way to home

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Baekhyun has been so sick and he keeps on puking everywhere since the journey to the demon’s world. He could see nothing but darkness, dark sky, withered flowers and skeletons decoration. Sehun was calming him down on the way to the castle. “Are you okay?”

“...Thank you.”, Baekhyun answered back. He was looking at Chanyeol, who was still laying with his eyes closed. Bleeding Stomach, and else. And some midgets with hoodies were gathering around him, spraying something here and there, taking care of the stabbed injuries.

 

“..What are those?”, Baekhyun whispered to Sehun.

“... Medical shadows? They’re practically the doctors here.”

“Cute aren’t they?”

“You don’t want to see the faces inside those hoodies.”

 

Baekhyun got goosebumps, but he stays still on his seat. The hall is big enough, like an opera hall on earth. But this is so called medical room.

With hoodie-midgets everywhere and bottles full of blood and human’s body parts. Baekhyun almost puked again. “...For the love of my ...”

 

“You can’t go back.”, Sehun reminded. Baekhyun wants to punch him on the face. “I know.

Sehun’s face is exactly like a painting. Baekhyun is now sure and aware of the good-looking-genes that runs from Kris to Sehun himself.

But Sehun was on earth, so he himself should have a prey.

“Sehun, you were on earth for searching for your prey?”, Baekhyun asked, while turning his head when the midgets start bringing knives and saws.

 

“Err. Yes.”, Sehun said awkwardly. “But no no, i don’t have one.

“Searching for one was sure that hard huh?”

“Yes, totally.”, Sehun agreed. But Baekhyun sensed that he’s lying.

 

“You looked sad too.”, Baekhyun admired. “Uhm, i was asking because worry okay, sorry if i offended..”

“No, not at all. I do... I do sad.”, Sehun smiles. “I sad everyday so yeah.”

“That’s sad.”

“I told you.”

 

Whoah! God are you crazy ?! Stop messing with my intestines Godness!”

 

Sehun and Baekhyun turned their heads together after the sound of the mad Chanyeol. Chanyeol got up, his wound was knitted up nicely. He stares at them with confused expression. The little shadows slowly parted away.

“...Where am i? Why are you here Baek...?”

 

“Demon’s world. Some freaky medical hall. And yes i’m here because i feel responsible and i can’t go back.”

Baekhyun wrapped the things up nicely.

“...Stupid. I’m glad you’re okay.”, Baekhyun almost teared up.

Chanyeol immediately jumped from the bed and hugs Baekhyun tightly, made the shorter boy drowned in his arms.

 

“Oh my God, you’re here and it’s not a dream. You love me.

NO!”, Baekhyun immediately denied.

 

“My cute midget is lying i know it.”, Chanyeol said, smiling like an idiot, pinching Baekhyun’s cheek, making him annoyed once again.

“I’m gonna kick your i swear! You know how... how terrified i am when you were stabbed th..there.”, Baekhyun starts to sob. “I thought i will never see you again!”

“You want to see me again?”

A word that made Sehun facepalmed himself for having a hyung this stupid.

 

“Oh... wow. It just too..”, Chanyeol laughs. “...Sudden and ..”

“Shut up, i hate you! I... thought that you..

“You have dreams about me dying. That’s Chen’s power, to inserting nightmare to the people he has . You don’t have to worry about bad dreams now, Baekhyun.”,Chanyeol said, with a normal smile he normally shouldn’t had.

 

“You’re creepy, smiling so normally like that.”

“Should i smile like this?”, Chanyeol said, purposely widened his mouth. “Are you a dentist?”

Baekhyun laughs, his sobs are still there. But he laughs. “Moron.

 

“Well since we are here, you could be my princess! I will give you a throne or a gown if you want to!”

“....Where’s Chen’s knife.”

Chanyeol laughed at the sudden change of expression in Baekhyun’s face. “Kidding, midget.”

 

“You should go and find Chen now, by the way.”, Baekhyun answered. “Go made up.”

“I think you hate him because he stabbed me?”

Baekhyun smiles. “What for? You’ve won me over him.

 

 

Photobucket

 

Sehun is happy.

He looks at Chanyeol’s creppy-happy expression, and then at Baekhyun, who was cursing at him with words but at last sobbing and happy for him.

They look happy. How lucky.

 

Sehun blinked a few times, no colorful dust. No pheromone. No Luhan.

Wait, it sounds so wrong. So that’s the reason Kris hates Luhan that much?

And he should be happy that he’s free from Luhan now, but the pheromone has gone so why is he still thinking about him?

He still likes him.

So it’s not about the pheromone. Sehun likes Luhan for who he is. Not because of the pheromone he spreads.

 

But.. is it?

 

True Love.

Ew, what a fairytale. But Sehun is forever loving fairytales. Living happily every after, and the living happily ever after thing. He wants to do it with Luhan. Only Luhan.
Okay, this sentence has proven that Sehun wasn’t drugged earlier. Sehun wanted to punch himself, Luhan is with Lay now. Freaking Lay.

And he’s here with no way down.

 

“Sehun.”

Sehun turned his head to see his noona was smiling behind him. “I miss you really.”

“Sunkyu-noona.”, Sehun replied his noona’s smile. “Yes, i do miss you too.”

“You have woken up?”

Sehun needed five seconds whole to realized that Sunkyu was talking about Luhan. He nodded. “Completely.

 

“Kris was trying to protect you. Well, he should have told you earlier, but you know, how hard is your brother’s head. Sehun, you can begin from the start again, find a pretty princess with a pretty heart for yourself, i want to see her.”, Sunkyu smiles.

 

Her?

Her? No, Sehun don’t want her. Or what Kai has said to him, he’s gay and all he needs is a boy. Not a her.

 

“...Her?

“Yes, why are you so nervous Sehun?”

“Nothing.”

“You can tell Kris when you want to go down.”, Sunkyu reminded. “Noona will be at Chen’s chamber.”

“Yes, noona.”

 

Sunkyu waved goodbye to Chanyeol who was ridiculously hugging Baekhyun, and Baekhyun who was struggling so hard to free himself. Sehun stares at the two from afar.

How lucky.

 

Then he recalled again Sunkyu’s word. “I can tell hyung when i want to go... down.”, Sehun muttered.

I see.

 

Photobucket

hi guys! i updated pretty fast right? /slapped i trapped in my script writing on my freaking holidat T^T sobs guys sorry if i have some typos because i can revised this story two times. will sehun going back to earth to find luhan anyway? hunhan shippers keep your prayers together! :p

baekyeol has a pretty happy ending don't they? but don't worry, i'll still writing about them :)

seeyaaa