long-lost brothers

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Chen coughes, he feels that his body got tired easily and his heart is beating in weird way. He hasn’t got a glimpse of Baekhyun for whole three days.

His body acted weirdly, he walked to the back of the school without anybody recognized. Chen leaned against the wall. He remembered the things the mysterious guy has told him.

He is the one that wanted to be free at the first place. Chen thought to himself that he must endures it.

 

Chen feels mad, he didn’t want to die in human world.

He wanted to punish that boy Baekhyun so bad. “So that boy wanted to run from me.”

Chen shows his red eyeballs, bloody red eyeballs. He supports himself with the walls, but he still can’t walk properly. Soon Chen became a weakling again.

 

“Chen, the poor boy is dying again.”

 

That voice.

Chen gasped, he saw the black smokes crumpling behind his back. He answered back. “Who are you? You are the one that helped me with all these schemes, what happened to my..”

The voice laughes, a little by a little the smokes are reducing, revealing a young man inside it.

 

“I’m the one that helped you.”, said the man. “Sorry for not revealing myself to you earlier.”

The man smiles. But Chen isn’t in mood for introduction. “What happened to me? Who are you?”

“My power isn’t supporting you any longer Chen.”, the man said. “Sorry about that.”

 

“...Who are you? Why did you want me to get into human world?”

 

The man laughes again. He bowed. “Suho, the north demon’s emperor. King. Nice to meet you, south demon, or ... not?”

“What do you mean?”, Chen startled, he barked back at Suho. “Not a south demon?”

“You haven’t realize? You’re one of us Chen, you wanted to be free, you didn’t like how your family treated you, Chen, you’re a north demon. You’re not Kris’ brother. You are my brother.”, Suho explains. “South demons are no good.”

 

“You tricked me?”, Chen snapped.

“Of course not. I’m an emperor and i wouldn’t lie. Chen, you’re a north demon, you need to do your errands now. Kill your rival, Chanyeol.”

Suho said. Although he said kill, his expression didn’t even change.

 

“Why the hell do i must to obey you?”, Chen glared. “I’m not into any of your game. I’m a south..”

Suho grabbed Chen’s arm. He grinned. “So, you want to die huh? You can have Baekhyun after you finished Chanyeol off. Not a big deal. You hate him anyway.”

Chen bites his bottom lip. He never really hates Chanyeol, but he never likes him as well.

 

“Chen, you’re definitely a north demon. You’re one of us. Remember that.”, Suho smiled and dissolved with the smokes.

Chen stopped for a while, “Actually he did make sense.”

 

Chen pulled out his knife. He holds it tightly. “I’m a north demon? Ridiculous.”

 

Photobucket

 

“Lay.”

 

Sehun was standing in front of Luhan, trying to protects him. While Luhan, looks shocked, he grabbed Sehun’s shoulders tightly.

“Lay, why are you..”

 

“I come to get what’s mine, is it visible enough?”, Lay took a step forward, while Sehun can’t help gulping. “He’s not yours, he’s not mine, you don’t have any rights to said that.”

“I have, because i want to make him mine.”, Lay looked so serious, even Sehun wants to run as fast as possible from that place.

It is impossible for him to win against Lay. Again, he said to himself.

 

“Luhan, it hurt my heart when you said that you hate me.”, Lay said. His eyes look nothing evil but sad, and gloomy at the same time. “Because at first i guess we have the same fate.”

“Same fate?”, Luhan asked carefully. “What fate?”

 

“Sehun, i’m going to tell you the truth, about your family, and my family. Because these things were getting ridiculous.”, Lay said. His eyes were gentle, but Sehun still can’t believe him. "I will tell you one reason why Luhan is my other half."

“I’m listening.”

 

“We are opposing each other because your mother kidnapped my brother.”

 

“Brother?”, Sehun blinked a few times. “My mom never kidnapped anyone!”

“21 September, 20 years ago, my mom gave birth to a child, but someone stole the newborn baby from his bed. And that baby.... now has grown up, became a prince of your territory, your mom stole my brother!”

Lay shouted in rage.

“And i almost get killed by your brother, when i was supposed to forget all of those incidents happened above!”

 

Sehun’s eyes are staring straight to Lay’s. He can’t believe either his ears.

“...Prince.. 21 September? That’s Chen-hyung’s birthday.

 

Photobucket

 

hmm a few chapter to chen and his mysterious pairing!

please do comment silent readers! XD and ...... 180 SUBSCRIBERS ANNYEONG ILY OMGOMG