which?

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“...Luhan? Are you there?”, Lay walks through the library’s alleys. “You can’t play hide and seek with me. I always win.”

 

Luhan trembles as he was hiding behind a pile of old books. He absolutely didn’t want himself locked in Lay’s room and get tortured again. He won’t let the demon catch him again.

“Luhaaan?”, Lay called once again. He looked like he was only playing around. He walked to the alley where Luhan was hiding. His footsteps grew louder in Luhan’s ears.

“Luhan i can hear your breath, everything. Are you here?”

 

Luhan bited his lip in fear. He closed his eyes tightly.

Lay glanced at the golden hair behind the pile of books. He took one book from the pile and smiled at Luhan. “There you are.”

 

“...No!”, Luhan got up and once again runs from Lay to another alleys.

Lay laughed at the boy. “It’s useless Luhan. Useless.”

 

“I don’t care!”, Luhan shouted once again. “I’ve run from you before i won’t let myself get caught!”

“Why? So you can go back to your Sehun again, Luhan? After the “things” you have done with me?”, Lay chuckled. “Just give up.”

 

“I can’t. Because i like you so much i can’t let you do such things. Lay.”

Luhan’s voice can be heard from nowhere. His voice was rough, nearly crying.

“We’ve been living together for almost a year, i can’t believe you did such things. I can’t let you do such things, you’re my best mate ever.”

 

“I’m not going to hurt you, Luhan, you’re the one who tries to run away from me!”, Lay shouted back.

“I’m not! I’m saving you! I can’t let you being an evil demon, you can my blood but i wouldn’t let you being like this!”, Luhan shouted back.

 

“Give me back the Lay i know!”

 

“Luhan!”

“You’re not the Lay i know!”

“I am the Lay you know!”

 

Lay ran to the third alley, like he has predicted where Luhan was hiding. Luhan curled up behind the books’ rack. His face was burried in his legs and arms. He sobs a little at the time Lay found him.

“I found you again.”

 

“...Go away.”, Luhan said again with slight sobs.

Lay kneeled to match Luhan’s eyes, he grabbed the boy’s arm. Luhan yanked back in shock. “Let me go!”

“Luhan, listen to me.”, Lay’s voice grew softer. Like his usual voice, not the deep voice Luhan heard when he was captured.

 

“.... I acted like this because i didn’t want to lose you.”,said Lay, still holding Luhan’s arm, staring at the golden-haired boy at the eyes.

“You can’t lose me. I won’t leave you Lay. You didn’t have to do ... such things.”, Luhan answered faintly. “I can’t hate you even if i want to. You think that i would survive in Seoul if you didn’t come?”

Luhan stares back at Lay. “You have saved my life.”

 

“I can’t believe a guy that has been helping me so much. Caring like a mom, the one that i trusted so much would actually became a heartless demon.”, Luhan murmured. “I can’t believe.”

 

“Luhan.”, Lay answered. “Since that Sehun came to our house. You never think that ... I also think that “you’re not the Luhan i knew?” ? Have you ever think of that?”

Lay got up from the floor, pulling Luhan up with him. “I’ve been waiting to win your heart for almost a year. But you ... suddenly opened your heart for a demon that you’ve just met? How about me?”

 

“That’s...”, Luhan turned his head. He never thinks that far, honestly. His only intention was just protects Sehun, because as a demon Sehun looked so fragile. But then Luhan realized. Lay also has those fragile eyes.

 

“Luhan, you’re so evil.”, Lay Luhan’s face. “What will you say now? To defend yourself?”

Luhan shooks his head.

“In fact, not only i hate that Sehun. Sehun’s family is my family’s enemy. And seeing you... falling in love with that demon is just.. too much.”

 

“The Lay i knew will understand.”, Luhan murmured. “I, you, and Sehun can become friends.”

“You meant it?”

“Yes, Lay. We can be friends..”

Lay placed his hands beside Luhan’s face on the wall. Pushing the golden haired boy until he was leaning against the wall.

 

“Don’t joking around. That is impossible.”, Lay said, his face looks annoyed. “You can only choose Sehun, or me. But... you didn’t have to think about it too much. You can’t choose. I’ll choose.”, Lay smirked at Luhan, the same smirk he has when Luhan was captured.

Luhan swallowed a few times, he has regretted his words. He needs Sehun, like now.

 

“And i wonder where is your Sehun, Luhan. Leaving you wandering like this.”

 

Lay cringed as a book was thrown to his head. He turned his back to saw Sehun was holding another book, trying to aim it at him. “L...Leave Luhan!”

Lay released his hands from the wall, he smiles at Sehun. “What’ll you do? I’ve done some researches, Sehun-ah. You’re the weakest of your brothers. Should i pity you?”

 

“Prince of the north. Lay, i knew about you as well. I knew that i won’t win from you.”

Sehun gulped as he speaks. “Luhan has the right to choose, who he loves the most.”

“He has no right. Sehun-ah, you’ve been falling in love with a bad person. He’s a two-timer. He played with you and with me.”, Lay smirked, he pulled Luhan closer to him, Luhan closed his eyes in fear.

“Sehun... i was..”

Lay covered Luhan’s mouth with his hands, prevents him to say any more words. “You’ve no right to talk too, my princess. Your blood has been by Sehun and you still let me your blood.”

 

“Luhan?”, Sehun said in shock.

 

Luhan pushed away Lay’s hand that was covering his mouth. “Sehun-ah, i was tied, and i was... “, Luhan stopped. Maybe Lay has a point there.

He can’t leave both of them. He can’t go with Sehun and leave Lay all alone, and also the opposite. Maybe after all he’s a two timer. “...I just can’t let go of.. you two.”

 

Sehun’s face became gloomy and dark after he heard Luhan’s words. “Luhan, i can’t help you if... you’re keep acting like this. You can’t choose both.”

“But Sehun..”

“Maybe, he’s right, you’re not my other half Luhan.”

 

Luhan felt that something inside him has been missing. But he can’t leave Lay alone, he couldn’t let go of that hand. After all those he has done to Lay.

He blamed himself for all the things those have been happened.

 

“Luhan, i’ll leave right now if you didn’t make up your mind.”, Sehun insisted. He still hopes that Luhan would choose him. He didn’t know what has Lay told to Luhan, that made him acts this way.

Luhan stares at Sehun for a long time, his eyes almost got teary. He can’t choose.

But as a man, as someone who has been doing wrong things, he must.

 

Luhan pushed Lay slightly as fast as possible and ran to Sehun, hugging him with trembling hands and body.

“I’m... I’m so sorry.”

Sehun hugged Luhan back, and then pushed Luhan slowly to his back, covering him from Lay.

“Lay, look?”, Sehun smiled faintly. “I’ve been told, that if you love someone you should let him go.”

 

Lay’s smile fades a little by little. His body slowly disappearing to a smoke of clouds.

“Luhan.”, Lay murmured, as Luhan peeks behind Sehun’s shoulder.

“You’ve disappointed me.”

 

Luhan sighed, he looked at Sehun with a dazed face. “...Thank you for saving me Sehun-ah.”

“...How could you leave me at home and going out alone, Luhan, don’t do this kind of thing again.”, Sehun nagged. He his chest, his heart is pounding hard because of his fear.

He actually did fear Lay’s presence.

He is stronger than him.

 

“I’m sorry... I didn’t expect he would be here..”, Luhan stuttered. “I’ll never do this again.”

“But i’m glad.. you really did choose me right?”

Luhan stares at Sehun’s playful face. He blushed a little. “Well yes.”

“I could understand if he did something horrible to you when you was captured. I totally understand.”

Sehun hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan’s face grew more and more red. Like it will explode.

“...I feel dirty. And i’m not compatible to you. I..”

“Shh..”, Sehun placed his index finger on Luhan’s lips.

“You’re not. You’re still the one that i believe is my other half. Because i ...”

 

“I feel that i love you.”

 

Photobucket

 

NEW CHAPTER IS UP! don't get bored with layhunhan >:) 

see you tomorrow guys, i'm sorry again because i can't reply ur comments T____T next chapter baekyeol otp! have you missed them already? :3

-seoyeol (i'm so tiredddd)