goodbye earth

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

“...That hurt like hell right? That hurt?”, Chen stepped closer to Chanyeol’s bleeding body and Baekhyun who was holding his hand beside him.

“..Don’t ing come near him!”, Baekhyun shouted in rage. “I hate you!”

 

“I know Baekhyun you shouldn’t have said that million times to me.” Chen didn’t go for Chanyeol, instead he pulled Baekhyun up and pinned him to the wall. Baekhyun feels that strange feelings again.

He can’t move whenever Chen touches him.

“Let me go!”, Baekhyun tried to move his legs, arms, everything, but nothing works.

“Even you, picked Chanyeol over your master.”

 

Baekhyun blinked a few times. He sighed, trying to calm himself and his anger. “Jongdae.”

“Love can’t be forced. Err, but well no i don’t love Chanyeol freaking no.”

 

“He has everything. I thought that we could be brothers, but after all... i’m not his first priority. I’m never somebody’s first priority. Hyungs said that i was born to be loved. But no.”

Chen has those sad eyes, his red eyes are gleaming. Baekhyun can’t help not to looking at them.

“... But please, not him. He’s not my first priority, but Chanyeol is my friend, he’s also your brother. Brothers have.. quarrels, i know.”, Baekhyun smiled. “But then they made up.”

 

Chen stabbed the knife beside Baekhyun’s face. To the wall.

Baekhyun swore if his hands were free he would punch Chen on the face for scaring him like that.

 

“...I am pitiful. In fact. I was actually pitying myself.”

 

“You’re not. Chen.”

Chen turned back to see Kris, with his usual coat, behind Kris is no other than his youngest brother Sehun, who was immediately turned to the bleeding Chanyeol. Baekhyun was caught staring for a few seconds when he saw Sehun. Well, the good-looking-genes were running in the family.

But no, Chanyeol isn’t good looking. Baekhyun tried to deny.

 

“Hyung, hold on, i’ll call for help!”, Sehun said, trying to stop Chanyeol’s blood by knotting a piece of cloth around his stomach.

 

“Chen, what have you done? What made you to do something like this?”, asked Kris seriously. His eyes were like piercing through Chen’s. “Chen, answer me.”

Chen released Baekhyun, made the little boy fell flat to the ground. Chen said nothing but tightened his lips together, he looks at Chanyeol. Who was totally unconscious.

 

“.... I hate him and i hate you all. I shouldn’t live like this.”, Chen answered. “Maybe he’s right about me for not being a south demon.”

“Who told you that?”

“A king. A king from the north. Maybe he’s right after all.”

 

“Chen, i don’t care where were you from, north or south, you’re still our brother. And North King? You shouldn’t believe him, you shouldn’t.”, Kris said, getting closer a little by little because the knife on Chen’s hand seems dangerous.

“And i bet you got the knife from him.”

 

“...Yes.”, Chen answered a bit whispering. “You want to lock me forever in my chamber.”

“Chen, no.”

“I won’t let myself to your trap hyung. You have many bad secrets involving us. And you ... asked me to believe you? No.”

 

Kris sighed. “Chen, it’s not that.”

 

“Really? The true form of Sehun’s prey? The fact that you have predicted Chanyeol’s death? Me being a north demon? You’ve expected these all haven’t you?”, Chen glared. Again he lifted up the knife.

You’ve no more trust from me.”

 

Chen ran forward to fight Kris, but Kris swiftly avoided him. The second time Chen tried to stab him, he got Kris' arm, but the bleeding cut only left a few marks and then Kris' bleedings stopped. Chen stopped, angry and frustated about himself. He knew Kris won't easily harmed. Kris' skin is even bullet-proof. Although he has made Kris bleed a few times. Making the alley's floor stained by a few droplets of blood. Kris' wounds was sewed together again. Like they were never exist.

“Chen, you’ll always be south demon. You’re one of us, i’m sorry, because of our mom you can’t go out, play like Chanyeol, Sehun, or Kai. We shouldn’t have being over protective with you. But, don’t ever trust that Suho guy, he looked like a good guy right? But no, don’t.”

Kris stepped closer, with a glance of eye he grabbed Chen’s hand, slipped slowly the knife from his hand, made it fall to the ground with a cling.

“Suho wanted you for his own good. He needs a demon with three powers, he needs something that would win against me. Which is you. If you went to their side, maybe i would just let south castle burn down to save you.”, Kris’ eyes were clean, more like a mirror, he clearly said himself that a demon shouldn’t cry, letting out their emotions, which were totally ignored by his brothers of course.

 

“He...He used me?”

Kris nodded.

 

“Chen, from the first day you’ve come to our castle. I’m afraid that i’ve planned to love you this much.

 

Chen was literally startled, more because Kris, who is like much taller than he is, hugging him, it has been a long time since the first time Kris has hugged him. When he was 10 or younger. Chen let out a tear.

 

Chen was satisfied enough to know his hyung loves him. He doesn’t really know the specific meaning of the “love” Kris said. But that’s all, that’s all he needs to know.

 

“Hyung, i gave my first power to Chanyeol.”, he murmured.

“You’re ... kind bastard, you’ve three brothers and you gave it to Chanyeol.”, Kris sighed. “It’s alright.”

 

Kris released his arms from his younger brother. “We should go home.”

Chen statued on his feet. He turned back to see the startled Baekhyun, curled up. “...Congratulation.”

Chen walked to Baekhyun, squated, helping him up. “...My mind was ed up. Wh..What should i do... to.. apologize.”

 

“...Chanyeol.”, Baekhyun immediately reminded. “Please.

Sehun was having a hard time with Chanyeol on his shoulder. “Hyung, we should get him to the medics...”

“Chan.. Ah alright, we’ll go up this instant. Chen, you’re coming right?”, Kris extends his arm, which Chen immediately grabbed to.

 

“And you?”, Kris asked, while Baekhyun got a second shock after seeing a big black hole on the ground.

“I couldn’t... But..”

Baekhyun stares at the unconscious Chanyeol. Chen was right beside him, which he was still pretty mad at him. But he knew Chen wasn’t worth to blame. The things are getting complicated.

“...I will come.”

 

“But Baekhyun.”, Kris stopped Baekhyun before he could stepped into the black hole.

“For a human. If you stepped up...”, Baekhyun gulped to Kris’ words. “You’ll never going back.

 

“Wh..What?”, Baekhyun couldn’t believe Kris’ words. He promised to Kyungsoo that he’ll come back, he can’t leave the house. Or school, or his parents.

“....You are kidding me.”

 

“I’m afraid i wasn’t.”

 

Baekhyun now can related all the things on his dream together. Chanyeol wouldn’t died because of Chen, and the fact he can’t help him. His dreams was about this separation.

You can take the risk, or not.

“Can Chanyeol going back to earth after he’s well?”

 

“Mom wouldn’t let him.”, Sehun said. “I’m afraid. He wouldn’t come that soon too.”

“Rea...”, Baekhyun stopped. Choices, he can’t choose both, he wants to accompany this tall demon, he should take the risk.

 

“Are you guys alright! What was thi.. blood everywhere! Godness!”, Kai was arrived late, to see Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun with Chen, and a big black hole. “...Chanyeol-hyung.”

“I know Kai. You’re way too late. We’re fine. We will going back this instant.”, Kris answered. “You come?”

“No, you can retrieve me tomorrow. I’ve better things to do.”, Kai ran forward and helped Chanyeol's left body.

Baekhyun knows too well, what better things mean. He turned at Kai.

“Kai, is Kyungsoo alright?”

 

Kai smiles.

“He’s at home. You don’t have to worry. I’ll stay for a night to say goodbye to him.”

“D..Don’t.”, Baekhyun stopped. Kai will leave him too. What kind of older brother am i? Baekhyun thought to himself. Because Kyungsoo has been trusting him so much with older brother title.

 

Baekhyun got a glimpse of Kyungsoo’s face. Kyungsoo’s face when he was worrying him. A best friend and a little brother he loves so much.

 

“Kris-ssi, Kai, please...”

Kris nodded, listening to Baekhyun’s words carefully. He was a bit shocked because Baekhyun suddenly starts crying. While Kai was looking at Baekhyun with the same expression.

“Yes?”

 

“...Tell Kyungsoo that i’m sorry.”

 

Photobucket

 

soooo will baekhyun go to demon world? teehee chanyeol is alright don't worry guys! and as you guys' request. Here's a little krischen! but i promise ill make another scene for krischen! please do comment and sorry for the late update ;___; i miss you subscribers, let's talk. sobs

and don't hate me if layhan will be on the next chapter! but don't worry, sehun won't let that happened! stay curious guys! /slapped