nightmares come true

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“When there is a place, when two of us can be together. I promise you, i’ll wait for you there.”

“There isn’t a place like that you ing freak, there isn’t!”

“What made you think that way, Baekhyun-ah, you’re tearing, don’t ever tearing.”

 

“Stupid demon. I mustn’t worried about you... but i...”

 

Baekhyun landed his palm against the open bloody cut on Chanyeol’s stomach. He could hears his hard breathings. “Chanyeol, don’t. Don’t die.”

“We won’t meet anywhere next time if it isn’t here. I will pretend that i never knew you if you die here. I tell you... Chanyeol, please speak to me! Wake up!”

 

Photobucket

 

“No!”, Baekhyun again shot up from his bed, he stares at the shocked Kai and Kyungsoo on the side of his bed. Baekhyun doesn’t even blink, made Kyungsoo even more terrified.

“Baekhyun?”

 

“...He can’t die... He can’t!”

“Baekhyun you’re still dreaming!”, Kai reminded. “Now go back to sleep.”

“I am not dreaming you freaking ... Pl..Please don’t let that freak die! He’s in danger i know! Don’t let him die....”, Baekhyun pulled Kai’s uniform collar, he teared up so badly, Kyungsoo tried to calm him down.

But Baekhyun sounds so serious.

 

“....Please i swear i’m not dreaming, Chanyeol is...”

“...Let’s go find him now.”, Kai cut.

“What?”

“Let’s go now, if he was really in danger then...”

 

Kai grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand, pulling him to get up, his other hand grabbed Baekhyun’s. “You want to save him alright? Don’t lie there!”

Baekhyun nodded. He jumped off the bed and ran first through the front door. Ignoring Kyungsoo and Kai who once again was standing there in shock.

 

He didn’t know why he runs, he doesn’t even know Chanyeol’s location. But his legs telling him to let go.

 

Photobucket

 

“Chen... don’t!”, Chanyeol used his last strength to hugged his brother tightly. Chen gasped in shock as Chanyeol’s body was wrapping his. Like a big brother, despite the fact he isn’t.

“Chen, you can’t do thing like this. Things those have happened between us, forget it all. I’m sorry, i should have known.”

 

Chen rested his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “.... Know what?”

“That you’re hurt too. But instead i got jealous by how Mom and Kris-hyung treated you and...”

“And..?”

Chanyeol sighed. “Thank you. For trusting me with your power.”

 

“I’m not. I don’t really have that kind of good heart i...”, Chen stopped. “He said that i was born to hate you. I was born to hate you Chanyeol.”

“He...?”, Chanyeol startled. “W..Who’s he?”

 

Chanyeol let Chen go. Chen was still staring at him with his red eyes. “...You knew Chanyeol. You know who is he.”

Chanyeol blinks a few times, he immediately got a name popped out inside his head. His past, his horrible past came running inside his head. He shook his head looking at Chen. “It can’t be him.”

“Yes, he told me what is “free”. I was being overshadowed by you, Kai, and Sehun. I thought i was useless. But no, no more weak inside my vocabulary.”, Chen smirked. “...and for “our” prey. No, he’s mine and only mine.”

 

“Chen ... what the hell happened to you?”

 

Chanyeol could hear a voice from a far, despite Chen was standing in front of him. A few inch in front of him, holding a knife. But Chanyeol even more worried about the thing that will happened next.

“Baekhyun! Don’t! Don’t come here!”

Chen turned his head, to see a confused Baekhyun, was stopping halfway to the alley where he and Chanyeol were at.

“...So, you’re coming.”, Chen murmured. “For Chanyeol.”

 

“...Chanyeol, run!”

“What the hell? Baekhyun! You’re the one that must run! Go away from here you little brick!”

“...Why are you... and what .. was happening here!”, Baekhyun shouted.

 

“Baek..”, Chanyeol couldn’t finished his sentence as he feels a cold slash through his arm, he fell to the ground, holding his bloody cut on the arm. “....”

 

“Chanyeol!”

“Don’t come here!”, Chanyeol shouted again. “You don’t have a life to spare, Baekhyun... run!”

 

“Jongdae!”, Baekhyun screamed, ignoring Chanyeol’s words. “...Take me instead! Take me! Kill me right now but not him!”

“Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun’s dreams all flashed before his eyes. He can’t let Chanyeol die.

That’s the first thing that came into his mind. He must stop Chen even if it means that he should die.

“Leave that freak alone, Jongdae, take me instead.”

 

Chen his blood-stained-knife and turned at Baekhyun. “I can’t make you mine unless i killed him. And i really want to kill him... since.. i don’t know.”

“Chen...”, Chanyeol groaned. “I never hate you.”

“But i hate you.”, replied Chen coldly. “You don’t know how sad it was to stares behind the windows while you can run freely with our brothers. You don’t know how it felt like when i trusted you to come back and brought me a prey so i don’t die and you didn’t.”

Chanyeol got up from the ground, still pressing on his wound. “... I don’t know.”

 

“...I don’t know exactly how i will fix your broken heart, but i will. Chen, i promise i will.”, Chanyeol walked with limped steps to Chen, while Chen doesn’t even move an inch from his place.

“...You can’t fix it. You can’t.”

“There’s nothing that i couldn’t fix. I fixed Baekhyun’s hate to me, I fixed my hatred to you.”, Chanyeol replied with a smile. “I definitely can fix your hatred to me.”

“...You can’t. Stop. Don’t come near me.”

“Chen, you’re my brother even if you’re not my real blood brother, just remember, everybody loves you.”

“You’re lying!”

 

Baekhyun can only freezes on his feet, watching the things that has flashed so fast in front of his face. Chanyeol’s arm was bleeding, yes but now his arm wasn’t the only part of his body that bleeds. He could saw how Chanyeol was trying to hugged Chen, telling him that his family love him, telling him that everyone would be alright.

But the knife. The knife stabbed through the tall boy’s stomach. Everything flashed in slow motion, the taller boy fell to the ground for the second time, now with a knife stabbed into his thin stomach, Baekhyun’s eyes grew larger, he ran to their place, holding Chanyeol’s hand.

 

“No...No..No! I told you! I told you!”

 

“I’m okay, Baekhyun, you.. can’t be here. Don’t hold my hand.”, Chanyeol said between his heavy breaths.

“...Chen.”

Chen? Baekhyun was so mad, he glares at Chen with so much rage. Chanyeol was dying and he still thinking about Chen, eventhough Chen was the one who has stabbed him.

“Oh God.. God no, you can’t talk, you can’t! You’ll be alright stupid girrafe, stay with me!”, Baekhyun holds Chanyeol’s hand hard, he can’t look at the knife stabbed on his stomach. “...You can’t die.”

“I know how much i begged you to not die i can’t change it. But Chanyeol, you can’t die before me, you can’t.”, Baekhyun’s tears started to flowing like crazy.

“It hurts to see you cry midget, don’t cry.”

“Stop talking!”

 

Chanyeol flinched as he pulled out the knife from his stomach, he groaned in pain before he tried to get up again. “I’m okay.”

“...Foolish demon you freaking freak don’t get up!”, Baekhyun shouted in frustation. “YOU WILL SEE MORE HOLES ON YOUR STOMACH IF YOU DO SO.”

 

“Baekhyun... don’t. Chen is lost, and i must retrieve him back.”

“Why...”

Baekhyun said between his sobs. “Why do you care about him that much?”

Baekhyun could only stares at the unconscious tall demon in front of him, laying on the ground like nothing has happened. But his blood has stained his hands, and there, on Chanyeol's stomach, too much blood.

 

Photobucket

 

where are you baekyeol's shippers, from now on the story will merged, hunhan, baekyeol, and kaisoo finally will meet each others! sorry for my crappy writings sobs, i will wait for comments!

<3

(huhuhu sorry for not updating much. school is suffocating)