the story behind brothers and Suho the north king

Need Your Blood

 

Photobucket

 

“Lay, Lay wake up.”

Lay shooks his head as he got up from his “rough” bed. He fell asleep on a broken mattress in a garbage lot. He decided to leave the warehouse after what has happened.

He didn’t have any plan to snatch into Luhan’s when Sehun was there.

He heard south demons are blessed with “superpowers” or something like that. Not fair.It just isn’t fair.

 

But wait, he was alone, so who did wake him up? Lay rubbed his eyes to be totally awake. For a demon, Lay with crumpled shirt and sore eyes looks like a normal college student.

“Who?”

 

“It’s me.”

Lay didn’t wait for one second to recognize the boy in front of him. He immediately got up and bowed as fast as possible. “I’m sorry. Hyung.”

 

The boy who was standing in front of him, looked like other rich-looking-boy, with dandy looks and an ordinary hair cut. His smile is warm, but Lay fears it.

“I have sentenced you to earth because i thought that you’ve matured enough. But, after fight with the souths one year ago, you’re now going crazy over one boy? It is pathetic, Lay.”, the boy’s words pierced Lay inside. Lay nodded in regret.

 

“But i was..”

“It’s okay Lay, i really really understand. You must win from that south prince. Got it?”

Lay nodded. “I will. Suho-hyung.”

 

Suho laughed, his red eyes are visible despite the gleaming sun. “Good.”

“What ... was hyung doing here?”

“Uhm, nothing, should you be glad i was visiting?”

Lay tighten his lips, but still nodding.

 

“I was searching for someone anyway. Lay, if you can’t get him, don’t dare to go home.”, said Suho, still smiling while Lay cringed.

“I wouldn’t even forget.”

 

Suho smiled for the last time and dissolved into black smokes. Lay sighed in response.

“What was he searching for? I always get goosebumps whenever he was around..”

Lay tried to forget his hyung’s face from his head. Suho has always been a “good” hyung. Which means if you are acting bad to him, he’ll be 100 times worse to you.

Those are Suho’s image to Lay. Lay himself was the youngest at his family. Suho, who was the oldest or the king of the north, took all the jobs in the castle.

 

He was searching for someone on earth.

Well, whoever it is. Lay can be sure that person would have a bad time.

 

 

Photobucket

 

6 years ago

“Sehun, Sehun wake up.”

Sehun rubbed his right eye, get off from his fluffy bed, to see Kai, his brother was shaking his body.

“Grandma has passed away.”

 

“...No way.”

 

Sehun immediately followed his brother, running through the big corridors and finally to the common room of the castle. He can see his mother and Sunkyu were sobbing, Kris was lowering his head, and Chanyeol called them. “Come here guys.”

Kai and Sehun came to stand beside Chanyeol.

Sehun can’t holds back his tears as he saw the cold body of his grandmother lying on the flowerbed. Withered flowerbeds to be sure.

 

His grandmother’s eyes were closed. Closed forever. But she didn’t look sad. She looked happy. Maybe there’s a place somewhere, at the higher sky.

When his grandmother met her other half, once again.

“Grandma, i’ll miss you.”, Sehun said between his sobs. Kai immediately hugged Sehun tightly. Preventing him to look at the dead corpse of their grandmother.

“Grandma’s happy now.”

 

“But..”, Sehun grasped Kai’s coat. “Will grandma meet “grandpa” up there?”

“I bet she will.”

Sehun is closer to his grandmother than his own mother. Simply because his grandmother knew a lot about humans, when their mother is actually against the fact that Chanyeol, Kai, and him, as the younger must go to earth and find a human prey.

Their mother loves Kris and Chen the most.

 

Sehun glanced at Kris, who was lowering his head, held back his tears. While beside Kris, Sehun saw Chen, his other older brother. Which has disabilities. This is the first time Sehun can saw Chen.

Chen is an extremely small boy. Compared to Chanyeol although they shared the same year of birth. Chen looked so fragile and sad as well.

While Kai and Chanyeol was helping with the white sheet to covers their grandma, Sehun took the chance to run to Chen.

Chen was sitting on a chair near a statue. Sehun stopped in front of him.

“Hyung.”

 

“Sehun-ah.”, Chen smiled. “You’ve grown so much.”

“Hyung feels healthy today?”

Chen shook his head. “Not at all. As usual, but don’t worry.”

 

Sehun nodded, he again glanced at their grandma’s corpse. He closed his eyes in fear.

“Is it fearful?”

“Ye..Yes.”

Chen stares for a while at the white sheet. He sighed. “Is there a place up there after life? All the people said that we can reach immortality when we have our other halves. But what happened to Grandma? Nonsense.”

 

Sehun released his hands from his eyes, he stares at Chen with confusion.

“But Kai said Grandma is murder..”

“Everything happened for a reason.”, Chen cut. “You shouldn’t believe anyone. There’s somebody here. That hates Grandma.”

 

Chen got up from his seat and walked to Kris. Sehun stands there, lowered his head and started crying again. What’s the point of living as demons?

What’s the good of immortality?

 

He can’t think straight at all. He’s too young for this.

 

Photobucket

 

2 years ago

"Chanyeol."

"Yes, hyung?", Chanyeol zipped up his coat, staring at Kris with his two big eyes. 

 

"Would you think Chen will be okay?"

Kris asked, his expression looks worried. "You're the first demon that'll go to earth... between your brothers."

"What's with your expression, hyung, of course he'll be alright. He's a strong demon.", Chanyeol smiled. "Take care of Kai and Sehun too hyung."

 

Chanyeol never liked the fact that everybody in the family protect Chen like he's a kind of diamond or something. Just because he has a disability, that doesn't mean letting him get special treatment. Well, how about Sehun and Kai? They need affections too.

Chanyeol nags inside his head. But he realized he can't never spit it out in front of Kris. Kris loves Chen so much that even if Chen slipped his heart might be moves to his knee. Chanyeol sighed as Kris patted his shoulder and went away. Chanyeol himself afraid, he'll go to earth, alone for the first time.

Leaving demons world, his brothers, his sister.

 

"Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol turned around, he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "What do you want? Come here.", asked Chanyeol coldly. 

The shadow slowly stepped out from the dark spot, Chen. Chen was smiling to him. "Good luck for tomorrow."

"Like you care."

"I do care."

 

"You're not.", Chanyeol turned his head. Avoiding eye contact.

"Chanyeol."

 

Chen ran slowly to Chanyeol, forcibly pulled Chanyeol's arm, and transferred something to him. Chanyeol shrieked. "Ya! What have you..."

"My power.", Chen said.

"What?!"

"My power. I gave one of my power to you. You'll need it more than me.", Chen said, releasing Chanyeol's arm. "That's my power to erase memories. That power will come in handy."

 

Chanyeol grasped the feels inside his arm. Why did Chen do this?

"Ya... If Mom see this she'll.."

"Sssh!", Chen reminded. "Come home safely."

Chanyeol stares at Chen weirdly. He can't never imagined himself being nice to Chen. "...Thank you."

But realizing his power wouldn't help him at all, he felt thankful for this one.

 

"...Why did you give it to me?"

 

Chen laughed. "I just feel to. I want to."

Chanyeol stares at Chen. Such a fragile little demon. Deep inside his heart, eventhough he hates Chen pretty much. But he can't never really hate Chen. Chen has something inside him that he can't hate him for.

 

"Chen... Please take care of Sehun and Kai."

"No problem about that."Chen answered directly. "Have fun."

 

Photobucket

 

here is another flashback, and the appearance of  SUHOOO!

:)) and yes lay and chen are brothers ^^