Kai's decision

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Kai was waiting for almost three hours, he glanced at the sleeping Kyungsoo, with his sleeping dog he was hugging. Kyungsoo fell asleep to Kai’s shoulder, they were waiting for Kris. It has already 5 in the morning. Kai does hope that Kris would come before the sun rises. He hates sun rise.

“Kyungsoo, you’re awake?”

Kyungsoo just whimpers and hugged Kai’s arm. Kai grins at the thought of the things he could have done to Kyungsoo right now. But he better saved them for them when they’re getting up there.

Kai was going to sleep as well because he’s so tired, but a breeze of air woke him up. Worse, he feels the presence of a demon. A strong demon.

 

“...Who’s there?”

 

Kai could hears the chuckles. Chuckles that he hates to say that he knows very well. Only one person could chuckled like that.

“Don’t playing hide and seek with me.”, Kai confronts.

 

Whoah!”, Kyungsoo suddenly shot up from his sleep, he immediately hugging Doong tight with his right arm, and his left arm is holding to Kai’s. “...Kai.”

“What happened to you?”

“....Someone.. Someone rubbed my... my..”, Kyungsoo glanced to his crotch while Kai can only exhales in frustation.

 

“You molester come out!”, Kai even more furious because that someone is touching Kyungsoo, which he’ll maybe never got a courage to do.

The voice chuckled again, Kyungsoo closed his eyes tight. This time Kyungsoo feels like someone was holding his chin, he keeps grasping Kai’s arm, at the blink of an eye the man showed himself, Kai immediately pulled Kyungsoo up with him, securing him behind his body.

 

“Nice reflect as usual, huh, Kai?

 

The man has a really warm smile. Not so demonic. His skin is pale white, and his coat is black, different from the brown-colored-coats Kris, Kai, and the others have.

“Why are you even here?”, Kai asked. “...We’re not in any bussiness with norths this time.”

“I know, our brothers did. But i come here only for ... saying hello.”, the man continued. “You’re so rude Kai. I’m not coming for harm.”

“Harm?”, Kai chuckled for a bit. “You nearly molested my prey. Suho-ssi.

 

“And don’t lie to me that you don’t have anything to do with Chen-hyung.”, Kai added. “You used him. You manipulated his mind with that knife. So clever Suho-ssi.”

The maroon-haired-guy chuckled, his eyes are red, very red. More like a rose than bloods. Which makes Kyungsoo caught himself staring at Suho’s eyes. There’s a demon like this. Kyungsoo asked inside his head.

“...Who is he, Kai?”, Kyungsoo asked curiously. It feels like his demon-freak-syndrome has gone back.

“You... don’t have to know that Kyungsoo. Believe me.”, Kai sighed, he’s still on full fighting pose. “Now, don’t separate from me, okay?”

“Okay..”

 

“You treated me like i’m a monster or something.”, Suho took a step closer, which Kai also did the same. “I won’t hurt you guys, maybe a little. But i need to make a negotiation.”

 

“What negotiation? There aren’t any negotiations.”

“Kai-ssi... want or not want. You should make a negotiation with me.”, Suho said, still with a warm smile on his face. Kai was taken a back for a bit. Suho, although he seems small and fragile. He’s still a king. Kai won’t take any risks that will be a great danger for him or Kyungsoo to fight Suho.

Make me.”, Kai said in front of Suho’s face. Suho’s red pupils twitched, he supports his chin with his hand.

 

“I told you you should.”, Suho smirked and in a blink of an eye his form dissolved into some dusts in front of Kai’s eyes.

 

Still in his confusion, Suho appeared in front of Kai again, but this time. Kai feels like his world are going to dissolves.

 

.....Leave him alone!”, Kai shouted.

 

He stares at the terrified form of Kyungsoo, still hugging his dog. Suho’s other hand that wasn’t holding Kyungsoo’s neck was holding a knife. A similar knife with Chen’s.

“Let’s make negotiation and no one’s hurt.”, Suho smiles. Kyungsoo whimpers a few times because the sharp point of the knife touched his neck.

 

K...Kai no.”, Kyungsoo whimpered.

“..What do you want, Suho-ssi.”, Kai said, still not dropping the formalities. “Don’t hurt him.”

 

Suho slides the knife away from Kyungsoo’s neck. His face looks satisfied enough. “Thank you.”

Kyungsoo and his beagle sighed in relief.

“I want your Chen.”

 

Kai and Kyungsoo immediately shot up. “Chen?”, asked them in unison.

“Not my brother.”, Kai muttered. “Why?”

“You don’t have to know the reason, am i right?”, Suho gripped harder to Kyungsoo’s neck. “Bring him to me, and i’ll release your Kyungsoo.”

“What the , don’t... let Kyungsoo into this ridiculous war, let him go. He has nothing to do with this.”, Kai clenched his fist hard. But he won’t do anything careless. Kyungsoo’s life on the line.

“And i didn’t have anything to do with Chen-hyung, i don’t even know where’s he.”

 

“It’s all written on your face Kai, don’t even try to fool me.”, Suho smiles, slowly drags the back of the knife through Kyungsoo’s neck.

 

.

Kai can’t fools him. Kai knows that very well. Why does he fear this guy so much? Is it the king’s vibe or what? Kai slowly let his tense go. “Don’t mess up with me.”

“You too.”, Suho said calmly. “Go on.

 

“Alright.... let him go. Please.”, the confidence in Kai’s voice slowly disappearing. Suho can really sees the weakness of the so called strongest demon and the treasurer of Kris.

His weakness is definitely the boy he’s holding right now. He can’t let this gold opportunity go.

 

“Chen-hyung.... will come to fetch me... in one or two hour from now. ...Please.”

 

Kai never felt any disgraces before this.

He did it for Kyungsoo. His love is unbearable he could let this guy hurt his brother. He needs help.

Kai thought to himself that he needs help.

Kyungsoo was staring through into his eyes. Screaming don’t. But Kai can’t let Suho touch any of Kyungsoo ever again.

 

Good.”, Suho slipped the knife back to his pocket. “Let’s see. He’s coming with Kris right? I’ll not ask you to make Kris busy, you’ll betray me. Well, just surrender. I’ll exchange Kyungsoo for Chen.”

“Goddamn it. You...”, Kai held back his fist. He can’t let Suho hurt Kyungsoo, for the starter.

 

“Kai. No, you can’t betray your brothers for me. You...” Kyungsoo stopped when Suho gripped his neck harder. He coughed a few times, before looking back into Kai’s eyes.

“I’ll hate you.”

 

Kai gulped. He slowly kneeled in front of them. Bowing his head.

“Kyungsoo... Go on. Hate me.

 

Photobucket

 


 

 

NOW THAT'S A LONG HIATUS GUYS IM BACK I MISS YOU. ONE WEEK WITHOUT INTERNET IS NEW FOR ME SOOOOO YEAH I'M BACK ANYWAY. i promised kaisoo but.... teehee sorry for the surprise, but i won't hurt kyungsoo i love him T____T the story will be going tense from now, so..... i'm so sorry i'll make fluffy scenes too i promise!!! especially for hunhan, i'm a bad author for everybody T__T guys see you again at the next chapter with a development from hunhan couple! uhhmmm and don't hate suho pls. he's literally an angel lol

 

suholaugh.gif