Sehun and Luhan 's Realization

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“What’s going on?”, asked Luhan to himself after the things Lay has said.

So this is a war? Between two different demons? Demons have species? These things are getting complicated. At least for Luhan’s little brain that has just been shocked many times.

 

“Don...Don’t fight.”, Luhan let out a faint voice.

Sehun didn’t answer him, Sehun was lowering his head, like he was thinking about something.

 

“Lay. We shouldn’t ... involving Luhan in our conversation. We can talk.”, Sehun said. Although his tone didn’t sound too sure and confident.

“He’s my other half, you’re the one that must get the out Sehun, you should give him to me now and we can talk.”, Lay answered directly, his words again made Sehun trembles.

“You... You can’t do that.”

“Then fight me. Because i’m going to step forward now.”

 

Sehun shook his head in confusion. He doesn’t have any of special powers like Kai or Chanyeol. He wishes he had. Because he is kind of needing it right now.

 

“Sehun, it’s okay.”

Sehun turned around to see Luhan’s head was tilted to the side, he was looking at him.

“It’s okay, i’ll go with him, you two can have a talk after i promised to go with Lay, right?”

“Lu..Luhan!”, Sehun almost shouted. “What were you saying?”

“The most important thing is not me. But your problems, this is a big problem Sehun, Lay, go clear it out. I’ll wait here.”, Luhan continued.

“...And yes, i wouldn’t mind going with you Lay.”

 

Luhan’s tone wasn’t confident. But Luhan tried to make it so.

 

“Go.”, Luhan mouthed again to make Sehun sure enough.

“...I will make sure i win you back.”, Sehun whispered before he nodded to Lay. Luhan smiles, he walked over from Sehun to Lay. Still having a smile hanging on his face.

Welcoming Lay like an old friend.

 

“....Hi.”, Luhan greeted. “Lay.”

 

Lay’s face gradually grows loose. He immediately stepped forward and do nothing but hugs Luhan just like a long lost brother. Remembering the things he has done to him.

“Don’t you dare run from me again.”, Lay whispered before he pushed Luhan to the side, made him bumped to a post lamp. Luhan groaned in pain as Sehun stepped forward.

“Luhan!”

 

“Step back.”, Lay cut.

Sehun feels so much anger, but he can’t do much. “...You bastard what have you done?!”

“I was teaching him a lesson. Now, we can talk.”, Lay said, while pulling Luhan up by the collar, the boy coughed a few times.

Luhan’s eyes was telling Sehun that he still can tolerates this. But Sehun can’t watch it any longer.

 

“... Chen-hyung...”, Sehun started the conversation. “Was found on a snowy day a few months before Chanyeol-hyung’s bornday. By... my mom.”

Sehun stares at Lay at the eyes. “We weren’t kidnapping anybody, you should meet Chen-hyung right now if you’re not sure enough. And for my brother... I’m.. Sorry.”

 

“Sorry?”, Lay repeated.

 

“Yes, you can ask me to kneel down, or you can beat me now. I’m sorry.”, Sehun said again. “Let Luhan go.”

“You’re giving so much love to a human Sehun, your king would be so ashamed.”, Lay replied.

“You too.”, Sehun cut. “I know that you still love Luhan. I know.”

 

“But we can’t share him.”, Lay let Luhan’s collar go. Luhan fell to the ground, holding his neck.

“And a sorry wasn’t the thing that i want.”

 

“..What do you want?”, Sehun said half-heartedly.

 

“Something that i want to do so badly since the first day i see you Sehun. The youngest and the weakest prince from South. I’m so glad that Suho-hyung told me that you have no ability at all.”

Lay smirked. Luhan could see Lay revealed his ridiculously sharp and long nails from his hands like scissors.

 

“...Lay, No!”

 

Photobucket

 

Kris doesn’t exactly know why he sensed death here and there. He decided to come back and accompany Chanyeol home because he didn’t find anything at school.

He even worries about Chen more and more.

 

“...Lay don’t!”

 

Kris heard a scream. A voice that’s quite familiar, he peeked inside a small alley, to see three people. One of them is no other than his youngest brother Sehun, who was kneeling on the ground. With one people, he also knows so well. Lay, the prince of the north, was preparing to claw Sehun with his ridiculously sharp and long nails.

“....Sehun!”, Kris shouted without any preparation.

 

Sehun and Lay turned back in unison, as well as the golden haired boy in front of them.

The golden haired boy even looks more afraid that he was before.

 

“H...Hyung.”, Sehun trembled. “Kris-hyung.”

“Lay, what the ... actual ... are you doing with my brother?”, Kris said, frustated. Lay who quickly realized who was he dealing with immediately shortened his nails.

“.... Don’t... come into our fight.”

“I must, he’s my brother, you could killed him!”, Kris facepalmed himself. “This ridiculous war needs to stop.”

 

“This isn’t about the war. Please... step away.”, Lay said carefully.

“This is about pride.”

 

Kris glanced at the golden haired boy. He does realize that he has met him before. More than that. That’s the boy that Sehun overly attached to.

“...You’re Luhan, aren’t you?”

Luhan nodded with fear, his eyes clearly said that he’s afraid of Kris. He curled his hands together.

Kris feels a little rage inside, with the fact that his youngest brother was nearly killed just because of this boy. And it is Luhan.

 

“You haven’t given up on my brother i see.”

“No... not about that..”, Luhan started to stutters. Sehun immediately spoke up.

“Hyung, it’s me who ... he is not..”

“Sehun don’t talk back to me.”

 

Sehun nodded and lowered his head, while Lay stares at him with amazement.

Lay has been thinking that the souths has less stricter images of their older brothers than the norths, this proved him wrong.

 

“Lay, i hope you’ll let my brother go. Because he definitely won’t see this boy again.”, Kris said, pointing at Luhan, which Sehun immediately denies.

“Hyung! What are you talking abo..ut.. Luhan..”

Luhan and Sehun exchanges looks, before stares back at Kris.

 

“Hyung, don’t make me... leave Luhan.”

 

“Sehun, don’t talk against me. You’ve caused a big trouble and this trouble may lead to another war. You’re a grown up man. You should give up what you need to gave up.”

Looking at Kris’ eyes, and speech, Sehun can’t help but tighten his lips together and nodded. Luhan was shocked, with all these things that have happened between them.

Sehun is really a prince huh? He still has rules to obey. Luhan thought to himself, he tried to make a faint smile. Failed.

Once again. Failed again.

But he managed to opened his mouth and let a glimpse of his teeth, by pinching his cheeks together. His tears were flowing through his cheeks. Luhan tried to talk.

 

“Sehun-ah.”

Sehun turned his back, to look at Luhan who was pinching his cheeks, trying to smile. It looks hurt.

“We will meet again. When you’re not a prince, and i’m not Luhan.”, Luhan answered. “Don’t worry about me again, okay? You’ve told me that you’ll never leave me.”

 

“You’re... Luhan, you’re just too bad. Once you said that you don’t want me to leave you, but at the other time you said that we must separate. Luhan, which one should i believe?”

Sehun asked with his teary eyes. He was afraid. That he’ll lose the only light in his life. Sehun stared at the forcibly smiling Luhan, then at Lay, who has loosened his tense face, and was looking at Sehun with either apathy or shock.

 

“Lay, you know what should you do. Take care of him.”

Sehun murmured. “Please.

 

“You don’t want to lose your pride as a prince huh?”, Lay cut. “If you love him you shouldn’t give up like that! How could you Sehun?!

Lay’s face immediately got very tense and angry again. Lay walked to Luhan and grabbed his arm, pulling him to get up.

“You don’t deserve a prince like him, you absolutely don’t.”, Lay glares at Luhan’s eyes. “Those sentences of him has said enough. I won.”

Luhan grabbed back Lay’s hand. Lay, who didn’t even expect Luhan would grabbing his arm as well almost jumped. He saw fear and sadness inside Luhan’s eyes.

“...Don’t worry. If he really loves you he won’t give up that easily.”, Lay murmured. Luhan turned his head in shock.

“I thought you hate him, didn’t you?”, asked Luhan, almost whispering.

“.... Yes. But your eyes. Your eyes said everything.”

Luhan lowered his head, still holding tight to Lay’s arms. “Sehun.”, Luhan murmured. “I love him.”

That’s why i hate him. Lay thought close in mind.

 

“Sehun, let’s go. You don’t have to stand here and ruin yourself.”, Kris grabbed Sehun’s arm, dragging him.

“H..Hyung, hyung wait.. please.”

“... I told you about that boy, i’ve told you.”, Kris murmured while he drags Sehun with him, leaving Lay and Luhan in the small alley.

 

Sehun yanked his arm back from Kris. “Hyung!”

 

“What... What makes you.. hate Luhan? What have he done wrong?! He didn’t even hurt me, he ... Just why?”

Kris stares at his youngest brother, he never really wanted to talk about Luhan to Sehun. Never. But he does realize that his youngest brother is 17 now and he has to know.

Kris has walked with Sehun far enough from Lay and Luhan. Sehun has been so  hyper that he couldn’t stand leaving Luhan with other demon. Especially Lay of course.

 

“...Sehun.”

“Hyung, i can’t stay here i must..”

“Sehun wake up!”

Sehun shook his head a few times to see Kris’ face in front of him. “Hyung.. why?”

 

“See?”

Kris flashed his hand before Sehun’s face, catching some colorful dust, the dust is beautiful, like fairies’. But Sehun was wondering what was that.

“See, Sehun? Your Luhan, your so called other half. This, this thing has made you fell for him. This thing. Pheromone dust. Luhan’s ancestors were demons, you see? Pheromone, the most wicked and manipulating power ever. Wake up.”

 

“....No, No hyung .. Hyung you’re lying, don’t lie to me please.”

“Sehun, now that you have gone away far enough from him... have you got your sense back?”

 

Sehun stares at the colorful dust in front of his eyes. Why?

Why has he realized now?

 

Photobucket

 

so in conclusion, luhan has a special ability. pheromone. which he can use when he was a kid. Kris was telling Sehun to not having any relationship to Luhan because of this. oh God this chapter is so crappy, i hope you guys still want to read my story, because kaisoo is on the line!

AND GUYS I WATCHED SMTOWN LIVE IN JAKARTA AND MY HEART NOW FILLED WITH EXOEXOEXO

i want to rewrite this chapter again, but i don't want to ruin the storyline T___T guys sorry i'm getting er and er in writing.