bound

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Sehun ran through the crowded streets as soon as he arrived from the hole.

Leaving Kris and Chen behind.

 

Sehun’s feet brought him to Luhan’s house. Literally in front of Luhan’s house. The house looked not as neat as the last time Sehun saw it. He can saw that the flowers in front of the house have gone rotten. Luhan wasn’t normally let something like that happened.

 

Dying of curiosity, Sehun knocked the front door. Although he has already known. Maybe Lay is inside, maybe Luhan feels guilty and doesn’t want to meet him.

But he still wants to meet him anyway. He needs Luhan more than food, or even oxygen.

Sehun thought of possibilities of Luhan’s pheromone was probably too strong and made him lost his sanity, even humans don’t fall in love this deep.

 

He doesn’t regret it somehow.

 

“Luhan?”

Sehun finally got the courage to open the door and stepped inside. Luhan’s living room as usual was dark. So dark it’s only a single candle was lit. When Kris has mentioned it, Sehun has realized how strange is Luhan’s lifestyle. He prefers his room dark at night, so dark he didn’t even purchase a single lamp for his living room. For a guy who lives alone, still it is strange.

“Luhan, are you home?”

Sehun has just stepped his first step on the stair when he heard a response.

 

I’m home. Sehun.

 

Sehun turned his face, Luhan was walking out of the back door. He smiled as usual. “Shouldn’t you suppose to be up there?”

No.. No no, even if he said anything about you i won’t leave you.”

Sehun immediately ran forward and hugged Luhan tightly. “I’m here now.

Nice.”, Luhan replied shortly. “...and i heard that you didn’t want to see me?”

“...What? Who did say..”

You are disappointing me.

 

Sehun felt a breeze of cold air through his abdomens, and belly. Fresh blood dripped on to the carpet. He fell flat to the floor, trying to hold his stomach from excessive bleeding. Sehun can’t believe that he actually saw a knife. Knife with his blood stains, and that knife, was held by Luhan.

 

“I didn’t stab your vital because i do believe that we should see each other again, and then we can fight properly. Don’t you want it, Sehun-ah?”

 

...Fight? What are you talking about, Luhan? Why?”, Sehun coughed, trying to maintain his balance, got up and stared back at Luhan. “Why did... you..”

Stabbed you? Oh, no, that’s just my welcome home celebration for you.”, Luhan smiled. “Wasn’t it surprising?

 

Luhan the blood on his knife, made Sehun’s eyes almost popped out from their places. “Don’t tell me that you...”

“My ancestors are demons, right? I could taste you Sehun. You taste good. Do i, taste this good?”, as the golden haired boy talks, Sehun could sees glimpses of crimson, red eyeballs, and they’re obviously Luhan’s.

Yes, you do taste good. Maybe that’s why Lay is afer you too.”

“He won’t anymore.”, Luhan cut. “Believe me.

“....and why are you so sure?”

 

“Because..”, Luhan smiles, as soon as the light footsteps heard, and someone, who Sehun hated so much to see, steps forward, and stood after Luhan. He has a wide smile on his face. His eyes were as red as an apple. He has neat black coat on him.

 

“Long time no see, Sehun-ah.”, Lay greeted. “Because Luhan’s with us now. He’s prepared enough to fight you. Souths.

 

“L..Lu.. Luhan open your eyes! You .. can’t be like this!”, Sehun stepped forward, he shook Luhan’s body by grabbing his shoulders. But Luhan’s eyes show nothing but emptiness.

“Why can’t i? Sehun? Why can’t i?

“...Because... Lu..Luhan i..”, Sehun stopped, he couldn’t looking straight at Luhan’s crimson red eyes. He trembled a bit, he felt weak. “..Because i still believe until now that you’re my other half.

Luhan tighten his lips, he stared at the blood stains Sehun has made onto his shoulders. Luhan immediately swept away Sehun’s hand, while the boy only can stared in shock and disbelief.

 

“Luhan?”

 

“I don’t believe that kind of thing. I tricked you. We can’t fight if you keep saying that i’m your other half. Which am not.”, Luhan sighed. “I don’t even love you at all.”

Lay lifted his eyebrow, as he saw Sehun slowly took a step backward.

 

Sehun couldn’t only felt the pain stinged into his stomach, but also, now, he feels like the pain on his chest grew bigger. Stronger.

Actually he doesn’t need any further information for what that has happened. He just wanted to believe in Luhan, although he knew, after he saw that crimson red eyes. He has no choice or chance.

Luhan is belong to the darkness, and maybe it’s all because of him. From the start, all the things those have happened to Luhan were the causes of his did.

 

“I shouldn’t have known you Luhan. I shouldn’t have.”, Sehun said, almost whispered.

Luhan snickered. “But i’m glad i know you. Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun can’t stands the way Luhan called his name like nothing happened. Or the way Lay sticks beside him. Like a colleague, partner of crime. This is wrong.

Sehun didn’t say anything but turned away and ran outside, still with his stomach bleeding.

 

He shocked.”, Luhan said after Sehun slammed the door behind him. “... I went too far.”

“You’re not. That was manly. You were saying the truth and Sehun has to understand that.”, Lay added. “If Suho-hyung has been done with his works, we can go to demon’s world. Or should i say...”

 

Lay took a deep sigh before adding the rest.

... The war has started.

 

The war.”, Luhan repeated. Lay nods continuously with his innocent face. Even when he said war.

“...Sounds... not too bad anyway.”

 

Luhan quietly clenched his fist hard, until his nails pierced his skins. Bloods start to drip.

 

“It hurts.”, Luhan murmured, but keep clenching his fist hard. Hoping that he will die from it.

 

Photobucket

 

i feel bad for anything i have written above T____T umm sorry for updating ...slowly? i'm sure you guys still worrying chenchen :'(