hope

Need Your Blood

"Crap!" Chen cursed as he fell down for the nth time to the ground, while bleeding Luhan on his back. Luhan is heavier and taller than him, Luhan tried to kill him, brainwash him, and is a scary guy despite his fair appearance. Still, Chen couldn't leave him.

The debrises are falling from the ceilings, Chen stopped by the gate and put Luhan down, leaning him against the wall.

"Luhan, wake up! We should get outta here and i need your help despite your injury and i doubt you'll wake up s-"

"Why?" Luhan mouthed.

 

"You should have left me there and left me dead! You should have!" Luhan roared, pulling Chen's shirt neck against his face. His head was bowed, fresh blood drips from his left forehead. 

"I want to die so bad it kills me."

 

Seeing Luhan's slight sobs, Chen couldn't help but stay quiet. Luhan's hands are trembling, Chen finally realized the emotion Luhan has been showing since the last time he saw him from behind the bars. Luhan is afraid, he is confused. 

"What do you seek, Luhan? I know you're not in the norths." Chen asked, smiling.

Luhan released his grip, sighing and wiping his blood with his forearms. "I'm lost. I fall in love with a wrong person. I seek help from a wrong king, and such a weakling like me who can't even decide what is right and what isn't, should have died."

"You aren't! Before.. before the explosion, you are trying to save me!" Chen bit his lower lip. "If you didn't jump in front of the--"

"I didn't do that for you!" Luhan shouted, quiets him. "Truthfully, Sehun will hate me if you died. Forever."

 

Chen stares at the quiet Luhan, who was suppressing himself not to cry, as his eyes become redder and a warm tear fell from his left eye. Chen dragged his to sit beside Luhan. Chen leans against the wall, smiling.

"You know, Luhan. Love, that thing is very beautiful, isn't it?"

".... gross, why would you said that." Luhan said, still burying his head in his arms.

"I mean, for the one you love, you would do good things, which sometimes you don't want to do them but you know that you have to."

Chen sighed.

"My brother Sehun.."

Chen's first word triggered Luhan, who immediately raised his head, side eye-ing Chen. 

"... I hated him. He is so weak, yet our people believes in him, everyone loves him, and he's so carefree i even have forgotten when was the last time we talked seriously. He always goes like Luhan this, Luhan that." Chen scoffed.

"We thought you were a kind of fairy, or Sehun ate shadows' ashes that made him gooffying about one."

 

"I'm no fairy, demon it is. I can only lure him with my dusts. What lowling.."

"But seeing you for the first time, you are a fairy, Luhan. Maybe you are another kind of a fallen angel, and what you seek, isn't a bad thing at all."

 

Chen tapped Luhan's shoulder, making him cringed.

"You are just like me. Seeking love like a loony. We're ruined by the one we love, aren't we?" Chen smiles. 

"Maybe, we're not destined to be loved, but for me at least. I do, love someone."

Luhan's cringe curved into a thin smile. "... well.. I can't kill you when we are so much alike, Jongdae." 

 

--

 

"BAEKHYUN!!!"

 

Chanyeol's voice roared through the destroyed castle's corridor. The paintings were all ripped and small debrises were falling from the wrecked statues.

 

"BAEKHYUN YOU CARELESS LITTLE . WHERE ARE YOU?"

 

"Hyung, maybe we should stop yelling the ceilings are dangerous right now they may break." Kai tapped Chanyeol's shoulder. "How did you lose him anyway geez."

"You are not one to talk! You were supposed to look after him too!"

"I can't look after a jumpy kangaroo??"

"For demon's sake, Kai what did you just call him?"

"A JUMPY KANGAROO, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A JUMPY KANGAROO WITHOUT LEASH!"

 

"Shut up idiots! Baekhyun is running through danger while you are arguing about a jumping mammal!" 

Kyungsoo hit the both on the heads. "100% he's going to find Chen."

 

"What was he trying to do again? Searching for Chen-hyung, is our job." Kai sighed. "Let's get going before the jumpy kangaroo got himself into trouble."

"We left Kris-ssi though." Kyungsoo reminded.

"We can always apologize later."

 

"The thing is..." Kyungsoo sighed. "Baekhyun might looks lousy but he is very patriotic, not about his country but his race."

"We're not your race, Kyungsoo."

"For him... you all are." Kyungsoo smiled. "Let's find them."

 


 

 

well i suddenly got an idea of coming here and write some of the continuation of this story. like..

i can't leave this story hanging! i'm sorry for the short update but i will finish this story!