried to hides his fangs while he shooks hands with Lay. Lay himself looked like an ordinary teenager, he looked so friendly as well.

But Sehun could feels something about Lay. Lay knew that Sehun is a demon, he sure about that.

 

“So... what’s a demon doing here?”, asked Lay, squeezing Sehun’s hand, revealing Sehun’s long sharp nails of a demon. Luhan gasped in shock, he took a few steps back.

“What are you doing in human’s world? You wanted to hurt Luhan, you must be.”, accused Lay, still squeezing Sehun’s hand.

Sehun shooks his head. “I’ll not hurt Luhan, he’s my friend.”

“Every demons said that. Should i banish you right now?”, threatened Lay. Sehun didn’t know if this Lay is a priest or something, but he said banish, that would be awful.

 

“Stop it!”

 

Luhan held Lay’s hand, which was squeezing Sehun’s hand. Luhan stared at Lay with serious face. “Please, let him go. “

“Luhan, you know how dangerous is..”

“I said let him go!”, shouted Luhan.

Lay immediately released Sehun’s hand, he glared at Luhan with confusion. “Luhan, you can’t be fooled by his sweet words, you can be fooled by his face, attitudes, everything! You can’t trust a demon!”

“Lay!”, Luhan cut Lay’s words. “I... have known him since i was 12.”

“He fooled you!”

“...Even if he fooled me, i have promised him that i’ll become his friend. Lay, don’t worry.”, Luhan smiled, he holds Lay’s hands.

Sehun looked at Luhan with a total surprise face. Luhan believes him, he can’t believe that Luhan actually really believes in him.

 

The golden-haired-boy then glanced at Sehun, he gave a him a slight smile. “And Sehun’s from royal family, he will temporarily lives here, So, Lay, please be nice.”

“Luhan, you’re really...”, Lay sighed. “Alright, but i’ll keep an eye on you.”, said Lay, glaring at Sehun. “You should go to bed now, Luhan. It’s late.”

“I know, i will. Sehun, you’re alright sleeping here?”, Luhan didn’t forget to ask the new “housemate”.

“Yes, thank you.”, Sehun answered Luhan’s question with a really faint voice. He knew that Luhan was worrying him so much.

Luhan smiled and walked with Lay to the second floor.

 

Sehun laid his back on the couch. He can’t even believe the fact that Lay recognized him. Is he a priest or something? Because differentiating demons and humans was hard these days.

Demons grew stronger and smarter, while humans can only fooled by the demon’s fake beauties.

Lay must be hiding something.

 

Maybe, he should think about it next time. He’s too tired, and Luhan even standed for him today. What can go wrong?

 

Photobucket

 

i added a prologue of kaisoo's meeting <3 i didn't get 30 subscribers today... but my hands are going itchy from posting this part lol and there's lay too in this chapter, he's one of the important character, not just a er :p

-seoyeol