born to kill

Need Your Blood

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED MUCH. i havent got any comments from you guys either, please comment more! i miss you guys subcribers 3 because of smtown my feelings for exo is like.. so hyper... GOD I CANT BELIEVE I WATCH THEM LIVE SO HERE IS A LONG CHAPTER FOR BAEKYEOL

 

Photobucket

Baekhyun refused to go to school this morning. Chanyeol still remembered how bad Baekhyun’s condition was. He was literally jumped from his sleep and started screaming something like don’t die or something similar. He said that he has nightmare. Just ordinary nightmare.

 

“I’m okay Chanyeol, i’m really okay.”

“You’re not okay! You’ve dreamed about something, you can tell us!”, Chanyeol shakes Baekhyun’s body which was immediately stopped by Kyungsoo.

Kris, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol himself was gathering in Baekhyun’s room after heard his scream earlier.

 

“You... giraffe i said i’m alright okay? Please don’t ask.” Baekhyun answered coldly.

“Baek..”

Kai tapped Chanyeol on the shoulder, he shook his head. Signaling Chanyeol to step away.

“We should go to school now, Chanyeol, we have to search for Chen.”, said Kris.

Chanyeol turned to him with eyes that said “how could you said that in this situation.” But Kris immediately got Chanyeol’s message and replied.

 

“Do you remember when mom said that Chen has three special abilities?”

 

Chanyeol and Kai stared at each other, then at Kris. “We do remember.”

“Chen himself hasn’t quite familiar with his abilities. But i do realize, Baekhyun’s nightmares were the effect of Chen’s abilities.”

Kris sighed. “Because of that, we must search for him now.”

 

Baekhyun squeezed Kyungsoo’s hand.

Maybe Kris was right. He dreamed about Chanyeol, about Chen, about demons. Maybe Chen wanted him to see. How miserable his future will be. No. Just no.

 

“Baekhyun, are you alright?”, Kyungsoo embraced his friend. “Don’t freak out, i’m here.”

“Kyungsoo, i won’t lie in front of you any longer, i’m scared, i’m freaking scared right now Kyungsoo, even if you’re beside me and holding my hand, i would still be scared. I saw blood in front of my eyes, i saw people died. Kyungsoo, i really..”

Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun for a while, he doesn’t let go Baekhyun’s hand even a second, from the first day they met each other Baekhyun has been so strong, the one that Kyungsoo admires.

Baekhyun is the type that would punch anybody on the face if they dare to insulted him or his best friend, Baekhyun is the type that would do anything for the people he cares of.

 

But now, Baekhyun that was holding his hand right now. Is weak and fragile.

Kyungsoo is afraid, that if he let go of Baekhyun’s hand, it would break.

 

“Don’t be scared, because it’s my time to protect you Baekhyun-ah, you’ve been protecting me all these time, it’s my chance to show you that i can protect my big brother.”, Kyungsoo said, there’s a certain feeling in his tone.

Baekhyun lowered his head as Kyungsoo said that. “Don’t.”

 

Kai and Chanyeol watches the two from the other side of the bed. Feeling uneasy.

Kai knows very well that Kyungsoo wouldn’t even being a lot of help, instead he is the one that needs to be protected. Kai sure Baekhyun knows that very well too.

“Chanyeol-hyung, should we go to school?”

Chanyeol turned his head to Kai, still with worried face. “Should we?”

 

“I’ll go with Chanyeol, we can’t leave them alone here.”, Kris spoke up.

“Let’s go. We’re running out of time.”

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes. “Out of time?”

“I feel something bad, i feel death.”

Chanyeol and Kai stared at each other, they hope Kyungsoo and Baekhyun didn’t hear what has Kris said.

Death.”, Kai repeated.

 

Kris’ ability is no other than sensing the future. It is pretty scary, remembering how many events that has Kris predicted.

“Yes, i’m afraid. Like really afraid.”

 

Chanyeol patted Kai’s shoulder, for the first time, Kai sensed a serious glare from his freak older brother. He nods. “I’ll protect yours too.”

Chanyeol smiled at Kai, before he ran after Kris through the front door, leaving Kai and the two in Baekhyun’s room. Full of worries.

 

Photobucket

 

“You want to kill. You’re born with it.”

“Chen, remember, remember your true self.”

 

Chen held his head in pain. His memories keep flowing back and forth. He can’t take it much longer.

Flashbacks keep playing inside his head.

 

“This baby is horrible Ara! You can’t keep him!”

“Mother, he needs love, he needs a shelter, how could you neglect a baby?”

“He has three powers, Ara. Three! How could you tame a demon with three powers?!”

 

“There’s no place for a demon with such a destructive body. Kill him!”

 

Shut up!

Chen kneeled to the ground, lucky for him he was at a dark alley, where no one can see him. His head hurts like hell. He keeps repeating his grandma’s words inside his head.

There’s no way he would hear something like that.

He is still a baby at the time that conversation occured. “Why? Why must i hear all of these?”

 

Chen doesn’t want to hate his family at all. Not his loving and wonderful mother, Ara. Not Kris or Sunkyu who have been treating him so well, not also his younger brothers and his same age brother Chanyeol.

And then he remembers Baekhyun.

Wow, who can forgot such a rebellious and attractive young male. He hasn’t got to taste Baekhyun’s blood these days. Like Suho has said to him, he must get Baekhyun from Chanyeol.

 

He tried to ignore Suho’s previous words. These are nonsense. Chen said to himself.

But...

 

“Hyung! Wait hyung!”

 

Chen immediately feels that he has to hide. Chen used his last strength to hides behind a trash can. He knows this voice owner too well. Chanyeol.

 

“Hyung, sorry i can... barely walk.”

He could hears soft panting of Chanyeol. He doesn’t sound quite right.

“Chanyeol, what’s wrong?”

“I just... tired, hyung wait a minute, let me catch some breath.”

“Chanyeol you’re not right, are you...”

“I’m okay hyung. I really am. Err, hyung just go without me. I’ll walk home, you should go to school by now.”, Chanyeol said with hoarse voice.

 

“But..”

“Hyung, we have no time.”

Chen could hears Kris’ slowly disappearing footsteps. Now all that he could hears is Chanyeol’s breath.

Desperate breath.

 

“God, i’m so pathetic.”

 

Chen couldn’t wait much longer, he got up and stares straight at Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol startled, he turned his head to see his “brother” Chen, looks almost as horrible as him.

“Chen, you’re here. We’re searching for you.”, Chanyeol said honestly. “ Chen, i’m going to punch you but i’m so sick that i can’t even move an inch.”

 

“So that’s the problem.”, Chen answered. “You stole my other half.”

“Baekhyun’s not your other half!”, Chanyeol began to cough after his shoutings. He realized that he’s not in the fittest condition to hold any fights.

 

“Chanyeol, you want to pick fight with me? We both want him alright? Let’s see who deserved him better.”, Chen smirked. While Chanyeol’s face looks pale.

“Not now, this is cheating i can’t...”

“You’re scared of me Chanyeol? That’s so not you.”

“Chen, you have to understand that i..”

 

Chen pulled out his knife inside his coat, Chanyeol startled for the second time. He leaned to the wall and gulped. “You’re not going to do that.”

“Chanyeol, you don’t know how much i hate you.”

“...You hate me?”, asked Chanyeol again with his innocent looking face. “Chen you didn’t...”

“Yes i am! Why... Why did you have to snatch away everything from me Chanyeol? Why?”

 

Chanyeol could see sorrow in Chen’s eyes. Why? He doesn’t even feel that he has snatched that much things from Chen. But Chen doesn’t look like he’s joking as well.

“Chen, you’re hurting Baekhyun yet you blame me for hurting...”

 

“...No. Not about that case. No.”, Chen lowered his head. He squeezed the knife’s handle hard. “You’re snatching away your attention for me. Baekhyun, although he said that he hates you, he lied. He will never can hate you. I was wondering... why was i born? Why i must... dealing with the fact that i’m physically disabled. The fact that my brother, you, hate me?”

 

“Chen... I... I will never hate you. Never.”

“I shouldn’t have... gone to earth, meet you and Baekhyun. I shouldn’t have.”, Chen grasped his knife’s handle hard. His eyes are red, so red that they became really similar to fresh blood’s color.

 

“Chen, stop it. Don’t do this kind of thing.”

 

Photobucket

 

chen is so attractive irl and he looked kinda evil too /lol chen vs chanyeol coming soon! sorry for my crappy chapter T__T