explosion

Need Your Blood

hey guys! i have been taking quite a long hiatus...sorry for that.. it's school holiday! i still have some homeworks, but idk.. i have some urge to continue this story for you guys, and i even have forgotten the formats. i hope it'll be still quite the same. enjoy! :) and i'm too lazy to make new main image so i will just keep recycling /shameless/ 


 

photo wither.jpg

 

Sehun can barely feels the stinging pain on his stomach anymore. He found himself woke up to a big comfortable bed. His bed, in his room, in the castle. He took a look on his stomach, the wound has been stitched well. The wound that was created by Luhan.

Sehun tried to get off his bed, his feet touched the cold floor and the stinging pain comes again, but luckily he managed to stand up.

He could hears unusual sound outside. Swords clangs and screams. Sehun staggers to the door and along the corridor, leaning to the wall while trying to walks properly.

 

“Awww!”

 

Sehun could hears Chanyeol’s shouting, he immediately sped up his paces and stopped at the castle’s court. He could see Chanyeol was kneeling at the ground, dropped his sword already as well.

 

“I... nearly beat you.”, Chanyeol whispered as Kai was pointing his sword to his face.

“Not a chance, you can’t even scratch me.”, Kai laughed. “Here.”, Kai stretched his hand, helping Chanyeol to get up. “I didn’t even use my invisibility, you should practice sword just in case, hyung.”

“Alright, you get it.”, Chanyeol got up, cleaned his knees. “Your power is quite handy you know. Chen would be saved in no time.”

“Doubt it, still.”, Kai smiled. “But we could try, both of us. When we’re together we’re strong enough.”

 

Sehun hides behind the pilar as soon as he saw that Kai and Chanyeol stepped out of the court. They were still chatting. They were holding their own swords, Sehun knows those swords.

Those were their dads’.

Only true warriors could keep and use the swords. Kris has given those trusts into their hands.

 

Kris trusted Chanyeol and Kai.

Just both of them.

 

Sehun feels his heart was aching. He tried to calm himself down. Because he doesn’t any special power, one. He’s the youngest, maybe Kris wouldn’t want him to hold the sword.

Or the worst scenario of those all.

 

Sehun’s father.

Wasn’t a warrior.

It hit him harder than it should.

 

“Sehun!”

Sehun almost jumped when he realized a couple of arms were hugging him. “What are you doing? Have you recovered yet?”, asked Chanyeol still with big grin on his face.

“When you have recovered, we can practice together, for ... for the war.

 

Sehun can’t hide his gloomy expression off his face, he nodded slightly. “I haven’t fully recovered yet.”

Chanyeol smiled, he messed up Sehun’s hair. “It’s okay brother. We still have time, the norths won’t come in a few hours anyway. They like to play clean.”

Sehun again nodded.

 

He clenched his fist hard, as his gaze was pointed to the big sword with red ruby on the middle of the handle. Fire. Fits Chanyeol well. He wants to help too.

For a long time Sehun just wanted one thing. “Hyung.. i don’t want to be everyone’s burden.”

“I... I want to fight now. I want to hold my sword now, hyung.”

 

“Um, Sehun, i don’t think you have recovered that fast.”, Chanyeol replied. “Maybe one or two weeks...”

“I can’t wait that long, hyung! I can’t!”, Sehun cut.

“I can’t wait here.... while... while Luhan is out there and... hurting.”, Sehun trailed off as soon as Chanyeol put his palm on his temple. Sehun pushed Chanyeol away from him, holding his breath.

 

“Hyung... how could you?!”, Sehun yelled. “...You tried to..”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes seem sure. “Yes. I tried to erase your memories. Sehun. It is for the best, for our best, your best, Luhan’s..”

Sehun pulled Chanyeol’s coat while bowing down his head. “It isn’t.”

 

“This is... the only thing of old Luhan i have. Please... don’t take it away from me.”, Sehun said while grabbing Chanyeol’s coat.

“But you can’t fight like that, Sehun. We’ll lose if...”

“Hyung, you can make fun of me, you can call me crazy, but...”

 

Sehun holds his chest tight. “I believe. Deep down there, the Luhan i knew, is still there somewhere.”

 

Chanyeol slipped hands to his pocket, he nodded in agreement.

“If that... is what you’re thinking. But i didn’t say, if that was okay.”, Chanyeol added. “Luhan.. there or not there. Luhan isn’t our friend. He was never our ally.”

 

“I got it. Hyung. I got it.”, Sehun released his grip from Chanyeol’s coat. “I will fight to bring Luhan back.”

Although it hurts like hell. Sehun thought.

 

As the answer from Sehun’s outburst, Chanyeol d his pocket, he tossed a little pocket knife to Sehun. Sehun blinked a few times, with a “are-you-kidding-me” face. Sehun grasped the knife. The knife is so sharp, because it scratched him a little when he was going to catch it, and it made a long scar across his palm. No blood, not even hurt.

“What is this... hyung?”

 

Chanyeol smiled. “Your father’s. Sehun-ah.”

Chanyeol pushed Sehun’s shoulders, so then Sehun was kneeling down with him. “Sehun-ah, you are old enough, and you must be aware enough of this situation.”

“Yes, i do.”

 

“We don’t know exactly who your father was.. but, one thing, Sehun, you’re here to a warrior, to save your loved ones, our territory, Chen, and ...”

Chanyeol trailed off.

 

“... Luhan.”, Sehun continued. “I got it, hyung. Sometimes, the wounded heart, is the strongest.”

“You thought so?”

 

“Hyung! Sehun! You would leave me all alone with stones to practice? Come here!”

 

Kai’s sound broke the silence between Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

 

 

photo wither.jpg

 

 

Chen woke up and realized that he’s still laying on hays. He feels better than last night and obviously his headache has gone.

Chen stares at the bars which keep him from getting out. They were still there, nothing changed, and he’s still a prisoner. Worse, he’s hungry.

 

“Hmmph..”, Chen made a faint whimper, hoping that someone would come and fulfill his hunger.

 

Like an answer, a short bang was heard. Chen immediately hugged his knees in fear. He slowly peeked through the gap from his fingers, he saw a familiar figure outside his bars. His hair made him stands out in the dark, the golden haired boy, Luhan, bringing a tray with a wooden bowl on it.

 

“You again.”

“I smell hunger.”, Luhan smiled. “So I come.”

“So thoughtful of you.”, Chen replied. “But i’m not taking anything from norths.”

 

Luhan chuckled. “Then i should get inside the bars and feed you by force?”

“Make. Me.”, said Chen, provocating. “You won’t make me even move from this spot!”, Chen pointed at his shoes.

 

Luhan put the tray down and cracked his knuckles. He grabbed one of the bars.

 

“You think i’m still playing with you?”, Luhan growled. He was wondering why couldn’t his pheromone works on Chen. Chen looks just like before he got his pheromone on him. He still perfectly conscious.

 

“Ey.”, Chen mocked. “Fifty cent you couldn’t even make it inside.”

 

“You little... why won’t you obey me? You ... should have obeyed me since seconds ago!”, Luhan raised his tone. He glares at Chen. Chen could see the color of fresh blood in Luhan’s eyes, but he better stays quiet.

 

“You should have obeyed me!”, Luhan exclaimed once again.

 

“I won’t take orders from the norths! Whatever you were using to me. It was useless.”, Chen hissed. He sit back on the hays, still glaring back at Luhan.

 

Luhan’s red eyes slowly dimmed. He sighed after his sudden outrage.

“You help the norths.”, Luhan said after regaining his breath. “Then you live.”

“Not my business. I’m a south. I’ll always be a south.”, Chen cut.

“If you aren’t that precious i could have chopped your head off.”, Luhan clenched his fist. “Or skinned you.”

 

Realizing Luhan’s temper was very scary and his face is the total opposite of his personality, Chen shuts his mouth tight.

 

Luhan slid down onto his sitting position. He sighed again.

“You know i wasn’t originally a demon.”

“Hm..”, Chen nodded. “You know..”

 

Sensing the calmer atmosphere, Chen decided to make this so called Sehun’s other half back to his senses.

 

“Sehun... used to talk a lot about you. Luhan this Luhan that. Luhan is the most beautiful human being on the earth, and something like that.”, Chen continued.

Luhan stays quiet, which made Chen nervous.

“We are like... what special about this Luhan... Sehun loves him so much, although hyung put curse on him... like we were plain curious.”

 

Shadows... they were hard times. Right?”

Luhan slowly nodded. “I still got to see them. On the street, under my bed, in my closet.”, Luhan chuckled. “It was like you couldn’t even moving on from your childhood’s fears. Terrifying.

 

Chen slowly crawled closer to the bars. He pat Luhan on the back, made Luhan startled for a second.

 

“It has been rough on you. But... one thing, i know. Sehun ... whatever he does. He is looking for you right now. He must be.

 

Luhan bit his lower lip. He stares at the ceiling, then at the door, making sure Lay couldn’t hear anything.

“Why?”, Luhan’s voice was all shaky.

 

“...because that Sehun. He loves you more than anything.”, Chen smiled.

 

Luhan buried his face to his knees.

He wonders if he could still manage this situation. He wonders if he could still make it right. He hates Sehun.

 

But somewhere inside Luhan’s heart.

Somewhere, there’s still a Sehun in there.

 

“Lu...”

 

Luhan got up and pushed the tray closer to the bars. He walked out through the door without saying anything, leaving Chen in confused state.

 

“Luhan..”

 

Right after Chen thought everything is going to be peaceful again, a large explosion occured right outside the prison’s door. The explosion was somehow big it bent some of Chen’s cell’s bars. Chen, got blown off by the force and slowly getting on his legs to got up. The cell’s lock got broken and it slowly opened with a deep creaking sound. Chen coughed, there are smokes around him and he doesn’t quite sure Luhan is still alive by now.

 

It was like a bomb. The explosion sounds so familiar. Kris?

It might be Kris.

 

Then Chen slowly crept through the prison’s main door, he could see nothing but dissolving smokes, he feels like his foot bumped into something, without looking down Chen squated, he gasped.

 

“Lu...Luhan, Luhan!”, Chen runs his fingers through Luhan’s face, he was unconscious, but he has some bleedings on his head, bloods were running through his temple onto his chin.

“Luhan, wake up, Luhan!”, Chen tried to shake him, but Luhan again gave no response. Chen bit his lower lip, he slowly put Luhan’s arm around his shoulders. Luhan is heavier than his thought, but he can managed to hold him up.

 

“Luhan, you’ll be okay, you’ll be okay!”

 

 

photo wither.jpg