will it get better?

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“Freaking Chanyeol!”

 

The voice once again echo-ing all around the corridors and rooms. Chanyeol was running through the corridor with Baekhyun, chasing him with a pillow.

“You how dare you invade me when i was sleeping!”

 

“I’m not even sorry~ i saw your boxer!”, Chanyeol said with a big laugh. “Got you!”

“Damn you really what kind of prince are you freaking freak!”, Baekhyun smashed the pillow to Chanyeol, while the taller guy defensed himself with his hands.

“That’s not hurting meee~”

 

“This is early in the night, boys.”

 

Baekhyun stopped hitting Chanyeol and froze in place. Chanyeol also bit his lip. “Hehe, sorry hyung.”

Kris was standing at the hallway with his usual long coat, Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately realized someone behind him, hiding like a rabbit.

 

Chen.”, Chanyeol called.

 

Chen slowly showed himself, he was dressed in a similar coat as Chanyeol and Kris, but in a lighter brown. Chen was lowering his head, for a guy that wanted to kill Chanyeol a few days ago, this Chen looks so fragile in front of them.

“Chen, hey. I’m alright. I have recovered so fast.”, Chanyeol said, smiling like an idiot. “Come here.

 

“I stabbed you.”, Chen repeated. “....Don’t smile to me.

 

Baekhyun still held a grudge against Chen, but seeing Chanyeol, smiling to Chen, like nothing has happened. Well, for the first time of his life, Baekhyun acknowledged Chanyeol’s kind heart.

Way too kind.

 

“Go on Chen.”, Kris said.

Chen nodded at his hyung and slowly stepped forward and stand in front of Chanyeol.

“Brother.”, Chanyeol exclaimed. “I forgave you!”, Chanyeol bent down to hugs the shorter boy tightly, while Baekhyun stares open-mouthed.

“W...Wait, you should take revenge on me.”, Chen stutters. “Won’t you?”

 

“For what? You’ve come back to the usual Chen, i saved you! I should be happy for you.”, Chanyeol closed his eyes and hugging him even tighter.

“....Chanyeol.”

Chen lifted up his head to face Chanyeol. “...I’m sorry.”

“No worries.”

 

When the two boys start to looking at each other at the eyes while hugging, Baekhyun immediately grabbed Chanyeol’s coat, pulling him backward, and Kris unexpectedly was doing the same to Chen. Chen was literally pulled to Kris’ chest because he’s too light.

“...You were hugging way too long.”, Kris said, refusing to make eye contacts. “...so..”

 

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun. “My princess is jealous.”, he said while making fun by touching Baekhyun’s chin. Baekhyun immediately groaned and starts hitting him again.

“Take it back you girraffe!”

 

While the two has come back to their usual fight. Chen glanced at Kris with confusion. His eyes were big enough to stares straight to Kris’. Kris coughed a few times.

“...Hyung?”, Chen called.

“I just don’t want you... well Chanyeol is tall.

“You’re taller.”, Chen smiled. “And i still feel safer in your arms.

 

“Where did you learn such a cheesy line.”, Kris trying to look somewhere else. “...We should go fetch Kai now by the way. Uhm.”

Chen laughed. “You love me right?”

“...What kind of..”

“You said it yesterday. You won’t say that to me again?”, Chen said with his gleaming eyes. This boy, the boy that was exhausted of love. Kris just can’t not replied that smile. He would die to see it everyday.

“Yes, i love you. Now, we should go.”

 

Kris held Chen’s hand, leaving Chanyeol who was still laughing and Baekhyun who still embarrassed and annoyed. Kris scratched his head.

“We..Well, Chanyeol just hugged him. You’re exagerrating everything Kris.” Kris muttered to himself.

 

Kris holds the tiny hand tight. He’ll never stop giving Chen so much love. Because he deserved it.

While Chen was staring and smiling at him, Kris couldn't help but smiles too, and imagines things when they'll finally gather up together again in peace. But somehow, this morning, Kris' feeling is bad. Really bad.

 

Photobucket

 

Sehun heard the sound of owls. It must be “morning”. His head hurt so badly, although he has good sleep.

“Sehunaaah!”

Sehun turned to the door, where Sunkyu was standing. “Kris and Chen has gone to earth this morning, you’re not coming?”

 

“....”

 

Sehun cursed before he ran through his door, but Sunkyu immediately stopped him. “Hurry huh?”

“Noo..Noona, i should go.”

You can’t. I told Kris you’re not coming.”

Sehun stopped pulling and stares at his noona with disbelief. “...Noona.”

“Sehun-ah, are you sure you’ve waken up? ... You want to meet him again, don’t you?”, Sunkyu asked with a serious face. “...Sehun, i can’t stand watching my brothers get hurt.”

 

Sehun knows. Sunkyu is a loving kind noona, she will faint if she heard that he almost get killed by a north demon. But still.

“You hate him right? You hate him for hurting you that much? You hate that Luhan?

Sehun turned his head away. “Y..Yes i hate him. Everytime i think of him my heart hurts. He shoo-ed me away. He... hurt me. But..”

 

Sehun bit his lips.

I’ll be hurting more if i stay here and do nothing.”, Sehun muttered. “I’m sorry noona.”

 

Sunkyu’s eyes were teary, her heels made a bang sound to the ground as she ran to Sehun and hugged him from behind. “Sehun... come back safely.”

Sehun let his noona hugs him as long as she wants. He can’t stand her tears, she’s too kind, too good.

“...I will noona. I will.”

 

“Thank you.”, Sunkyu whimpered a little. She still remembers the day when Sehun accidentally fell to earth, she screamed in agony. She was so relieved when Kris was holding Sehun back. She was very mad at him, but at the end, still, she would hugged him again and again.

Sehun can’t live by himself.

Sunkyu always thinks that way. But the man that she was hugging. Wasn’t that Sehun.

 

“After this journey maybe i won’t be the one that’ll hugging you like this anymore Sehunah.”, Sunkyu whispered. “I’ll miss my youngest brother.”

Sehun smiles. “Me too. My noona that treats me like a baby.”

You are.”, Sunkyu giggled. “Go.”

Sunkyu released her hands and let Sehun ran through the corridor to the main hall.

Sunkyu just smiled at him from afar, hoping that he’ll coming back.

 

Photobucket

 

sehun will catch luhanie back! or ....... not. I'M ALSO A CRUEL AUTHOR FOR SEHuNAH. keep supporting sehunah guys!

uhm and here's a little krischen for krischen shipperss