bye bye little Chen

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Wait!”

 

Kris and Chen turned their back at the same time. Sehun tried to catch his breath first before talking. “I want to go... back to earth. Noona said.

Kris lifted his eyebrow in disbelief. “No, are you sober enough?”

“I am.”, Sehun said, still panting. “Please? I’ll be good this time.” No. He won’t.

Chen was smiling at Sehun since then, then he looked at Kris, then to Sehun again. Then at Kris again. With puppy eyes. This time. “Please?”

 

Sehun smiles at Chen, he almost laughed at Kris’ are-you-kidding-me’s face. But at last he sighed and signaling a yes. “Hop inside.”

 

Sehun watches as the hole getting bigger, first Kris hop into the hole. Then Chen, before he did, he smiled at Sehun. Sehun just want to thank Chen.

Kris’ new weakness.

 

“...Luhan. Wait. For me.

Lastly, Sehun, hop into the hole. Then the hole dissolved and disappeared.

 

Photobucket

 

Chen got out from the hole first, in front of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ‘s house.

After Sehun left for his own business, Chen knocked at Kyungsoo’s door. “Kai? Kyungsoo-ssi?”

 

Nothing but silence. And Kris feels nothing but bad feelings. “Chen, wait. I’ll open the door.”

Chen nodded and let his hyung do the job. Kris slowly pushed the door, still shocked because it wasn’t locked.

 

“Kai? Kai?”, Kris called slowly, still holding tight with Chen’s hand. “Kai, i’m Kris.”

 

“Kris-hyung.”, Kai slowly came out from the darkness. Kris almost jumped.

“Kai? Kai, where’s Kyungsoo?”

Kai shook his head, he didn’t say anything but one word. That made Kris immediately secured Chen behind his back. “I’m sorry.”

Kai immediately dissolves into a thin air.

 

“Kai!”, Chen tried to move his body, but he feels like he’s being held back. “Ka..Kai, don’t do this what are you...”

“Kai! Are you nuts.. what have you..”, Kris turned his head. In front of him was Suho. The person behind all the incidents those have happened, and the worse news, he is behind this too.

He was holding Kyungsoo, with knife. Kyungsoo looks terribly afraid, now Kris knows, the reason between Kai’s rebel.

 

“.... You got me. You even got Kai.”, Kris murmured. “...Good job.

 

Kai reappeared, holding Chen’s neck tight with his elbow. Kai was bowing his head so much he doesn’t want to see Kris.

“...Hyung, i’m so sorry. He wants to hurt Kyungsoo and he wants you. If you’re going to him he’ll let Kyungsoo go. Chen-hyung i’m sorry.

“Kai..”, Chen glanced at Kai. Kai nearly cried. Chen knows that is so not him. Chen slowly hugged Kai’s arms with his arms. “I’m not blaming you. I’ll go to him, get your Kyungsoo safe.”

“Chen.”, Kris murmured. “You’re not.”

 

“I am. I’ll be back to you i swear.”, Chen smiles. “Don’t be angry to Kai. If you’re on his position, and i’m on Kyungsoo’s, you sure will do the same.”

Kris gulped.

“Am i right?”

 

Kris can do nothing but let lose. He saw a glimpse of grin on Suho’s lips. He gripped Kyungsoo harder, made Kyungsoo choked, although Kris realized Kyungsoo wanted to say something.

“Suho, i’ll go to you, let Kyungsoo go.”

 

“Alright, come here. I don’t need this boy anyway.”, Suho confronted.

Kai slowly letting go of Chen. His face is full of guilts. “Hyung... i will.. save you.”

“Thank you Kai.”

 

Kris nodded at Chen.

In this situation, he must believes at Chen. He should. Chen is a demon and Kyungsoo isn’t. It’s not fair if he’s letting Kyungsoo die.

Chen walks forward without looking back. At the same time Chen arrived in front of Suho, Suho released his arm that was choking Kyungsoo. The boy fell flat to the ground, coughing.

 

“Go.” Chen mouthed to Kyungsoo.

Which made the boy immediately got up and ran to Kai. While Suho grabbed Chen’s coat, and everything just dissolved. Literally dissolved into black smokes. Chen’s gone. Suho’s gone.

Kris fell onto his knees, sighing.

 

Everything is not okay.

 

“Kris-hyung... Hyung. I shouldn’t... let my guard off..”

“Kai, stop it.”, Kris cut. He lifted his head. “We can retrieve him back. You... just wanted to rescue Kyungsoo. I won’t blame you.”

 

Kai kneeled beside Kris. He can’t even look at him, Kris is broken, it’s like his other wing has been snatched away from him. But Kris managed to got up. He turned his head to see his other brother came with heavy breath. “Sehun?”

 

Kai and Kyungsoo turned at the same time. Sehun looked shocked, still trying to catch his breath. “Sehun, what happened?”

Kris immediately ran forward to catch the almost falling Sehun, with his hand covering his stomach. Blood.

“W..Who did this to you, Sehun?”

 

Sehun bit his lower lip. “H..Hy..Hyung he didn’t mean it, i know he didn’t mean it.

 

“...Tell me who did this to you. Sehun.”, Kris forced. “Please.

Sehun grabbed his stomach hard, bloods start to flowing through his thighs. “....Luhan didn’t mean it.

 

“What.. the happening here?”, Kai spoke up.

“Luhan stabbed you?”

 

Photobucket

 

oh finals in two days.... and i was updating real slow. GUYS THANK YOU FOR KEEP READING THIS STORY. i'll try hard to develop the story!

and sorry EXONavy... i want to make a fluff chapter of kaisoo too, i hope after this chapter it will be! and luhan... whoppps HE IS REAL SCARY. I WANT TO KISS YOU GUYSSSS