a goodbye and a forgotten meeting

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“I feel that i love you.”

 

Luhan can’t shut his mouth even after he heard Sehun’s confession. He wanted to answers but he can’t.

Luhan remembered how bad he has treated Sehun at the first time, despite Sehun has been loving him since 5 years ago, and all that he has done is hating on demons.

Even Lay got mad.

 

“...I can’t.”, Luhan said quietly. “I didn’t deserve your heart, i didn’t deserve your love, Sehun-ah. I can’t.”

 

“Deserve or not, that’s me who will decide. Luhan. Be my other half.”, Sehun insisted, pulling the boy’s arms closer to him. “You... don’t feel the same, Luhan?”

 

Luhan can’t look Sehun in the eyes. He keeps closing his eyes shut.

He embed to himself. That he is an evil human. He can’t diss one demon and got another handsome demon. Even worse, a prince.

His blood has been way too much, he didn’t deserve those fangs Sehun has.

“...Yes.”, Luhan answered faintly. “I can’t love you back.”

 

“Luhan?”, Sehun can’t believed it.

With all the things they’ve done together, with those words came from his mouth.

 

No.

It’s not about he want to forced Luhan to love him. No.

But he did think that Luhan loves him. Always.

 

“What did you say?”, Sehun repeated.

Luhan sighed. “I can’t. I can’t love you back.”

 

“Why?”

 

Really, Sehun? Why? Sehun hated himself for saying such things. He shouldn’t burden Luhan with those desires he has. If Luhan said he can’t, he can’t it is. End of the story.

But despite that, he said that.

 

“I just can’t. Sehun, i’m sorry. You can go search for your other half, you can forget about me. Don’t let me be your burden, alright?”, Luhan patted Sehun’s hands.

Sehun feels like his world has been splitted into two different parts. He can’t believe what Luhan has just said. But Luhan rejected him.

 

So it is clear.

Luhan isn’t his other half.

 

“...Sorry.”, Sehun tried to hold back his tears. “I can’t until you are completely safe from Lay.”

“Sehun-ah, you can’t waste your time with me, i’m alright.”, Luhan begged.

“How can you be alright? Luhan, don’t.. don’t drive me out from here yet.”

“I’m.. I’m not. I’m just thinking, you’re a royal blood, and you must search for your other half somewhere, or your hyung will be angry.”, Luhan tried to explains. “So, just go, Sehun-ah. If you found your other half... please introduce him/her to me, alright?”

 

Luhan’s smile.

Isn’t real.

 

“I feel comfortable here. Luhan. You said earlier that you didn’t want me to lea..”

“I changed my mind. You can’t live here much longer Sehun-ah. You’re wasting your time!”, Luhan looks like he’s very serious about this one.

“Please. Go.”

 

Sehun shooks his head. He squeezed Luhan’s hands hard. He didn’t want to leave. He didn’t want to believe that Luhan is an ordinary boy.

Luhan isn’t his other half.

“I can’t.”

 

“Sehun-ah, oh God, please. Go. I can’t burden you any longer, Sehun-ah.”

Luhan released his hands from Sehun’s. For the first time, Sehun felt the most painful pain he ever had.

Broken heart.

“...Luhan, you don’t know how much i have trusted you. You said that i didn’t have to leave.”

“I trust you Sehun. I really do.”, Luhan said with a faint voice. “But i can’t burden you even if you didn’t feeling like so.”

“I’ll go Luhan. I will. If that was the thing you wanted.”

 

Sehun got up from the couch, without saying anything, he opened the front door, turning his back to face Luhan for the last time.

“I... used to think you’re the one.”

 

Sehun closed the door behind him, crying. Luhan could hears Sehun’s slight sobbing from inside.

He wanted to cry too.

But his heart tells him no.

 

“...Sehun, mianhae.”

 

Photobucket

 

 

One year ago

 

“Where are you going? You can’t run from me, north demon i’ll kill you!”

As the steps of the previous voice grew louder, Lay hides behind the big garbage bin. He shivers because of the rain, and soaked wet. His left arm is bleeding badly.

 

“GET OUT!”, shouted the voice, roaring like a lion. Deep and heavy.

“Chanyeol, stop, we should go back now.”, said another voice.

Lay recognized the other voice. Kris, the king of south demons, he was here? On earth? Lay keeps having struggle with his own head.

He can’t die young, on earth. No.

 

“Hyung, I can’t lose him! I was talking about the prince! Prince! If the prince died then our territory...”

“Yes yes, don’t talk about him anymore, he can’t be our threat anyway. Just go, search for Chen’s sake.”, said Kris, their voices are slowly fading away. They’re walking away from Lay.

Lay sighed in relieve.

 

But he has lost so much blood from his fight with Chanyeol.

Who was like ten times stronger than he is.

 

Lay closed his eyes and leans against the wall as he put back his leather bling jacket. A disguise when he was sentenced to the earth.

He thinks about death. He thought that he will come back to his territory safely. But he isn’t.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

That sound was like an angel’s trumpet for Lay. Lay opened his eyes a little by little. To saw a golden-haired boy, was holding an umbrella, covering him from the rain.

Lay tried to stay conscious.

“What are you doing here? You’ll catch cold.”, said the boy, smilling at him.

A first smile a human has given to him, and more than that, a very sincere smile from a boy.

 

Lay got up and blinked a few times. Hoping it wasn’t a dream. And in fact, it’s not.

“I was... looking for a room to rent.”, said Lay, he thought of a reason as fast as he can.

“Room? I live alone, you can come with me. You’ll catch cold if you keep sitting there.”, the golden-haired boy offered. “How’s that sound?”

Lay smiled, as he was walking with the boy, exchanged “informations” and other stuffs, the way the boy held the umbrella for him, although he has said that he’s alright.

 

“So, what’s your name?”

“Lay.”

“Sounds foreign.”, the boy laughed. “Mine’s Luhan. Nice to meet you, soon-to-be-housemate.”, Luhan laughed as he finished his sentence.

 

Lay laughed with Luhan. It was the first time, it felt so good that Lay forgot almost everything.

But as a demon. He couldn’t fight it back.

A dozen, a million desires to consumed the boy.

 

Soon, everynight, he would drink Luhan’s blood. Secretly.

Lay didn’t mind if he died of lack of blood. He only cares about the boy, Luhan. He must have him, although it is with a dirty way. He must have him.

 

Photobucket

HOW ARE YOU GUYS i missed you guys :((( i knew it has been a lack of baekyeol D: i'll surely write more of them in the next chapter, for today tadaaa hunhan for you guys! missed them?

:D -seoyeol