what's a normal high school life?

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“Thank you for letting us stay for a night.”

“Uhm.”, Kyungsoo said, without looking back at Kai.

“Ya, i was talking to you, Kyungsoo-ah.”

“I... I replied you!”, Kyungsoo said, stuttering while he was stirring the soup on the pot.

 

“Wuah!”

Kyungsoo almost dropped the spoon when he felt that something was on his waist. Worse. Kai was hugging his waist. “You acted so cold.”

“I act normally, please release my waist, Kai.”

 

Kai didn’t listen to Kyungsoo’s words, instead he rested his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulders, which Kyungsoo is shorter than him. Kai sighed. “We aren’t normally like this.”

“We are.”, Kyungsoo insisted. “You’re not my demon freak friend Kai anymore right?”

“I’ll always be.”

“You are not.”, Kyungsoo pushed Kai away from him and starts spooning the soup from the pot to the bowls. His eyes were teary.

 

“Kyungsoo. You mad at me because i’m a demon or what?”

Kyungsoo didn’t answer, his hand is grasping the spoon tightly. “I’m not mad at you. At all.”

“Then why? You’re avoiding me.”

 

Kyungsoo turned his head, finally, he can stares at Kai face to face. He looked at how red Kai’s eyeballs are. Why did he have to realize it now? “Kai.”, Kyungsoo called.

“I was the one worth to blame. I shouldn’t have approached a demon. I shouldn’t have known you.”

“Why?”

“I’m too selfish. I don’t want to get hurt.”, Kyungsoo answered. “So other than a bad guy like me you should go search for another.”

Kai didn’t even turn his head away, instead he laughs. “My innocent friend. Oh no, crush.”

A word that made Kyungsoo’s face goes boiling.  

“Even if i born as a non demon maybe i would still wandering around for you.”

“You aren’t.”, Kyungsoo cut.

 

“Kyungsoo, i’m a bad guy. You’re a bad guy. We should help each other.”

 

Kyungsoo took a few steps back but his hip hit the kitchen’s sink. Trapped.

“You’re not a bad guy at all Kai. You aren’t, in fact you’re too good for me.”, Kyungsoo said. “I’m not worthy enough for royal blood like you.”

“It is me who decide Kyungsoo-yah, not you.”, Kai pushed Kyungsoo against the kitchen’s table, made him lying down on it while cringed and shuts his eyes tight.

“Am i bad enough now?”

 

Kyungsoo hesitated. “Y..Yes.”

“Good. So who’s not compatible now?”

“We aren’t compatible Kai, get off me.”, Kyungsoo sounds like he’s whimpering.

“No?”, Kai’s hand goes up and touched Kyungsoo’s face, pulling it closer to him. “When since you became 2nd Baekhyun?”, Kai laughed.

“Look, you’ve blushed already. You aren’t a bad guy at all. I am.”

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip in frustation. But Kai found it seducting.

“Can i have my permission to.. Aw! Damn it!”

 

Kai released Kyungsoo as soon as he felt his leg is being bitten. Kyungsoo laughed. “Doongie!”

Kyungsoo squated to hugs the little beagle while Kai pouted.

“Damn dog i’m in pain.”

“Thank you Doongie!”

“Ya, Kyungsoo, i’m being bitten and this is your... oh forget it, next time i’ll get you.”

Kyungsoo sticks his tongue out to Kai, while Kai keeps pouting at Kyungsoo.

 

“Kai.”, Kyungsoo called, still holding back his laughter. “Thank you.”

“What? Bad guy doesn’t say thank you.”

“Then i took it back.”, Kyungsoo smiles at Kai. Kai smiles back at him. He examines how white is Kyungsoo’s skin. And his big eyes, which were staring at him.

 

Kai wants to punch himself on the face.

He should have remembered the things Kris mentioned before going to earth. 

 

"Protect your brothers, don't let a human made you weak."

 

Photobucket

 

 

Baekhyun felt that his body gets very hot. He looks around, but everything is black. He assumed he was in his nightmare again.

This time he didn’t only see Chanyeol, but also Chen, Chen with his bloody red eyes was staring at him and grinning.

 

“Baekhyun-ah.”, Chen called. As usual.

“You’re belong to me.”

 

Baekhyun shooks his head and ran away from that place. He was panting. And then he heard another voice. Chanyeol’s deep voice.

“I won’t let you touch him! I won’t!”

 

Chen smiled. “Then you’re deserved to die.

 

“NO!”, Baekhyun gasped. He looked around, he was on his bed. The clock shows 2 o’clock in the morning. “What.. was that?”

Baekhyun has his own bed, a small bunk bed. He can saw Kyungsoo was sleeping beside him on another bunk bed. He tries to breathe properly.

 

“Chanyeol?”, Baekhyun muttered.

“Why am i dreaming about him so much?”

 

“You missed me.”

Baekhyun almost fell from his bed, Chanyeol immediately holds his waist and pulled him. “What’s with i dream about you thing? You’re gay.”

Baekhyun glared at him. “You snucked to our room, get out!”

“Kai kicked me and Kris-hyung didn’t want to share couch with me.” Chanyeol pouted. “Let me sleep here i’m tired.”

 

“What tired? You don’t even need sleep, get out!”

Baekhyun tried to push Chanyeol out but Chanyeol grabbed his arm tight. Baekhyun doesn’t want to wake Kyungsoo up, so he speaks as soft as possible.

“Get out!”

“You do realize that we’re the only ones that are up at this time of night, right? Why bother sleeping?”

Chanyeol chuckled. His excessive power overcame Baekhyun’s, he pushed Baekhyun to the bed, while Baekhyun refused to open his eyes.

 

“Ya! It is in the middle of the night we can’t wake people up!” said Baekhyun half whispering.

“I won’t wake anybody up. I’m quiet, see?”

“Get off me!”

“Sshh.”, Chanyeol didn’t do anything, he just slides to the side of the bed, fell to the pillow and starts snoring. Baekhyun blinked a few times to understand the situation.

Baekhyun got up and glanced at the sleeping boy on his bed. He pouted at first, but again looking at the “innocent” part of Chanyeol made him smile.

 

“Stupid demon. How can there be a demon like you.” Baekhyun mocked. “But..”

Baekhyun let himself fell to the bed beside Chanyeol, he sighed, he was so tired, and today he must shares bed with this tall demon.

Baekhyun faces the other side of the bed, facing Kyungsoo, who was sleeping soundless behind the blanket. Actually he feels sorry for Kyungsoo too. What has happened to their so called normal school life?

Baekhyun slowly fell into deep sleep quietly, with his head full of Chanyeol, and hoping he won’t get any nightmares.

Again.

 

Photobucket

 

ugh so many of you missed chen! i'll writing about him and his pairing of course as soon as possible! hmm from now i've written kaisoo, who's lacking kaisoo here?? ^^ i can barely write so i hope my story doesn't get boring, and i didn't plan to end it any time sooner teehee

-seoyeol

(don't afraid to comment! i do read all of your comments! ^^ but sorry i can't seem to reply them one by one :(((( so sorry. don't afraid to write on my wall too if you want to ^^)