i was happy with a demon

Need Your Blood

"Model? Wow, Lay, just wow. I can't even imagine myself being offered something that big."

"You're also good-looking Luhan."

"Eeei.", Luhan made a face. "You're more. Good luck with your new job. Lay. I'll rooting for you."

"You're saying that on every jobs i got Luhan but nothing went right.", Lay said, recalling back his failures at his jobs. Breaking plates, miscalculated the prices, and others. "Should i reje.."

"No!", Luhan said, pushing Lay back from the front door. "I'll keep rooting for you even you've failed 1000th times!"

 

"Wait that was.."

"Ya, you're my best friend. How could i let you down? Don't worry if you fail, i always keep my faith on you. Everything you've done will be a success later on."

 

Luhan, those were the words you said to me one year earlier.

 

Photobucket

 

“Luhan, Luhan, wake up.”

Luhan rubbed his eyes, he woke up on a couch, in his own house. With Lay, holding a plate of rice for Luhan. Luhan looked around, but he can’t find that guy anywhere.

 

“Sehun?”

Lay sighed. The boy is searching for that demon. Lay handed the plate to Luhan and answered his question. “Just eat first, you looked so pale. Sehun’s going out, don’t worrying him too much.”

“Thank you Lay..”, Luhan received the plate and started to spooning the rice into his mouth. He felt better now. He wonders if Sehun was the one who brought him home.

 

“I hope Sehun came home before midnight.”, murmured Luhan, he was staring at the wall clock. 10 p.m. What is Sehun doing this late night outside?

“Why did you suddenly become so motherly like to that demon?”, asked Lay, standing behind Luhan’s back. Luhan shooks his head.

“I don’t know, but he is such a good guy, don’t judge him because he’s a demon Lay.”

 

“Then, you’re saying that you didn’t judge him when you first let him entered this house?”, Lay’s voice began to raise. Luhan tried to calm him down.

“Not that, but still i think that hating on him when he is this good, to us is... unreasonable.”

“I’m hating at him with a reason!”, Lay insisted. He let himself fell to the couch. “... He’s a demon.”

 

“Not all demons are wicked Lay. Maybe you won’t believe me. But.. I know Lay i know. The story you’ve told me when we first met.”, Luhan got up from the couch, standing in front of Lay.

“You’re being chased by demons, right? That’s why i knew we’re so alike.”

Luhan patted Lay’s shoulder. “We are hating on demons. But not again Lay, we can be friends with Sehun, we can trust him!”

 

Lay sighed. He looked at Luhan on the eyes, with different gleams inside his eyes.

“That’s all?”, he asked. “That’s all i heard from a boy that said he hates demons?”

 

“Lay?”, Luhan looked back and shocked to see those red eyes Lay has.

“You’ve been wasting your whole life telling me that you’re afraid of demons, so i didn’t tell you. Anything. I didn’t tell you a thing about me, because i knew you’re hating on us.”

 

“Us?”, Luhan realized as soon as possible as Lay began to raised and pushed him backward. His eyes are gleaming, gleaming red.

Luhan his other bite marks, the one he got when he was asleep. “You’ve my blood, Lay.. You... are a demon.”

 

“Exactly.”, Lay smirked, showing his little fangs that he has been hiding all this time. “And i won’t let that demon prince stole my prey from me.”

 

Photobucket

 

Sehun runs slowly across the road. He didn’t know why Lay suddenly asked him to buy ketchup from the supermarket. Maybe Lay really hates him that much.

Maybe he’ll interrogate Luhan later when he woke up, but he’s kinda happy because Luhan said that he’s not a bad demon.

After all his efforts, maybe he and Luhan could be friends again.

 

Sehun smiled and tried to open the door, but the door wouldn’t move. “...Hello? Lay?”, called Sehun.

No noise from inside, Luhan should be sleeping on the couch, and Lay ... he must be cooking right now, they should have heard him.

Something has happened to them.

Sehun didn’t have other choice, he forced to go inside by smashing the door. The living room is so quiet, the lamp wasn’t . Were they at bed?

 

Sehun walked slowly up the stairs and open Luhan’s bedroom, no one there.

Now this situation became more suspicious, did they get kidnapped? But by who? And why?

Sehun searched everywhere, until he got one more room left, Luhan’s bathroom.

Sehun slowly opened the door and almost jumped at the writtings on the big mirror. The writtings were looked like they were written by bloods.

 

"You fool demon prince, you’ll never get my prey.”

 

“...Prey? Luhan..? That means... Lay, Lay is the demon.”, Sehun stuttered. He can’t believe what was happening. But Luhan is in danger, where would he find him?

 

Photobucket

 

aaahh it's another vacation coming up tomorrow and that's meannnn another hiatus!! sorry guys, but i maybe can't update for 5 days or so ;( so sorry. Anyway! before the vacation i'll reply all your comments! thank you guys! i was soooo happy reading the comments <3

here is a bbuing bbuing for you guys! /slapped

-seoyeol (hiatus vacation 16/08/2012)

-----------------------

@fyrefox233: uhhhhm should i? :3 lol i'll try! i'll give my best to give you guys the best of my mastermind! /slapped omg 35 updates a day i'm gonna die /faints thankyou for your comment and your love for the story <3 !!!

@ELFForever: i'll write more hunhan for you <3 thankyou for the comment!

@rainflow: i guess you must wait for another kaisoo and chanbaek after my holiday :((

@kyutiepai: please anticipate it! thankyou for anticipating my baekyeol :')

@senseirikku: thank you!! i'll make this story more and more intense! >:D

@mochiiimin: he surely will! and worse! thankyou for anticipating!

@KyuMinLover123: as you can see in this chapter >:)

@Taengoo0112: aww i love that descriptions of yours ;A; yes they are compatible with each others!

@shineeforever5: please anticipate baekyeol more!!! <3<3